mold.ca

Reviews for mold.ca

Alan
Alan

Great job by Mold.ca

I first met with Gregg, a certified mold specialist, who inspected the property and then provided an assessment and estimate. He was honest, professional and thorough. The report he wrote was detailed and comprehensive. Although I paid for the estimate, I thought it was worth it. (In fact, their quote was much lower than another competitor's estimate.) I later had a full team of 3 (then 4) work on the property. They, too, were pleasant to work with and professional in their approach. They worked quickly - it took 2 days. When I entered the property after they were done, I could see that they were meticulous and careful. I am confident that the mold issue has been resolved.
I would use their service again - although I hope I don't have mold problems again and so never have to - and I would recommend them to my friends. The only negligible issue I had was that it took a few days for them to start the job, but I guess that means that they book up quickly by virtue of the good work that they do.

Alan thank you for your testimonial. We appreciate your business. The Mold.ca Team

Sean & Priya Abraham in Old Toronto
Sean & Priya Abraham in Old Toronto

Cold Cellar

The Certified mold specialist was extremely honest in nature, professional in conduct, and proactive with his valuable advice - thereby saving us a great deal of expense!
He inspected our cold cellar, determining what our best DIY plan for mold prevention.
Customer reassurance with good old-fashioned trustworthiness in a volatile economy. We highly recommend his service!

Thank you Sean & Priya for your review. We often observe minor mold challenges or situations where the homeowners could perform the work themselves with the referral of proper products and materials. Glad we could be of service to you. The Mold.ca Team

timpchisholm in Toronto
timpchisholm in Toronto

Amazing, amazing work

I have a bathroom that sits in the middle of the floor, with floor-to-ceiling glass on all four sides. Water had been leaking out from under the shower and causing all sorts of mold under the shower floor and in the wood floor around the bathroom.

Gregg from mold.ca came, took the time to not only assess the situation but to explain all the parts of the problem, as well as the troublesome spots about the job (like removing and then re-installing massive pieces of glass).

The whole job took a few weeks (half of the bathroom needed to be torn down to the proverbial studs, as well as the wood flooring around the bathroom). Not only did the team keep me abreast all along the way, but they made helpful recommendations about how to rebuild in a way that will prevent these leaks from happening again. They did it on budget, as well!

Long story short: It's very nerve-wracking to trust anyone with a job this big. You can read reviews, you can get a sense from the people, but until the job is done, you just don't know. Well, this experience was more than I could have ever hoped for. I was put at ease at every turn not with indifferent 'trust me's', but rather with detailed explanations of the how's and why's of the job. If I had a negative, it's that I wouldn't be able to do justice to the work done nor the workers that did it with my review.

Just call and use them.

Thank you for your positive feedback on our remediation and rebuild work. It was great working with you on this project. All the best for 2018. The Mold.ca Team.

Allison in Toronto
Allison in Toronto

Incredible Service and High-Quality Work

Our basement tenant discovered mold on a couple of her things. We had renovated the basement 5 years earlier and had never had a drop of water down there. When Gregg did the moisture reading, we were devastated to learn that there was moisture in the walls of the basement and that the floor and exterior walls required remediation. Gregg and his team were communicative every step of the way, providing photos and discussing the process in great detail. We also hired them for the re-build, which they completed on a time-restraint (new tenant moving in). The entire process of remediation and re-build was completed in under 4 weeks. They were kind and communicative the entire time - I cannot say enough about their quality product and exceptional customer service. We will hire them again for additions or any structural work. Gregg provided other reliable contractors (ie. plumber and waterproofer), which complimented the project. We are comforted knowing that our space is completely moisture-proof and also looks great! The most positive experience we have ever had with a contractor. Thanks, Gregg and team!

Thank you for the kind words and we are happy that you and your tenant have a safe, dry and mold free environment. We realize customers have so many choices when selecting a contractor, and we are glad that you chose to work with us. It was a pleasure working with you and if you ever need any assistance in the future please don't hesitate to contact us.
The Mold.ca Team

Travis Winch in Toronto
Travis Winch in Toronto

Great and Professional

Gregg and his team did our mold remediation and flooring/tiling in our small 50square foot third floor that contained all of our hvac and laundry, in our townhome. They were the most professional and courteous workers we've ever had do renos with. They cleaned up after themselves perfectly, were extremely friendly and our dog Bradley enjoyed having them here..maybe a little too much. They showed me what they were doing before they did it and showed me afterwards what was done. They even fixed things like a leaky braided line to our washing machine when they tested it after reinstallation. I will recommend mold.ca to anyone who needs this kind of service.

Hi Travis
Thank you for your testimonial it means a lot to us. To be able to remediate the mold, ensure the route cause issues are addressed, and then rebuild immediately thereafter allows for an end to end solution that minimizes disruption, and gets you quickly back to normal. The team misses Bradley!
The Mold.ca Team

Lontarian in Toronto
Lontarian in Toronto

Mold issue in the laundry room

We had to call Mold.ca to take care of the laundry room which we suspected was full of mold. We have the place evaluated first, and a crew came home few days later to do the job. The affected parts (drywall, baseboard) were surgically removed. Work was performed as the schedule, and they use all the necessary measures to contain the 'infection'. I can tell the whole process was executed very professionally, keeping all the areas clean while taking care of not causing any damage.

Thank you for your review, and for selecting Mold.ca to perform the remediation work. We appreciate your business, and support. The Mold.ca Team

Fencing Project

I was in real need to install a fence in my property. I asked Gregg and his team to come and take a look. They provided a very smart design which was both satisfying my needs and following all standards and by-laws of city & province. Work was done based on high level standards and in a very efficient way. New fence gives me a much better look on the left side of my property. They had an organized work flow and they planned all the work well in advance. I am really happy with the work.

Kevin thank you for your review. Your assistance in having your property professionally surveyed and locates performed made execution of this project timely and on budget. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you and your wife on the next project As you know we value your business and look at our customers as customers for life! Enjoy the end of summer! The Mold.ca Team

Bonnie in Whitby
Bonnie in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Inspection following water damage

When I contacted mold.ca about water damage in an upstairs bedroom, Indira Sukhdeo and I corresponded with 13 exchanges of emails, including two on a week end, as she made every effort to provide the best solution for my situation. She arranged for a timely inspection by Bill Avard who was knowledgeable and professional in his assessment. Mold.ca is definitely the place to go when you suspect a mold problem.

Hi Bonnie thank you for your feedback on your experience with Mold.ca. Our inspections are important in determining whether there is an issue, and if so tailoring our remediation strategies to address any mold contamination. Have a great long weekend. The Mold.ca Team

Dave in Brampton
Dave in Brampton

Fast, professional

We are doing a full reno of our basement and discovered much more mold that expected. We were demoing the basement anyway, so removing all the materials was part of the abatement process.

Our General Contractor (Belyea Bros.) brought in mold.ca to take care of it. These guys showed up at 7:59AM every day, and were already working by the time I came to meet them. In just a few days, they'd stripped everything, sprayed all surfaces and were all done. They even offered to take away some hard-to-dispose-of debris I had piled up from earlier in the reno.

These guys were total pros - fast and clean. We barely knew they were there (except for the pounding and the piles of stuff that left the basement every day).

They greatly exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend them.

Dave thank you for your feedback on your mold remediation project. We pride ourselves on delivering on time and on budget, and as you know that doesn't happen without all team members working diligently together to deliver a safe and healthy environment. Exceeding expectations is the highest compliment you can give us. Enjoy your trip! The Mold.ca Team

martincalpin in Toronto
martincalpin in Toronto

Mold Removal

Our basement/ground floor room carpet was saturated, with a proliferation of mold "mushrooms" growing along the walls. After interviews, I selected Mold.Ca. for their professionalism, they clearly knew what they were doing. I could not have made a better choice. I was amazed at how effectively they completely cocooned the affected area and how efficiently they excised and removed all traces of the mold. Then I was pleasantly surprised by the bill. Perhaps most importantly, I found Gregg to be a delight to work with. Mold.Ca was truly exceptional.

[email protected]

Martin thank you for your testimonial. It was great working with you on this project. As I mentioned, we get excited about mushrooms as it takes a lot of moisture to grow them. Thank you for choosing us to work with you on resolving your mold issues. The Mold.ca Team.

More about mold.ca

Mold Detection & Removal

If you suspect Mold and want an honest, informative and common sense approach to mold testing, mold inspection and mold removal, you should book an inspection, you won't be disappointed.

You and your family deserve to live in a safe and healthy environment. Mold can seriously compromise the structural integrity of your home, and adversely affect your family’s health and well-being. At mri-mold.ca it’s our job to ensure your home isn’t making you or your family sick.