885 O'Connor Drive Toronto ON M4B 2S7

Reviews for Megacity Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd (An Essential Service Company during Covid19)

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Amazing Service

Tony and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with. We purchased our home last year, and our furnace had not been serviced 10 years as a result we had some floor damage due to a condensation leaks. Tony and his team were there that day and diagnosed the problem right away. The next day we had a new furnace installed of better quality at a great price. Tony and his team were extremely professional, answered all our questions, and cleaned up really well after themselves. Thanks Tony! We will be recommending you to our friends and family!

Thank you Chris for such a great review. The entire Megacity team appreciates you taking the time. We are always just a phone call away for any questions or service!!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

HVAC replacement install - R Skypak for Skymark Skypak

The HVAC situation at my condo unit in Burlington was complicated – the original pre-construction unit installed was a Skymark Skypak – a combo heating and ac unit – that is now obsolete and mine had a cracked heat exchanger as the CO gas expelled was 10x higher than normal - tech had to tag and shut off gas for safety. Initially, no one could help me with part or unit replacement – not the technician resident in the building, my regular HVAC tech for annual checks nor another HVAC tech. In comes Tony and Megacity when I posted the project on Homestars– he was very communicative and took the time to explain a lot to me. He found the most suitable replacement – a R-Skypak. I did additional research and the R-Skypak unit is specifically designed and manufactured to replace these obsolete Skymark Skypak units. R-SKYPAK is a very unique product, however it is the uniqueness as a replacement solution to the original Skypak, that ensured I got the best solution backed by a warranty. Tony was able to provide a quote just based on the picture of the unit and space I sent him. Through my research, I learned there really are no other possible replacements given dimensions and wall sleeve requirements that were done for the original Skypak unit in the condo – the R Skypak is really the best option so as to avoid other expensive modifications to vents, wall sleeves and the space dimensions. Some people tried Magicpaks, but it would be a long process of new duct work and a mason or carpenter to fit the new sleeve. Tony at Megacity worked with HVAC installers and even during Covid-19 and holiday season was able to have the unit ordered and work completed within 4 weeks. No mason work, scaffolds, carpentry or new sleeves - minor exterior modification to the existing grill. They just put the new retrofit unit in where the old one sat - a full 7-8 hour job for two people.
So far it is working well and comes with a parts and labor warranty which gives me piece of mind if anything might need to be replaced or require maintenance in the future. I would recommend Megacity to anyone who is looking for HVAC professionals and especially for these specialized combo heating/ac Skymark Skypak replacements - R Skypak - in condos.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. All of us at Megacity appreciate your kind words. Customer satisfaction is our top priority!!

Furnace repair

Megacity was great, we were able to have someone come look at our furnace, diagnose the problem and repair our furnace in a short time. We noticed the problem and it was fixed within a few hours. Highly recommend them!

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to leave this review. Customer satisfaction is our top priority so we really appreciate knowing we are doing our job right!!

abhubble in Scarborough
abhubble in Scarborough

Replace Boiler and Water Tank

Nothing but good things to say about Megacity. As a first time homebuyer, I didn't know much about the system I received with my house. It's an in floor/wall radiant heating system. I thought it was strange that you could hear water running through it. My first call to Megacity was answered right away by Tony. He was great and said they could come next day to check it out. He not only came with a senior tech, but due to the system being so old, they also had an engineer come evaluate it. Throughout this whole time, he was super communicative and explained every thing to me so I understood. They got to work right away and i am so relieved to not hear those noises anymore and know my system is going to save us money now!
They have been in the east end for 30 years so know these older homes. Hopefully I won't need to use them again haha but if I do they will be my first call.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. We are so happy that we were able to resolve your issue to your satisfaction. Your kind words are appreciated by the entire Megacity team!!

Rolland in Toronto
Rolland in Toronto

New Furnace Installation.

MegaCity Heating installed a new furnace. They have great Customer Service and Service Reps. I've used there service for over 10 years. Thanks to the MegaCity Team. Tony, Chris , Tammy and Dave.

Thank you Rolland for taking the time to leave us this great review. It is always a pleasure working with you and we appreciate you as a longtime loyal customer and friend!!

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

New Furnace, A/C and Water Tank

On the coldest day in January, our almost 30 year old furnace decided to call it quits. We knew there wasn't time to shop around so we needed to have some luck with the first company we contacted. It must have been our day.
Tony was at our door within the hour and the process of replacing our aging units was smooth from there. Tony provided all of our options and pricing, then assured us we could have our replacement items installed asap. This was a massive relief as we have a young daughter and didn't want to uproot her for any period of time.
Installation was also seamless as Ram is a true professional. He was a pleasure to work with.
Bottom line is, if you need anything replaced or serviced, this is the only company you'd need to call. Pricing is very fair, which we always consider first, but what put them over the top was that their service is exceptional.

Thank you Paul for your kind words and taking the time to write this review. It was a pleasure working with you to get you heat as quickly as possible on such a cold day.

Rhys in Toronto
Rhys in Toronto

Furnace broke down on Friday, new one installed on Saturday

Our 20-year-old furnace stopped working last Friday. I chatted with Tony over the phone, and he came over to take a look within about an hour. He very clearly explained our options, and we decided it was best to replace the furnace with a new one. By the end of the next day (Saturday), we had a new working furnace. Everything about the installation was professional, and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again for any future jobs.

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to leave this great review. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority at Megacity Heating. We are just a phone call away if you ever have any questions or require any service in the future.

ernie in London
ernie in London
0 reviews London, ON

Radiant floors weren't working

Tony came to the house within 2 hours of my call. His radiant floor guy, Ram, came over on the Thanksgiving holiday Monday and quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem. I would highly recommend Tony and his team. Thanks guys!

Thank you for taking the time to write this kind review. We are always here for your service at MegaCity Heating Ltd.

Venous in Toronto
Venous in Toronto

Furnace and thermostat installation

I dealt with Tony at this company and couldn’t be more pleased with my experience. My furnace broke down and I called a different company who tried to get me to rent a new one from them. I was going to go ahead with them when Tony returned my call and explained to me the pros and cons of finance vs renting a furnace and ultimately gave me a much better price on the furnace as well as install a new thermostat. I moved many of my services from the old company to this one as I had a great experience. They came by today and installed the furnace and thermostat. They cleaned up nicely after themselves. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. Everyone here at MegaCity strives for complete customer satisfaction. We look forward to taking care of all your HVAC needs in the future.

Billy in Toronto
Billy in Toronto

Water heater replacement

Megacity installed a new water furnace for us with speed and professionalism. The old heater was taken out and replaced promptly, with the whole thing taking less than two hours. The associate, Tony was nothing but patient, friendly and professional with all the questions that we had for him. We will definitely recommend Megacity Heating and Air Conditioning to our friends and family.

Thank you for this great review. We all appreciate you taking the time and your kind words.

More about Megacity Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd (An Essential Service Company during Covid19)

Megacity Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd offers our customers 24 hour emergency service on all makes and models. We clean, service and install most HVAC products including tankless water heaters. For more information please visit our website at www.megacityhvac.com. Customer Service is our #1 Priority!!!