Allergy Relief Cleaning Services

Reviews for Allergy Relief Cleaning Services

Sharif from Mississauga
Sharif from Mississauga

Carpet Cleaning

Bought a home, with carpet in bedrooms. Lot of stains, ink etc. David came in a days notice and did an amazing job. Whole thing done in a few hours. Thanks David!

Sharif

Sharif:

Thank you for the review.

Alister from Mississauga
Alister from Mississauga

Carpet Cleaning

I bought this house from previous owner who had cats, which I'm allergic to. I was unable to sleep upstairs, as the main bedroom and hallways had broadloom carpeting. I got David from Allergy Relief to come in and steam clean my carpets for me. His team were there on time (I was actually late for the appointment), they were courteous and professional. David even gave me advice on how to clean the rest of the home to remove all allergens. Thanks David and team, I slept in the bedroom for the first time that night!

Alister:
Thanks for the review. Hope to be of service to you again as well as your friends.

carpet cleaning

Once again Allergy Relief came to the rescue to make our client's home look fantastic before listing it for sale. They are always on time, stick to the quoted price and get the work completed on time. It truly makes a big difference! Worth every penny.

Elaine:
Thanks for the review.

Franca in Toronto
Franca in Toronto

Carpet Cleaning

We hire Allergy Relief twice a year to clean our carpets. We have a couple of pets and a lot of traffic, but David makes our broadloom look new again! He's also reliable, fast, and his price is extremely reasonable. Top marks!

Thanks for the review. Have a great Christmas.

Arlene Murphy in Brampton
Arlene Murphy in Brampton
5 reviews BRAMPTON, ON

Carpet Cleaning

Dave arrived at my house on time and started tackling my teenager's cave and low and behold he performed miracles.The stairs were also cleaned and all the stains were removed. If you are looking for someone to clean your carpets you need not look any further. Dave is your "Man". I highly recommend his services! Thank you for bringing my carpets back to life.

Arlene:

Thank you for the review. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Gargi from Brampton
Gargi from Brampton

Carpet cleaning

Allergy Relief Cleaning provides excellent service. I was very impressed with the level of care and service that this company provided. David was to get stains out of white carpet and used good products. I would contact this company again in the future. Good value for the amount of money he charges.

Gargi:

Thanks for the comments. Hope to be of service to your friends in the near future.

Derek Lund from Toronto
Derek Lund from Toronto

Carpet Cleaning

I asked a co-worker for recommendations for carpet cleaners. They said, save yourself the time to research anything, just call Dave (905 302-5120) . They were right. Contacted Dave by email, told him what I wanted, he gave an estimate and came over 2 days later at exactly when scheduled.
Scene: Basement carpet - teenagers, renovations, deep ground in dirt, and too many stains/spills to count, especially on stairs . I really didn't have much hope. (spouse had new carpet already picked out).
I cleared the floors beforehand and didn't expect nor ask Dave and Co to move big bookshelves. They did move the couches.
Allergy Relief Cleaning were in and out and finished in about 2.5 hours. I was astonished that the carpet came so clean. I was totally amazed. Quite the machine they had (hot water, high pressure and vacuum at the same time).
I am not an expert on carpet cleaning and can't compare other companies, but I am a very pleased customer.
No nonsense, no extra charges, very nice job on carpet, good cleanup, courteous, professional. A real pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended

Derek: Thank you very much for the great review.

Thanks,

Hilary  from Toronto
Hilary from Toronto

Steam Cleaning Vacant House

David from Allergy Relief was very quick to respond to my email with a quote and was very honest about the fact that I only needed a basic package and not a deluxe one. His estimate was bang on, he arrived right on time and the job he did was excellent. I would definitely use this company again.

Hillary:

Thank you. It was a pleasure to be of service to you.

Bilal
Bilal

Carpet Cleaning

They have done wonderful job. They came on time and did an amazing job cleaning the stubborn stains we had for several years. The carpet smells nice and looks very clean after cleaning.

I highly recommend this company.

Bill: Thanks for taking the time to give this review. David

Elaine in Etobicoke

Cleaning a carpeted condo that had years of ground in dirt and stains

I wasn't sure if it was possible to get this carpet clean. It had horrible stains from something like a sprayed can of coke, as well as years of ground in dirt. It was cleaned so that it looks like a new place. And they left us booties to keep it clean until we were ready to show it to prospective buyers. Thank You! I willl use you with more clients!

Elaine:

Than you for the review.

More about Allergy Relief Cleaning Services

We Offer Allergy Carpet Cleaning, Green Steam Cleaning, Mattress and Furniture Cleaning.
https://www.allergyreliefcleaning.com. Our minimum charge starts from $150.00, depending upon location. You can combine carpet, furniture, mattress cleaning to meet our minimum charge.

Here is how the Allergy Treatment works. A small child continually exposed to dust mite allergens over a long period of time, can be susceptible to asthma later on in life. Besides asthma, rhinitis, and other respiratory ailments, house dust mites can be the cause of other serious health problems such as eczema, rashes, itchy skin or eyes, "glue ear" (a condition which often causes hearing loss), bronchitis, and chronic dermatitis.

The house dust mite excrement is one of the most widespread allergen triggers for asthma, eczema and allergic nasal mucous membrane inflammations. This trigger was a microscopic protein found in the excrement of the mite. Those tiny creatures thrive in their millions in the warmth and humidity of carpets, mattresses, bedding, upholstery and furnishings of even the most scrupulously clean homes. They are too small to be seen without a microscope, feeding mainly on shedded human skin scales, fungi and bacteria.

Allergy Relief Treatment: After allergy cleaning your carpets, furniture, and mattresses, the Allergy Relief Treatment is applied, containing powerful, yet non-toxic, natural ingredients formulated to neutralize the protein found in dust mite feces. This brings immediate and positive benefit to people with asthma, rhinitis, eczema or other related conditions. The dust mite treatments makes a big difference on carpets, furniture, mattresses. The products used are all natural, hypo-allergenic, no soaps, no detergents, non toxic carpet cleaning. They come from renewable fruit and vegetable seeds.

Cycle Of Dust Mite: The house mite lives for approximately 4 months producing about 200 times its own body weight in excrement and laying approximately 300 eggs, making the concentration of allergens in areas you most frequent. These then in turn are the areas which require the most attention with Allergy Relief Treatment.

Money Back Guarantee: When the Allergy Relief Cleaning and Treatment is used to service the mattress and carpeting in the bedroom of allergy sufferers, it is guaranteed to provide a noticeable improvement in allergy symptoms within 3 days, or your money for the dust mite treatment will be refunded. For allergy relief carpet cleaning, go to Platinum, Gold Cleaning Packages. For regular green steam cleaning, please read what is covered in the No Frills or Economy Packages.

Get your carpets, mattresses and furniture cleaned to receive the best deals.

Areas that we service are Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Milton, Burlington.