PuroClean Emergency Property Restoration

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
13480 - 60A Ave. Surrey BC V3X 1M1
HomeStars  >  Fire & Water Damage Restoration in Burnaby  >  PuroClean Emergency Property Restoration

Reviews for PuroClean Emergency Property Restoration

Michelle from Burnaby
Michelle from Burnaby

Mould removal

Grant was extremely helpful, polite and clean. He came and removed the mold with a smile and was a pleasure to work with. I would recommend him to anyone needing this service.

Emily Copher from Burnaby
Emily Copher from Burnaby

remove water damaged drywall

Damage was caused by water leakage in an upstairs bathroom. PuroClean arrived promptly and removed all the damaged drywall and insulation saving as much undamaged materials as possible. Since the moisture level in the wood framing was too high, they set up a heater/dehumidifier and 5 blowers to restore the wood framing back to a dry condition. They came twice during the 3 days to check the moisture level of the wood framing to ensure the drying worked.

Caroline from Burnaby
Caroline from Burnaby

remediation

On the night of the huge storm, my son noticed that the carpet was very wet in the basement. I thought to call my plumber thinking that he'd be able to help me out but the plumber recommended I call Puroclean to get everything clean and dry. He was extremely busy but made an appointment to come the following day. He walked me through the process of what had to be done and started right away. Whole process took 3 days. They even referred me to a foundation company.

sonja Smith from Vancouver
sonja Smith from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, WA

Mould removal

The mould building up in my air vents was starting to get intolerable. It was ugly and it was causing my son to have
breathing problems. When I hired PuroClean, they were able to get rid of that stuff. No complaints at all from me.
My air vents are clean and my son breaths better. Thank you

Jennifer from Delta
Jennifer from Delta
5 reviews Delta, BC

Mold Issues

Had a mold inspection due to some issues found on the walls. Inspection & Testing was very good and scary to think of mold in our new house.
We found out the previous home owner had some mold removed prior to us buying. Contact Real Estate Agent & opened walls. We decided to take care of the issue ourselves.

nina from Surrey
nina from Surrey
19 reviews Surrey, BC

Wet basement

I had a water Damage in my basement, called my agent who contacted first on site. Service was impeccable and they took care of all my items. They salvaged some and cleaned some usable items and delivered them in a satisfactory manner. My insurance covered the expense.

lorna - in Surrey
lorna - in Surrey
7 reviews Surrey, BC

Mould in my crawlspace

John did mould removal in my crawlspace and was very thorough and did extras for me. I was nervous about having mould but he was reassuring not to worry . Tammy was a hard worker and very nice and I would recommend this company

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of the work completed at your home. I will phone you in Feb. to do a follow up inspection per discussion.

Sincerely,
John

D.K. in S. Surrey, BC
D.K. in S. Surrey, BC
1 review SURREY, BC

Water damage restoration and mould removal

Assisted Review

PuroClean was called in to remove mould from our crawlspace that resulted from crawlspace flooding. Prior to calling PuroClean I had contacted several other companies who were all more concerned with the state of the insurance claim status rather than addressing the mould contamination that was getting increasingly worse as each day went by (I presume so they could milk more money out of the project). Instead PuroClean showed more interest in my immediate needs as a customer and jumped on the problem the same day I called (on a weekend no less). They were friendly and professional at all times and and cleaned up the problem over the course of a couple of weeks. I was thoroughly impressed with their service and I highly recommend them. If I ever require services again, I would call them immediately.

More about PuroClean Emergency Property Restoration

Coping with any kind of property loss can be devastating. It is an experience that affects families on both a material and emotional level with the loss of property as well as the loss of a sense of security and safety. We understand that responding to property emergencies is more ...
Looking for Fire & Water Damage Restoration pros in Burnaby?