Reliable Carpet & Upholstery Care Inc

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Toronto  >  Reliable Carpet & Upholstery Care Inc

Reviews for Reliable Carpet & Upholstery Care Inc

Wendy in Scarborough
Wendy in Scarborough

Steam clean carpet

Frank arrived the day after I called to steam clean carpets in two bedrooms. He was very professional and efficient. The carpets had been neglected for some time and were quite dirty, but Frank made them look like new. I will be sure to call Reliable again.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Couch Cleaning - Dan

Dan was an excellent technician - arrived on time, was pleasant and professional to deal with, identified immediately the material and how best to perform the cleaning, and finished the job in the time allotted. Also, our couch is now looking like new again.

Would recommend Reliable, specifically Dan, to family and friends.

Yvon Audette from Toronto
Yvon Audette from Toronto

Great service, on time and price competitively

Our technician Dan arrived on time and knew example which products to use in order to remove our Dog oil (Bulldog) on our upholstery.

He was professional and work throughout the entire stay.

Great service, great technician and would recommend and use them again.

Exceptional

From the first phone call, staff were friendly, professional and extremely accommodating. Our 18 year old carpet was renewed beyond our expectation - we no longer need to replace it! Thanks Dave and Gord for your exceptional service, delivered with such pride!

Thank you for calling us and letting us do our job.

Karen in Kanata
Karen in Kanata

Fabulous job

It’s a pleasure to highly recommend this company. Nobody with a busy family should have a cream coloured couch and ours was living proof. Now it looks like new. Ivan was on time, thoughtful and very professional. He gave us excellent tips for best maintenance of our couch. There was no hard sell for any other services and he kept to the estimate. We will absolutely be using this company next year!

Cream coloured furniture has become our specialty. We cannot guarantee 100% stain removal, but with the experience we have gained we can do just about anything.

cayleigh.rose in Toronto, Ontario
cayleigh.rose in Toronto, Ontario

My carpets look amazing!!!

I didn't have much hope for my old carpets. We have had them cleaned before as well as having cleaned them ourselves a couple of times. But Gord, Dave and their brand new truck and equipment made the difference. I am shocked!, these old carpets actually look new again.
From my first phone call to Reliable to the end result, I have been pleasantly surprised. I first had an area rug cleaned and it was because of the good job done that I proceeded to have the whole house carpeting cleaned. I highly recommend these guys!

Our truck mounted steam cleaning is second to none. Thanks for the feedback Cayleigh!

sofa (love seat) steam clean

Reliable was prompt, professional and hassle-free. Grand did an excellent job reviving my sofa. It looks like it did when I purchased it.
I am going to have it cleaned annually.

M
M

6 rugs cleaned

I would like to thank Tsultrim for his efficient wonderful service in getting my carpets cleaned on time and exactly as promised.

He phoned me on a possible problem with one of my rugs before beginning the project. The problem was solved quickly without any worries on my part.

Very pleased Will definitely use this company again

Natalie in Scarborough
Natalie in Scarborough

Professional, tidy, and thorough! Thanks Dan!

So professional, tidy, and thorough! Dan was our technician and he was awesome. Super polite, arrived on time (right on the dot!) and answered any questions I had. Our couch is huge and a lot of work to clean and he was very meticulous and careful handling it - he literally went over every spot with his brush. Will use their service again to get our couch cleaned once a year, and couldn't recommend them enough!

Linda in Toronto
Linda in Toronto

Great Service

This is a great company - friendly, helpful staff on the phone (Lindsey), great pickup and delivery from Tsultrim (fast, efficient and friendly) and a well done cleaning job to boot!!! Reasonably priced with fantastic service. We have been using them for a couple of years and they are very "Reliable".

More about Reliable Carpet & Upholstery Care Inc

Reliable Carpet & Upholstery Care
Reliable Carpet Care offers the best in carpet, area rug and furniture cleaning anywhere in the Greater Toronto Area. Repeat customers and referrals are at the core of our business. Try us out. You'll want to recommend us to your family and friends too. Call today to book an appointment (416) 461-4006