Allergy Relief Cleaning Services

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
1840 Bloor St. Mississauga ON L4X 1T3
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Mississauga  >  Allergy Relief Cleaning Services

Reviews for Allergy Relief Cleaning Services

Hark Savinsky in Etobicoke

My light-coloured fabric covered mid-century teak sofa, love seat and chair and six dining room chairs needed a little extra care. When David finished with them they looked like new... just in time for the holiday season. He was courteous, punctual, thorough, and his prices where competitive.

Hark

Thank you very much for the Review.

Mrs. B in Mississauga

Dave did a great job. He’s reliable, fair and takes pride in his work. We had all our carpets cleaned and Dave took special care in cleaning the stains. We will definitely use this company again.

Gale
Thanks very much for the review.

Vivian in Toronto

This company is very professional and courteous with their service. Previous home owner left stained carpets but now they look brand new. The technician was competent, polite and prompt. Highly recommend.

Vivian
Thanks for the Review.

elaine s.

I found David through home stars. He arrived early, did a fantastic job, was really nice, and the price was extremely reasonable. I highly recommend David and Allergy relief cleaning services. I was especially happy to see that they used only natural products, no deodorants . I will definitely use David again!

Elaine:
Review has been published. Thanks again.

reallycookin in Toronto

This was the third time Allergy Relief did some cleaning in my home. They cleaned a couple of couches, a stuffed chair and the floor runner on the stairs. They work efficiently, do a good job of removing stains and leave everything clean and fresh. Highly recommended.

Thanks for the kind review.

Sarah in Mississauga

Carpets look brand new , house smells fresh and clean and gone are the stains that I thought I would have forever .
Polite , prompt, efficient service .
I would hire this company again.

David in Toronto

This is the second time we used Allergy Relief Cleaning and remain very happy with the service. David was prompt, efficient, courteous and professional. Would certainly recommend him to others.

Thank you for the kind words.

David did a wonderful job removing a fresh denim stain and food stains from my natural coloured linen sofa. Looks like new again. Took his time with the work. Would use his services again. I highly recommend him.

A happy customer.

Thanks very much for the review.

Joel from Mississauga

I called David to steam my carpets and he did an excellent job. He reached my location about 10 mins before time and unloaded everything and started exactly on time. I was quite impressed with his work and would recommend him to al my friends when needed.

Joel

Thank you very much for the review. Enjoy your new home.

Joseph from Toronto

This was the first time I used a professional cleaning company to steam cleaned the carpets in my house and I am glad to have chosen Allergy Relief Cleaning Services. David did an excellent job in cleaning all the carpets in my house. He was punctual and worked efficiently to finish the job. I would definitely be using his services in future.

Joseph:

Thank you very much for the review.

More about Allergy Relief Cleaning Services

We Offer Allergy Carpet Cleaning And Steam Cleaning. http: / / www. allergyreliefcleaning. com/ cleaningpackages. html. Here is how the Allergy Treatment works. A small child continually exposed to dust mite allergens over a long period of time, can be susceptible to asthma later on in life. Besides asthma, rhinitis, ...