Toronto Drain & Plumbing

Toronto ON M8Z 2S5
HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Etobicoke  >  Toronto Drain & Plumbing

Reviews for Toronto Drain & Plumbing

Joel in Toronto

Toronto Drain & Plumbing were great. Wonderful service, knowledgeable, fast & reliable. Sewage fumes coming back into the house required a water line and the old clay pipe needed replacing. The team did exactly what they said they would do, no surprises and cleaned up. I would hire them again for any future needs and will refer them without hesitation.

Brad from Toronto

Slavic was very easy to work with, knowledgeable and he got the job done quickly, cleanly and without issue. I will use him again and recommend him and his team without hesitation.

Derrick

Slavic and his team were excellent. After calling several companies, I not only got the best rate, but the customer service was fantastic. Based on my conversation with other companies, Slavic was one of the most knowledgeable. Also, Igor from IcyReno who was underpinning my basement at the time had suggested Slavic. I was glad I listened to him.
The team showed up on time, did quality work, and cleaned up after themselves. Passed all city inspections with ease. Toronto Drain and Plumbing come highly recommended! A++

Earlie in North York

I had a project to put sink in my garage and get a water supply for washing the car.

Quoting was transparent and firm. He took time to explain why the price exactly. I watch the team work, very cautious with respect towards others' property, which I appreciate the most. I liked the quality of the work and everything was done as I imagined.

Very reliable professional. Good job.

Glowco in Toronto

I was about to start a complete basement renovation and was aware of problems starting to develop with roots growing thru the seams of clay drains running under our basement floor. Had three companies provide quotes and ended up choosing Toronto Drain & Plumbing to complete the job as I found Slavic from TOronto Drain & Plumbing to be very customer oriented and competitive in pricing.

During the course of doing the work I needed some changes in drain layout and Slavic and work crew were very accommodating - definitely very customer oriented! The work crew did an exceptional job and substantially improved the drainage layout and slope as compared to when the home was originally built. I found they went the extra mile to make sure the finished product was done right. I would use Toronto Drain and Plumbing for future work without hesitation.

Carroll in Toronto

#1 Customer Service, Highest Quality Workmanship, Extremely Professional, Trustworthy, Timely and Hassel Free.

I requested a 1” pipe upgrade and was so pleased with their work we went on to book additional work including a back water value and drain work as well. I was shocked by Slavic’s over the top customer service and extremely pleased with his team’s high quality workmanship.

Slavic is true to his word and very competitively priced. He had to do more work than he originally anticipated and he did not ask for more than he originally quoted. I would highly recommend this company to anyone in the GTA. Slavic was one stop shop. I did not have to worry about permits, inspections, paperwork he did it all. Having worked with many companies to do work in my home I can only wish that they would live up to a fraction of the overall positive experience I had with Toronto Plumbing and Drain. I would go as far to say for plumbing just make one call. You will be glad you did. Slavic is a pleasure to do business with.

Discerning in Richmond Hill

Slavic came and planned the work out, gave me a straightforward flat rate all in quote. His guys ca and worked during the hottest days of the summer. They wear meticulously tidy, respectful and did a great job! I am very satisfied and would use them again and recommend them without reservation.

Monica

We had a backup in the basement due to a misaligned clay pipe. Got a few price quotes (some outrageous ones!) and got mixed info about the extent of the problem. When we finally spoke with Slavic, we knew we had our man! He was clear, knowledgable and straight forwards. He also added some solutions for prevention that we had not heard of before... at no extra cost! The work was super clean and efficiently done. We experienced almost no inconvenience and the inspector was very pleased with the job. I would not even think of hiring anyone else for plumbing. Slavic is a kind and lovable, friendly bear and I felt safe having him in my house. Also, the price was quite reasonable and it didn't change despite unexpected complications. .. 2 big thumbs up!

marsha in Toronto

The team showed up on time, did quality work, and cleaned up after themselves. The city did not have any concerns with the location of the work when they came in later to complete their portion.

More about Toronto Drain & Plumbing

Toronto Drain & Plumbing services:
Water proofing: Indoor waterproofing, Outdoor waterproofing, Sump Pump installations
Drain services: Drain repair, Drain pipe replacement, back water valve installation
Plumbing: Thawing frozen pipes, Toilet replacement and toilet installation, Kitchen/washroom/shower faucet replacement and installation, Bath tub installation, sink replacement and installation, Laundry centre replacement and installation, Water softeners,Garbage disposals, plumbing renovations, Drain inspections