Zen Living

Reviews for Zen Living

Cenek from Calgary
Cenek from Calgary

Cabinet product

We use them as a cabinet supplier, we have our own installer. We’ve actually been ordering their product for years. It’s pretty good quality. I think every company has some drawbacks and their only one is that sometimes there are delays with orders, which is usually not their fault anyway. Overall we’re satisfied with them and I have recommended this company to others already.

Roger from Calgary
Roger from Calgary

Cabinetry & Countertop

I had cabinetry and countertops done by them. They were a company to work with. Mark is who I dealt with specifically and he was very helpful. The pricing is better than most — I did some shopping around beforehand. Overall there were no issues and I’d recommend them.

Dana from Calgary
Dana from Calgary

Kitchens/Vanities

Zen Living completed the install of two kitchens and bathrooms for two different houses we were simultaneously building. Timeline for ordering and install was lengthy because of volume of orders they received. One of our kitchens was delayed due to quality control and staining of product thereafter because of the volumes. After install, some of the workmanship & quality in the kitchen cabinets had a few deficiencies. When inspected by their service team, they were able to fix the problems without complication. In the end, although delays, the product worked out well for both our homes and pleased with the final results. Good product at a reasonable price.

Angie from Calgary
Angie from Calgary

Kitchen countertops and cabinets installation

I love my new kitchen cabinets and countertops! Zen Living was great with the installation, no issues as far as that goes. But now I have a crack in my countertop, so they’re going to come by some time to fix it for me. Overall I’m satisfied with their service and I think their pricing is really good for what I got. Would definitely recommend them to others.

JR from Calgary
JR from Calgary

Kitchen/Bathroom Cabinets

These guys did my kitchen and bathroom cabinets. I thought they did an okay job. There were a few small problems, though. One of the guys did come out and fix a little issue, which was nice. I was pretty happy with everything else except I wasn’t very impressed with the granite. It needed a treatment and so they had to hold off on the installment. Then, once they did treat it, it seemed like they could have done a better job. However, they did give me a pretty good deal, when it came to the price.

Ron from Calgary
Ron from Calgary

Kitchen Counters/Cabinets

We had new cabinets and countertops put in. Initially, we had a general idea of what we wanted but they helped us come up with the final design. It really turned out great. The only problem was a late shipment of the materials, but it was not a major issue and I don’t think it was the company’s fault. All in all, it was good quality, they did a good follow-up and we were generally happy with everything. We’ve already recommended them to some friends of ours.

Anne Ben Lamin from Calgary
Anne Ben Lamin from Calgary

Bathroom Renovation

Zen have a wonderful selection of cabinets from Super Contemporary to Traditional, a choice for everyone. Also superb hardware. Countertops to die for, the fact that the workshop is in the same location as the showroom, you can select your own personal piece of quartz or granite right there. The service was excellent, Zen took no time at all from templating to installing. I would thoroughly recommend them. Love my bathroom. Thank you Alison and Mark for all your help. Anne

Hey Anne,
I'm glad your job turned out well and was done in a timely matter.
Thanks, Mark

Dan Parker from Calgary
Dan Parker from Calgary

Kitchen and Bath Renovation

Zen Living recently replaced our kitchen/bathroom cabinets and granite countertops. In the beginning they helped us design our layout and provided us with lots of different choices. They also took the time to explain any questions we had. Delivery was on time and the installer was very professional. I would go through Zen again and would recommend them to anyone.

Hey Dan,
Thanks for taking the time to give a review. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope you enjoy your kitchen. Thanks for choosing Zen Living.

john in Calgary
john in Calgary

New kitchen

Zen were 40% less than the two other quotes we received, and the quality was as good or better. They delivered on time and the installers were very good. We had some service issues and they have been excellent at looking after everything. All in all, they are pretty sincere about good customer relations and we would use them again.

Review has 1 previous version
Thomas Lim in Calgary
Thomas Lim in Calgary
1 review CALGARY, AB

kitchen cabinets

They were 1 month late in delivery - delaying our project significantly. They had promised to finish on time. They were missing cabinet parts and after we paid refuse to bring us the parts - now we have an incomplete cabinet set and they claim it was delivered when we pointed it out to them from day one. Very unethical. Stay away. Message me if you are planning to purchase from them and I will point you the right way.

Thomas made multiple changes to his layout plan even after he signed off and submitted his order, resulting in significant delays. He also wanted to pickup and install the cabinets himself, but wasn't able to provide his own delivery method, thus, delaying his project even further. We eventually delivered the cabinets for him because he could not find his own delivery method. Our policy states that customers are to inform us of any defects or missing parts 48 hours after delivery. However, Thomas didn't contact us until 1 week after his cabinets were delivered. But we still serviced the 2 vanity doors that he claimed were missing free of charge! We even installed 3 accessories at half-price because his installer wasn't able to do so. We have made and installed thousands of kitchens and if there are any issues we will correct them.

More about Zen Living

At Zen Living, we offer the biggest selection of European contemporary and traditional cabinets along with quartz, granite and laminate countertops. We have the most competitive prices because the savings are passed on to you since we manufacture and supply all of our materials cutting the middle man out. You can choose your favorite colors and finishes with over 200 different colors in 6 unique materials.

Our team at Zen Living has over 30+ years of combined experience and we have done thousands of jobs in the Calgary area. Our combined manufacturing facilities span over 360,000 sqft using up to date machinery along with hand-made craftsmanship. We are with you every step of your project from estimating, design, delivery and install.

Request a FREE estimate or FREE design consultation today! Please visit our website to see our work and to view your selection options.