Scentral Cleaning Services

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
5475 Rue Pare, Suite 108 Mont-Royal QC H4P 1P7
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in MONT-ROYAL  >  Scentral Cleaning Services

Reviews for Scentral Cleaning Services

Katia  in Montreal
Katia in Montreal
1 review Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC

Carpet & Furniture Cleaning

Great service and very professional!!! I would highly recommend Scentral Home cleaning. I've used them before and will continue to use their services... thanks to the team at Scentral my carpets and furniture look like new!!!

Shabby in Toronto
Shabby in Toronto
1 review Montréal, QC

Scentral Cleaning - Excellent!

When I need home cleaning done I always call Scentral Cleaning Services - they are the best, and they do it all!
They clean carpets, furniture, windows, air ducts, wash walls and ceilings, paint, and even provide maid services. The cleaning technicians are helpful, very professional and friendly, and the commitment to customer service is great. I am totally satisfied, they do excellent work, at amazing prices. My carpets look brand new.
Scentral is my #1 choice!

Robert S in Montreal
Robert S in Montreal

Carpet cleaning

The carpet cleaning was on time, the staff were very professional and the rate was great. We had the carpets cleaned in 3 rooms. They look like new! I definitely recommend the services. Thank you!

Carpet & furniture cleaning

I have used their services on many occasions. They are professional, polite and efficient. I noticed a small spot had not come out completely once it was dry. I called them and they came back - that week, no hassles. I would highly recommend this company.

Jakerflug  in Toronto
Jakerflug in Toronto
1 review Hampstead, QC

Great Carpet Cleaners in Montreal

I couldn't be happier with the job they did. We had a birthday party for my son last weekend at the house. A dozen kids, their parents and cake equals messy carpets. I called Scentral booked their carpets cleaning services. My carpets looked better than they did before the party.

I'm telling everyone I know about them. They are a must use.

1 review Montreal, QC

Carpet cleaning

I've used them in the past. I won't give them a 10 star rating because their technician was late. Not the end of the world but it is what it is. Work was good. I would recommend them

Christopher in Montreal
Christopher in Montreal

Home cleaning: 4 Rooms

Scentral Cleaning Services were STUPENDOUS! They showed up on time, listened to my expectations and then reviews what I ordered and what to expect when complete! The crew was courteous and very respectable to me and my home! Cannot say enough good things about Derrick and the crew! If you have a choice, you should choose them because the price and services cannot be beat! Wish they were coming to California with me!

Alex in MONT-ROYAL
Alex in MONT-ROYAL
1 review Côte Saint-Luc, QC

Carpet and sifa cleaning

Plain and simple, they cleaned my carpet and sofa. They were good. They were quick. Price was fair for my little rug. I'd recommend. Im happy they did the cleaning instead of me.

DL from MONTREAL-OUEST
DL from MONTREAL-OUEST
2 reviews Montreal, QC

Carpet and furniture cleaning

Just got their service. They were on time, price was reasonable and Brandon was excellent. Brought some life back into our carpets and sofas. They also did a follow up call to make sure I was happy. Good stuff

More about Scentral Cleaning Services

Serving Montreal and surrounding areas. At SCENTRAL we have a whole range of services to suit your needs… We clean carpets, furniture, windows, air ducts, walls, mattresses, vehicles and any type of cleaning imagined. We also paint, floor strip/ wax and do renovations! Water Removal - Flood Cleaning Scentral now ...