Manhattan Moving Service

HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  Manhattan Moving Service

Reviews for Manhattan Moving Service

Will B in Toronto
Will B in Toronto

Will never use another mover.

I had movers booked for my day far ahead of time but the day of my move they didn't show up. I called around and after several companies said they couldn't help I finally got a hold of Peter at Manhattan Movers. Peter was so helpful and calmed me down. He had a crew and a truck at my house less than an hour and a half later and these guys were great!

I can't speak highly enough of Peter and the crew at Manhattan Movers. The bill was easy to understand with no surprises. The crew was clean, kind, and polite. All my stuff made it flawlessly(including some very delicate antiques) to my new home.

Thank you so much Manhattan Movers!

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy to serve you with our usual excellent service. Thank you for recommending us to your family and friends and we look forward to serving you in the future. A special thanks to you for lunch and the gratuities for the guys.

Thanks again,
Peter
Manhattan Moving Service

Steve O'Brien in Toronto
Steve O'Brien in Toronto

Full Move of My House

Needed to move all standard household items, with many crystal, china pieces and important paintings to my new retirement home. Peter estimated the move and Jack and crew packed everything with professional care and expertise. Jack unpacked and set up my items and they were in better condition than before the move with his care and attention. This was a major undertaking and Peter had looked after my move into the house 17 years before. Trusted him then and he still knows most about what a move requires and how to do it right.

Thanks Steve for your great and complimentary review. It was our pleasure to move your home again. It was appreciated that you took care of the men with lunch and water over the three days of your move and tipping. I'm glad your happy with your move and look forward to future recommendations by you. Enjoy your new home and we wish you lots of happiness. Peter at Manhattan Moving Service.

Allan & Wayne in Barrie
Allan & Wayne in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Moving made STRESS-FREE !!!

If you are looking for a reliable, honest mover who truly cares for your furniture and belongings, Manhattan Moving Services will make your move stress-free. Peter and his team were a pleasure to work with, caring, on-time and friendly. Peter's estimate during our first conversation was right-on track. We have used Manhattan Moving Services for the past 20 years and they have moved family and friends. The BEST moving service in the GTA !!! 10 Stars !!!

Hi Allan and Wayne, many thanks for the wonderful review. It was good to see you again. I'm sure the folks will love their new home. We try to give the best service and we are so glad you were pleased. we will perhaps see you again in the future, family and friends. All the very best is wished for you. Peter at manhattanmovingservice.ca

Darci in Toronto
Darci in Toronto

What a successful move

Buying our first house was a lot of work, and I'm glad to have found this professional company to take the stress off of moving into it. Moving from the top of a triplex with no elevator was no problem for this team, even with gym equipment and industrial sewing machines. The day ran long with no complaints, nothing was broken, and I got what I paid for. I could have had friends move us, but they wouldn't be my friends anymore, this job was big. I would hire Peter's team again.

Thanks Darci for the great review. It was a pleasure working for you. We try to give our customers the best service. We look forward to working with you in the future, your friends and family. We wish you all the best in your new home. The staff at Manhattan Moving Service.

Alice deBoer in Toronto
Alice deBoer in Toronto

moving company

These guys were amazing. Professional, focused, kind and careful. They arrived early (and did not charge for the extra time), made a point of learning and using everyone's name, treated my stuff like it was their own, and whispered not a word of complaint at my crummy packing job (my boxes were falling apart due to poor preparation on my part). They were recommended to me by a co-worker (to whom I owe a debt of gratitude) and will be recommended by me to every single person I know who are moving in Toronto forever. I will never use another moving service.

Thank you Alice for the amazing review. We are so happy for you that you loved your move. Your wonderful people and it was a pleasure working with you. The end goal was to give you the kind of move you expected with no problems. As a member of the Toronto Moving Companies family you should expect no less. Thank you for the recommendations and we look forward to working with you and your friends in the future.

Moving of a small Business

The Best! Thank you and your team for all of your hard work, advice and for making a stressful day turn out okay! Your team came on time (you know how happy that made me!) and did a wonderful job on a tough move!

Thank you for reviewing our services that you received. As a member of the family of Toronto movers, homestars and Toronto Moving Companies, we pride ourselves on the quality of service we provide. We are happy you were pleased and hope to see you in the future when you need the best movers again for you, your family and friends. Thanks again for everything. Manhattan Moving Service.

Ron Toronto in Toronto
Ron Toronto in Toronto

Excellent Home Mover in Toronto

I found manhattan moving service online and submitted a quote request. Was pleasantly surprised to get a call back within about an hour from Peter who went through everything with me, scheduled a drop by to assess and came on time as promised a couple of days later. He gave me a competitive quote which was excellent. They came on time, they guys were careful with my furniture and very professional, everything was moved to my new apt without damage or issues. I highly recommend them!

Thanks Ron for your outstanding review. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family. As a member of the family of Toronto Moving Companies, and a member of Homestars we want our customers to have only the best in a moving service experience. Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to serving you in the future, your family and friends.

1 review Barrie, ON

Move of my household

The company showed up early on the day of the move. The workers were extremely efficient, professional and courteous, showing a great deal of respect for the objects being moved and for my family and myself.

Thank you for reviewing our services. We are glad that we could offer the professional service that was required. You have a lovely family and we enjoyed meeting them. Thank you again for the generous gratuities that you gave our staff. It was very much appreciated. We look forward to being able to serve you or your family in future. Manhattan Moving Service.

Pia Liuzza in Toronto
Pia Liuzza in Toronto

Moving

We hired Manhatten Moving Sevice because of their sterling reputation. They were professional and efficient. The job got done very well and within my budget. I will definitely hire them again and I highly recommend them.

Thanks Pia for your review. It was a pleasure serving you and we will look forward to seeing you in the future. Thanks again for the recommendations and we are happy that everything got done within your budget. Take care and enjoy your new home. Peter at Manhattan Moving Service.

More about Manhattan Moving Service

We have won year over year Toronto Community Readers awards for the best moving company for Toronto moving companies, voted #1 by community vote in Toronto for best moving companies service performance. We began in the U.S in 1935. Its original origins started by a joint effort of a Canadian and American relations. We have serviced thousands of satisfied clients over many years. The present moving & storage service opened in Toronto in 1993 and is all Canadian owned and operated by Entrac Transportation Services Corporation. This Corporation has always insisted on sterling service. As far as movers in Toronto, when you move with us, you'll get the right truck and equipment with knowledgeable staff, available moving supplies, helpful advice and a caring attitude. Our moving & storage service gives you peace of mind, knowing your possessions are in good, professional hands. There are lots of good reasons to move with our service including standard rates throughout the year. We sell flat rates or blocks of time, so you're aware of the cost of your move on a time basis. We are sure you'll be satisfied with our door-to-door personable, excellent service.