Zen Living

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
1, 4216 61 Ave SE, Calgary AB T2C 1Z5​
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Zen Living

Sim

Zen did an amazing job designing and installing our media unit! The materials are great and the workmanship was exceptional.

Job Price

Thank you very much for sharing your experience you had with Zen Living with others. We love hearing how happy our clients are with our services and products.
Best Regards,
Zen Living Staff

bdonald
1 review Vancouver, BC

After 4 frustrating months with a national cabinet installer I contacted Zen Living. Within two days of contacting them they completed the measurements and one week after my first contact they delivered the new cabinet. Overall the new cabinet and countertop were completed in two weeks. We could not have been more please and highly recommend them

Job Price

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience online Bill. Our success lies in our prompt, professional and personal attention we strive to give to every client of ours. Best regards from the Zen Team.

Norine in Calgary

Zen was amazing from the start of Sales, Installation and Service. We used Zen for all our kitchen, bathroom and mudroom cabinets plus countertops. We are very happy with our cabinets and would recommend them. Thanks Zen!

Job Price

Firstly, I would like to say thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We really appreciate your comments, regarding your whole experience here at Zen Living from start to finish. We take pride in being able to provide, the best customer service experience for all customers at every level of the process. Best regards from the Zen Team.

Lisa from Airdrie
6 reviews Airdrie, AB

We were working with our contractor and were sent to another Granite shop that he dealt with. The service was poor and the price high to compensate. As such we set off to take control of this situation on our own. I found Zen from reviews on Homestars and contacted them. They were courteous knowledgeable and came back with a competitive quote very quickly. After choosing granite slabs it was found they were just a smidge too small after templating. Zen and the granite supplier made it easy for us to choose two more slabs and swap them out with no additional charge despite being larger!

The size issue set us a little behind schedule (not Zen's fault). When I asked it they could prioritize our fabrication and install they exceeded my hopes and installed in less than one week. The granite piece for behind the slide-in was damaged during install and we were so pleased when the installer showed up with a replacement piece the very next morning!

I would highly, highly recommend this company and only wish I had ordered cabinetry through them as well given the impeccable attention to detail and service. We love the finished product too!

Hey Lisa,
Thank you for choosing Zen Living, and for taking the time to write your wonderful review. It was an absolute pleasure to read your fantastic feedback about your recent experience with us. We strive to exceed our customers’ expectations on a daily basis, and I am thrilled that we exceeded yours. It means a great deal to all of us. We truly appreciate your business and are grateful for the trust you have placed in Zen Living.

Dave P in Calgary

Before choosing Zen we shopped around at many similar shops, when we arrived at Zen we knew right away that if the price matched the quality we were sold. it turned out the price and the design that the team came up with for us put it over the top, We installed our cabinets ourselves with ease and many special thanks to Ceci in the Zen delivery management department she was really a pleasure to deal with.

Job Price

Thank you for choosing Zen Living Dave. Our commitment lies in the complete satisfaction of every customer and every product we sell. Should you have a need us for future projects please do not hesitate to call us again.

Graham  from Calgary
1 review Elk Point, AB

Zen Living supplied al my kitchen cabinets and did all the repairs which really needed to be done. They were very good with replacing parts and checking. Mark who I dealt with on the repair side did an awesome job and was always on time.

Job Price

We truly appreciate your business and are grateful for the trust you have placed in us Graham. We were privileged to have the opportunity to serve you, we greatly value your business.

Chris Chan  from Calgary

Zen Living did my kitchen cabinets and the counter tops. I thought they did a very good job and had found them through the Home and Garden show. I was happy with everything and I thought it was very easy to deal with. They stayed on track with their timeline.

Job Price

It means a lot to me and the staff that you took the time to share your experience online for others to see Chris. Thank you very much.

Happy Danny in Calgary

We just finished building our 3000 sf new house in inner city. We visited 3 different shops for cabinetry/counter top and we selected Zen Living at the end. Our experience with Zen Living is all positive and I highly recommend it for the following reasons:

Selection - they have the best selections. Just in the show room there are over 100 samples. Was told I can see more if I wanted.They have a very clean pleasant show room. I was also invited to their factory to take peek at the operations. Very organized.

Price - unbeatable. I got quotes from other shops and they were much higher. However, in order to receive discounted prices from Zen Living you must allow at least 10 weeks or more for your order.

Experience - the sale manager has lots of experience in their products and even the design. He knows what products are the best for different styles of build. We showed him the floor plan and explain our "taste" and he quickly narrowed down to 4 samples. With the help of other staff (including the owner I think), we further narrowed down to 2 and it was just between colors.Their staff have lots of patience and never pushy.

Follow up service - Amazing! The came back 5-6 times just to finish the final touch ups such as adjusting to hinges, color repair and adding a trim on the side plus other little stuff that my builder noticed. All at no extra costs. There was one panel with minor damaged but they replaced the whole panel instead of repair it. I thought once you paid the suppliers you will never see them again but not for Zen Living. They do honor their deal. I am impressed.

Job Price

Thanks for the fantastic review and for giving Zen Living the opportunity to assist you. Starting March 2016 we are able to produce cabinets at discounted prices in as little as 2 weeks through our Express Line. We are glad you enjoyed your experience. Thanks, Mark

Angela Barlow in Calgary

We used Zen Living to re-do our kitchen 3 years ago. We had an unusual problem with a couple of our cabinets chipping and Mike from Zen Living came out to look at the problem and access the situation.
A huge thank you to Mike for coming out to speak to us, and for going to bat for us and standing behind their product. He agreed to replace the cabinets that were damaged. They did an excellent job matching the colour.
Also thank you to Kevin who did a great job installing the new cabinets and being so meticulous.
Any company who stands behind there product is worth using and I would recommend Zen Living!

Review has 2 previous versions
Job Price

We are delighted we exceeded your expectations by going out of our way to resolve the issue. We want our customers to be happy and stand by our product and service.
Thanks, Mike & Kevin

Sim

We got our media unit and pantry designed and built with ZEN. We were very pleased with the final product. Although, there were some issues, such as the acrylic pieces we recieved were damaged. But overall, the workmanship was very well done and we have really enjoyed working with ZEN. We absolutely LOVE the units ZEN built for us and all the time Mark took to draw and re-draw our plans so we could have the perfect pieces in our home. Both the media unit and pantry look like they were always a part of the home and to me, that is a sign of great work! The scheduling department worked very hard to accommodate our busy schedules and re- arranging their staff to meet our needs. I also wanted to specially thank Travis for the amazing work he did installing the units. He paid so much attention to detail and we really appreciate how hard he worked!

More about Zen Living

At Zen Living, we offer the biggest selection of European contemporary and traditional cabinets along with quartz, granite and laminate countertops. We have the most competitive prices because the savings are passed on to you since we manufacture and supply all of our materials cutting the middle man out. You can choose your favorite colors and finishes with over 200 different colors in 6 unique materials.

Our team at Zen Living has over 30+ years of combined experience and we have done thousands of jobs in the Calgary area. Our combined manufacturing facilities span over 360,000 sqft using up to date machinery along with hand-made craftsmanship. We are with you every step of your project from estimating, design, delivery and install.

Request a FREE estimate or FREE design consultation today! Please visit our website to see our work and to view your selection options.