Toronto Drain & Plumbing

Drain Services
Toronto ON M8Z 2S5
HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Etobicoke  >  Toronto Drain & Plumbing

Reviews for Toronto Drain & Plumbing

Inspection of clean out drain

Slavic is the best! Punctual, friendly, informative and took his time for me and my wife to show us the issues. His price was very competitive and the most reasonable out there. Not sure why other companies would charge 3 to 5 times more for this service. We were so impressed with his honesty and knowledge of the situation.

Will in Toronto
Will in Toronto

Pipe Replacement & Backwater Valve Installation

We were very impressed by the services provided by Toronto Drain & Plumbing. Slavic arrived punctually as planned and outlined the work with precision and detail. The price he quoted was very competitive, and fair. His crew was also very friendly, and completed their work with care and cleanliness. They replaced part of the drain pipe that had been cracked by tree roots, and also installed a backwater valve. We will definitely recommend their services, and will call them in the future for any plumbing needs.

Backwater valve

I had many plumbers come through, most of them having a"rooter" in their name. Oh the stories they spun and the FUD they shoveled. Be very careful of them. Slavic and his team were prompt courteous and professional. Excellent work at a fair price. Highly recommend.

Replace sewage line and main water line into house

Nothing but the highest regard for Slavic, Rado and Oleg. They are very courteous, professional, very respectful and were always on time and completed the job as they said they would. We live in a small semi in the city and Toronto Drain and Plumbing replaced our main sewage line, installed new lines for washroom and laundry, back water valve and installed new water line into the house with minimal disruption. I highly recommend Toronto Drain and Plumbing. Excellent contractors and very good people.

Joel in Toronto
Joel in Toronto

Main Drain

Toronto Drain & Plumbing were great. Wonderful service, knowledgeable, fast & reliable. Sewage fumes coming back into the house required a water line and the old clay pipe needed replacing. The team did exactly what they said they would do, no surprises and cleaned up. I would hire them again for any future needs and will refer them without hesitation.

Brad from Toronto
Brad from Toronto

Main drain

Slavic was very easy to work with, knowledgeable and he got the job done quickly, cleanly and without issue. I will use him again and recommend him and his team without hesitation.

Derrick
Derrick

Backflow / updated water lines / drains

Slavic and his team were excellent. After calling several companies, I not only got the best rate, but the customer service was fantastic. Based on my conversation with other companies, Slavic was one of the most knowledgeable. Also, Igor from IcyReno who was underpinning my basement at the time had suggested Slavic. I was glad I listened to him.
The team showed up on time, did quality work, and cleaned up after themselves. Passed all city inspections with ease. Toronto Drain and Plumbing come highly recommended! A++

Earlie in North York
Earlie in North York

Pipeline to garage

I had a project to put sink in my garage and get a water supply for washing the car.

Quoting was transparent and firm. He took time to explain why the price exactly. I watch the team work, very cautious with respect towards others' property, which I appreciate the most. I liked the quality of the work and everything was done as I imagined.

Very reliable professional. Good job.

Glowco in Toronto
Glowco in Toronto

Clay Pipe Drain Replacement and Back Flow Valve Installation

I was about to start a complete basement renovation and was aware of problems starting to develop with roots growing thru the seams of clay drains running under our basement floor. Had three companies provide quotes and ended up choosing Toronto Drain & Plumbing to complete the job as I found Slavic from TOronto Drain & Plumbing to be very customer oriented and competitive in pricing.

During the course of doing the work I needed some changes in drain layout and Slavic and work crew were very accommodating - definitely very customer oriented! The work crew did an exceptional job and substantially improved the drainage layout and slope as compared to when the home was originally built. I found they went the extra mile to make sure the finished product was done right. I would use Toronto Drain and Plumbing for future work without hesitation.

More about Toronto Drain & Plumbing

Toronto Drain & Plumbing services:
Water proofing: Indoor waterproofing, Outdoor waterproofing, Sump Pump installations
Drain services: Drain repair, Drain pipe replacement, back water valve installation
Plumbing: Thawing frozen pipes, Toilet replacement and toilet installation, Kitchen/washroom/shower faucet replacement and installation, Bath tub installation, sink replacement and installation, Laundry centre replacement and installation, Water softeners,Garbage disposals, plumbing renovations, Drain inspections