Al Elegance

Mississauga ON L4W 1N5

Reviews for Al Elegance

Doris Lo in Mississauga
Doris Lo in Mississauga

Hardwood floor in my house

When I saw the teak sample hardwood floor they had in the showroom, I knew I needed to have it in my home. I've been to many hardwood stores and not one of them offered this type of wood. If you're the clumsy type that drops things on the hardwood and find that the floors are all dented this is the best material to go for.

The saleslady was very courteous, however, the craftsmanship is not the best. But you get what you pay for :)

Atif Jafry in Mississauga
Atif Jafry in Mississauga

hardwood flooring sales and installation in the basement and top floor

I got referred to them bby my own brother. Karen is amazing. She came in and gave us a quote. No pressure tactics. Then she went back and forth to make sure that we chose what we wanted. She workied with us and even came to my office to finalise the floor samples that we chose. They started and finished in 4 days (1 day more than promised) but I was promptly informed of the delay and the reasoning (truck accident and they were still awaiting the delivery of the wood). They cleaned up after themselves and the workers (did not speak much english) were very professional and courteous.... I highly recommend them.