Leap Pest Control

SCARBOROUGH ON M1N1K9
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Scarborough  >  Leap Pest Control

Reviews for Leap Pest Control

1 review Oshawa, ON

Carl is extremely rude. Bed bugs have now spread to all three floors, the problem getting worse after 7 sprays? Makes no sense. He won't spray an apartment and wont tell anyone why. When asked a question he is very rude and acts like I'm stupid. I went to college, maybe not for bed bugs but I'm not some scum bag. I hate him.

1 review Oshawa, ON

Leap Pest Control was hired by our property management to treat a bed bug infestation. When I realized that I had them, two other units were being actively treated. We have been treated six times and they aren't gone yet! The infestation spread to nine units. The owner has been rude and threatening to us, tell us to stop complaining because 'we want him on our side". He provides no education on how to prepare for treatments then scolds us for not properly preparing. Leap Pest Control has been disrespectful to us and our belonging.

billywarden in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Luckily our neighbours gossip so we hard about the issue before it affected us how ever we decided to be treated as precaution... bad idea! 9 treatments later and it seems to get worse each time, the tech is unprofessional (ie. searing, calling us names, defacing property) and each time we come back there are no signs of any sort of treatment which is a spray and should be visible, no furniture or drawers and moved, if I ask a question to help with this issue and I get sarcastic remarks with no advice at all. All in all we started with no problem and now we are INFESTED 9 treatments later...

Debbie from Scarborough

I has wasps under the roof of my porch and tried to spray them away and caulked all the spaces they could get in, but nothing worked. I called Leap and the very same day they came and put some powder down and sprayed and I haven't seen another wasp since.

I will use this company again and will definitely recommend them to my friends. The person that came was friendly and provided good service at a reasonable price.

Na Waldron  in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Go with this company!! They are honest, committed and they stand behind their guarantee. When we were looking for a Pest Control company for bed bugs there were so many sketchy companies online, some of which are operating under different names but with the same phone number. There are hardly enough reviews of companies and so many people get ripped off. We went with Leap because after calling a number of places they sounded the most honest. Leap came to our place several times as needed until the place was clear. Even bringing in one of their dogs for a final inspection. They spoke to us at length about our options and never pressured us into spending more than we needed to. There is no question, they are exceptional at what they do.

Paul in Etobicoke
6 reviews Etobicoke, ON

I had a bad wasp problem that I simply wasn't able to get rid of on my own. I bought nearly every wasp insecticide that Home Depot had to offer....short of a flamethrower. Try as I might - I couldn't get rid of these little demons.

I called Leap Pest Control - and after explaining the situation....they explained how they would eradicate them. So - I had them come out and take care of the problem.

2 guys showed up - on time, and ready to go! They were able to assess the problem...determine the entry points (they were getting behind the bricks through some cracks in the mortar)....and quickly went about taking care of the situation. They showed me what they did, how they did it....and promised to come back should the wasps make a return.

I'm happy to say the wasps didn't come back...and I was very happy to be able to sit on my deck - and not be bothered by wasps anymore!

Thanks!!