Reliable Carpet & Upholstery Care Inc

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
Reliable Carpet & Upholstery Care Inc

Reviews for Reliable Carpet & Upholstery Care Inc

Carpet cleaning

Frank called ahead and arrived on time. He was very efficient in his work and kept the job site very clean. he cleaned stairs and one other carpet and I am very pleased with the end result. I would definitely recommend this company for carpet cleaning.

Thank you for the review. It's always important to us to hear feedback on our service.

Upholstery Cleaning

Superb service from Lindsay (Admin) to the technician who did an amazing job on our 2 sofas, to the owner who arrived within 30 minutes to remove a white mark left on our hardwood floors. A little Murphy's oil and voila the mark was gone. And, he left the full bottle of Murphy's oil with us. Top notch service! - Marianne, Toronto

Thanks Marianne! It was equally a pleasure meeting you.

Glen Williams in Aurora
Glen Williams in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Carpet Cleaning

The Team showed up right on time and took care of moving any additional furniture without any issue. Both gentlemen were pleasant and professional, taking time to ensure I was satisfied. I would highly recommend Reliable Carpet Cleaning. G. Williams, Aurora.

Thanks Glen!

Lisa T. in Old Toronto
Lisa T. in Old Toronto

Great Job!

Dan was an excellent technician, he was pleasant, professional and friendly and explained in detail every step he would be taking to ensure a proper job on our living set which was quite soiled. He identified immediately the material and how best to perform the cleaning, and finished the job in a timely manner. The set is now looking like new again.
Would definitely recommend Reliable again, specifically Dan, to family and friends.

Thank you Lisa for the feedback.

Carpet cleaning

Jim and Dave showed up promptly and began cleaning thoroughly and did a great job on a carpet that I thought wasn’t worth saving. I would definitely use them again and highly recommend them.

Thank you.

Lana in Old Toronto
Lana in Old Toronto

Great servuce

Tsuktrum was really great and friendly. Even helped me move furniture to put the carpet back down after cleaning everything great secon time I have used them. I have recommended them to friends and family

Tsultrim is always there for you when picking up or delivering area rugs.

Scotch guarded my upholstery

I arranged to have my living room furniture protected and Shawn was on time, efficient and knowledgeable about the products he was using. Satisfied with work.

Lindsay arranged the date and time for the service and was pleasant and professional on the phone.

Would recommend this company. thank you

Thank you for the feedback.

marymfullerton
marymfullerton

Amazing service!

My area rug was just dropped off and I couldn't be happier! They did an exceptional job cleaning it and were prompt and courteous. They also helped me position it in the room and I appreciated the help.

Tsultrim was my technician and he was a pleasure to work with. He always returned my calls in a timely manner and made sure the repairs I had asked for were executed properly.

I highly recommend Reliable Carpet and will definitely use them again!

We look forward to our next visit. Thanks Mary!

LisaE in Toronto
LisaE in Toronto

Carpet Cleaning

We are very please with the customer service and cleaning results from Reliable. Jimmy & Dave arrived on time and got straight to work on our townhouse stairs and two bedrooms. They were both very friendly and efficent. Now our carpets look & smell great! We will definitly be calling Reliable again.

Great to hear!

the j.
the j.

Carpet cleaning, sofas and wing back chairs

We were very pleased with the work that was completed in our home today by Dan. He was very courteous, professional and knowledgeable. He cleaned our carpets in an efficient, organized manner. We were extremely pleased with the results, and would not hesitate to recommend him.

Thank you for the positive feedback!

More about Reliable Carpet & Upholstery Care Inc

Reliable Carpet & Upholstery Care
Reliable Carpet Care offers the best in carpet, area rug and furniture cleaning anywhere in the Greater Toronto Area. Repeat customers and referrals are at the core of our business. Try us out. You'll want to recommend us to your family and friends too. Call today to book an appointment (416) 461-4006