Scentral Cleaning Services

DL from MONTREAL-OUEST
DL from MONTREAL-OUEST
2 reviews Montreal, QC

Carpet and furniture cleaning

Just got their service. They were on time, price was reasonable and Brandon was excellent. Brought some life back into our carpets and sofas. They also did a follow up call to make sure I was happy. Good stuff

ilana from C
ilana from C
1 review C, QC

couch cleaning

I am so happy I used these guys. They came to my house to clean my couches and were so professional. They ended up cleaning my windows as well. I would reccomend them to all my friends. Thanks Scentral

Thank you for kind words. Use us anytime for any of our other services like carpet, window and air duct cleaning. Thanks !

cheryl laing from Mount Royal
cheryl laing from Mount Royal
1 review Saint Eustache, QC

complete house cleaning. walls, windows, ceilings, door frames etc.

The worst job I have ever paid. Door frames, baseboards, window frames...not cleaned. Some of the windows were even missed. Ceiling Fans ...some done some not. Not one window was taken out of the tracks, Therefore the tracks were never cleaned. Blinds were never cleaned. They wiped over stuff but did not wash. We are now getting ready to paint and we have to wash the house ourselves. They were supposed to wash all the floors and in one of the rooms there is an area rug ....roll it up, vacuum, and wash floor. It was never even vacuumed let alone floors washed. I told them when we booked them that I was very picky....they don't know what the word means...just sorry that we didn't pay by check, it would have been cancelled.How can you clean a window and not do the frame and the track. Or walls and not do the frame work. I do not understand. Maybe I am too picky but when you are paying this kind of money you expect a good job especially when you tell them what you expect. They even tried to get some cash on the side. When we signed with this company we requested a mini cleaning after the holidays. This was included in the price. They came to do the mini cleaning and the guy asked my husband for 100$ cash and he will clean anything we want. He was kicked out. We were with another company for years but they retired so we decided to try other companies. Scentral Cleaning are the worst cleaners we have ever ever had they are just crooks and of course they say they are the best ever.

Hello Cheryl,

I'm sorry to hear this but there seems to be a discrepancy in what you are writing to the facts. This job was done many many months ago and everything seemed fine. Why are you writing this review only now?? We've even recorded a customer service call on your file and you said all is fine. We have been in business since 1999 and thrive by doing great work and getting referrals. Was the problem that you found the price too high after agreeing to it?

Several time had passed and we received another call for just a domestic cleaning which wasn't part of any secondary service and therefore there would be a charge.

No job is perfect but if there is a problem, we usually send a crew back for touch-ups....but....what you are saying is the ENTIRE JOB was terrible....hmmmm...very hard to believe that NOT ONE THING WAS DONE RIGHT?

I stand by my employees, I think your expections were at an possibly at an UNREAL goal to reach. In business since 1999, we must be doing something right....it just doesn't make sense....

If you have any questions, feel free to call our office for a free service offer....

Sandra da Silva from Alfred
Sandra da Silva from Alfred
1 review C, QC

Carpet Cleaning

STAY AWAY!DO NOT use this company for cleaning your home!!! I paid close to $400 to get my windows and carpet cleaned. They ruined my beautiful wall to wall carpets in my basement. Their machine was dirty and actually left tracks all over my carpet. They soaked the carpet so much that it smelled damp for days (like sewer) so much so that I had to buy a dehumidifier to dry out my basement. To top it all off the technicians did not remove their boots and left track marks everywhere. When I called Mark to tell him how upset I was about the mess his technicians had left behind, he offered to send someone back to redo the work. I objected, since I did not want to take any more chances with a company that was so unprofessional and actually dirtied my carpets when I was paying them to clean them. I asked for a refund for the carpet cleaning portion (even though I was unhappy with the windows) and he refused. I had to pay another company to redo the work and it was perfect and my basement smelled clean again! WORST customer service I've EVER experienced. Wish I had read the reviews on Yelp first - lesson learned!

Lori Beavis from Mount Royal
Lori Beavis from Mount Royal
1 review Mount Royal, QC

Window Cleaning

Don't use their window cleaning services - at best minimal effort - no pride in work - didn't even bother to clean the sills of the windows they did do - only the exteriors are done - at $160 - even tho luckily I was using a coupon - still had to pay $24 tax - but this would have been shockingly bad work for $160 plus tax - stay away!

Yes Lori....The special WAS for the basic cleaning of your outdoor windows only. If you were looking for detailed cleaning, the price won't be as low as you paid on the "coupon" deal.
Also we have been in business for 15 yrs, we must be doing something right. Your efforts would be better put to use if you call our office and we schedule a reservice and get the work done to your liking....awaiting a phone call

Derrick 514 739 6633

More about Scentral Cleaning Services

Serving Montreal and surrounding areas. At SCENTRAL we have a whole range of services to suit your needs… We clean carpets, furniture, windows, air ducts, walls, mattresses, vehicles and any type of cleaning imagined. We also paint, floor strip/ wax and do renovations! Water Removal - Flood Cleaning Scentral now ...
Looking for Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing pros in MONT-ROYAL?