Sunshine Roofing

Ross McIntosh from Guelph
Ross McIntosh from Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Roof

Sunshine Roofing was one of three quotes I received on my roof and was the lowest by over a thousand dollars. Hong showed me what he had based the quote on and I was satisfied I was comparing apples to apples. I had watched them do several other roofs in the neighbourhood, and everybody was happy with their work.
They showed up on time, and didn't waste anytime getting to work. A sudden rain storm blew in and they worked through it tarping and sealing the exposed area (didn't have a drip inside). They showed up the next morning (Saturday) and race against the weather to finish. The boys did a great clean up in the rain and wouldn't stop until (I had said would clean up) they had been over it three times. Thanks Hong great job.

Joseph in Richmond hill
Joseph in Richmond hill
2 reviews RICHMOND HILL, ON

Roofing for the whole house

Pricey and having hard time with communication in English with Foreman. Cleaning after work was less than satisfactory, and therefore I would shop around next time around for better price and quality of work. Perhaps suited for small patch work..

Sarah Wong  in Scarborough
Sarah Wong in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

roofing

I did part of the roof and they did a pretty good job. The only problem is the color did not match. Next time I will do the full roof so that the color will match. The job was well done and they cleaned up all the garbage.

Philo chiu in Scarborough
Philo chiu in Scarborough
1 review SCARBOROUGH, ON

roof

they did a satisfactory job.Except the clean up was not very neat. They came a little bit late from the appointment. I think it was a little expensive too.Next time I will look for a better deal.