In Ur Town Plumbing & Heating - No Longer in Business

Plumbing
3649 West 11th Ave Vancouver BC V6R 2K4
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Vancouver  >  In Ur Town Plumbing & Heating - No Longer in Business

Reviews for In Ur Town Plumbing & Heating - No Longer in Business

SLFS in Vancouver
SLFS in Vancouver
1 review VANCOUVER, BC

Pipe repairs

We had a few leaky pipes that needed repair in the house. We were introduced to Brent who is such a great guy and is very prompt and professional at doing his job. The pipes leak no more! His pricing is very reasonable as well and we have made him our "go to guy" for any sorts of plumbing issues. Would highly recommend to all my friends and family.

albert in Vancouver
albert in Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

kitchen drainage

One day my kitchen sink was stuck and I needed repair. I was notified by my friend to call this vendor. Upon request, the vendor came promptly and solved the kitchen sink problem very quickly. I really enjoy the advice the vendor provide for future prevention and I would definitely recommend them.

Iris in  Burnaby
Iris in Burnaby
15 reviews Vancouver, BC

Sewer line replacement

It took a day, with a backhoe, to replace our sewer line. When the job was done the side of the lawn that had a mound of dirt the size of a garage was left in perfect condition and the other side that was a giant trench was ready for grass seed. A perfect job done by super nice guys.

Truffles in Vancouver
Truffles in Vancouver
13 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Leaky pipe repairs

We have used In Ur Town Plumbing for a number of jobs now and we have always been very satisified with the level of service and professionalism they've shown. Brent responds very promptly to our emergency calls and after completing a job will often phone to let us know what was done and what follow up might be necessary. We'll continue to call upon Brent and his crew whenever we have any plumbing issues.

More about In Ur Town Plumbing & Heating - No Longer in Business

In Ur Town Plumbing & Heating has proudly served residents of Greater Vancouver for the past five years. We offer a high standard of quality and craftsmanship and serve a wide range of customers, and specialize in solving homeowners problems.