An Heating

Reviews for An Heating

Hollie
Hollie

Ductless Air conditioning

Andrew and his crew were professional and personable. Andrew gave me very good advice about the type of system I needed and gave me a quote that was lower than some of the much larger heating and cooling contractors. I think that's because he works out of a home office and he does not support a fleet of salesmen to promote his work - he quotes the work himself. The AN team came in and did the installation (two Mitsubishi units) quickly and with minimal disruption. I'm thrilled with my air conditioning! Works like a dream.

John in York
John in York

Leaky Rad

I found that I had a leaky rad and called the folks at AN Heating and asked if they could come the same day because I couldn't tell if it was a small problem or a big one. They managed to fit me in, fixed the problem quickly and ended up charging me a bit less than the estimate because the job ended up being smaller than expected.

An excellent experience all around.

Tony L.
Tony L.

Air conditioner installation

I've used Andrew for a few HVAC related projects. Everytime I've been extremely happy with the process and the result.

At a fair price he delivers what he promises on time and on budget.

Jo-Ann Luby in Woodstock
Jo-Ann Luby in Woodstock

Residential HVAC Replacement

Andrew met with us. This was the best quote by far. Andrew’s no nonsense approach, no “up” selling presentation what HVAC Solutions we needed was very refreshing. His technical knowledge and Professional Service was outstanding. The work started and finished as promised. We had some other issues with a bathroom vent. Andrew offered a solution, and much to our surprise, repaired the vent at no charge. We would not hesitate to recommend AN Heating Cooling Support Inc.

Jo-Ann and Arlene

Thank you for your review Jo-Ann.

Gil Komet in Toronto
Gil Komet in Toronto

Heating system design and installation

Andew consulted us on a new heating system.
He proved reliability professionalism as he presented all options and then suggested the one most appropriate system for our needs.

It's a common practice to over design and offer excessive capacities which then render a system thats is more expansive to install and run.
Andrew avoided this by explaining and suggesting what was just right for us.
He also planed the positioning of all components with us, so that our use of space is most efficient.
The price we got by comparison to other equivalent quotes was very good so we hired him.

They fixed a date. They came in and left on time. I had some issues with my old cast iron rads and they were also very courteous in fixing these problems at no extra charge.

Thank you !!
Gil

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you for your business, Gil.

andrea in Toronto
andrea in Toronto

New boiler

I had problems with a old boiler and Andrew and his crew replaced the boiler . They were extremely professional and courteous through the whole process. The work was done in a timely matter and they did a great job. Very reasonably priced and trustworthy.
Highly recommended.

We appreciate your comments Andrea. Thank you.

Duncan, Mississauga
Duncan, Mississauga
4 reviews Boston, MA

Upgraded our heating and air conditioning

Our house had an extention built on to it that was never warm in winter and always hot in summer. Andrew came up with a solution that was thousands cheaper than other quotes and our temperature problems are fixed. If we ever buy another house, I will hire Andrew.

Thank you for your review. If you need anything else, feel free to contact us.

Miriam from Toronto
Miriam from Toronto

Boiler repair

Our NTI boiler quit early in the heating season. Called AN and someone was out the next day. It took a while to diagnose but it turned out to be an expensive component that had failed so they wanted to be certain. It was fixed and the boiler has been working fine since.

Eric in Brampton
Eric in Brampton

Ductless System Installation

I just had a Mitsubishi Ductless System installed by AN Heating.
I always get uncomfortable dealing with contractors, and Andrew and his team changed that. They were very friendly, approachable, honest, considerate, quick, neat, and very professional with their work. They listened to my requests and concerns and they also provided feedback and recommendations that certainly made this purchase and installation run smoothly.
Thanks Andrew, and please extend my gratitude to the members of your team that installed my unit.

Thank you for your business and feedback, Eric!

Serge in Toronto
Serge in Toronto

Replacement Boiler

My 20+ year old commercial boiler started leaking, AN Heating came the same day I called, inspected and gave me a quote to have it replaced. Price was less than I had expected after some preliminary online research, work was done very professionally the next day. My tenants are now warm and toasty, and I am happily stress free. PS they also fixed a small unrelated leak as a courtesy.

Super Job Andrew and Team.

Serge A.
6426611 Canada Inc.

Serge,

Thank you for the review. We always try to help out as quickly as possible, especially in the winter when having a boiler that needs a repair (or in your case: replace the boiler) is an important job to get done quickly to keep out the cold!

Andrew

More about An Heating

AN Heating Cooling Support Inc has been providing comfort air solutions since 1990. We specialize in hydronic heating, snow melting, ductless air conditioning, quiet AC, tankless water heaters and high velocity systems.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Toronto?