Reliable Carpet & Upholstery Care Inc

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Toronto  >  Reliable Carpet & Upholstery Care Inc

Reviews for Reliable Carpet & Upholstery Care Inc

Cathy and Drew from Toronto
Cathy and Drew from Toronto

Carpet Cleaning

May 2018 - It was time once again for the spring carpet cleaning and we were very fortunate to have selected Reliable Carpet & Upholstery Care Inc Excellent work performed by the technician, Gord. He was very professional, courteous and very knowledgeable. He did a great job!!
We will definitely use Reliable again.

Ketaki in Old Toronto
Ketaki in Old Toronto

Carpet, Upholstery and Mattress Cleaning

We used Reliable Cleaning Service for the first time and we were extremely pleased with the service we received. We got our area rugs, mattresses, upholstery and carpet cleaned. Dan was the service technician who cleaned our place and he was very thorough, knowledgeable and personable. I would highly recommend this company and Dan.

Ketaki - Oct. 2018

Conor in Old Toronto
Conor in Old Toronto

Solid Job Excellent Service

Had the runners on my stairs and my couch cleaned by these guys. They did a great job, were friendly and highly professional. They were able to clean issues with my carpet that I couldn't do on my own with a rented carpet shampooer. Will definitely be calling on these guys again down the road!

Zee in Toronto
Zee in Toronto

Stairs carpet cleaning

Frank was terrific. Even better than the last specialist that came out. I would definitely ask for Frank on the time I need carpet cleaning done. In my opinion, Reliable is the best carpet cleaning service in the city.

Sherrie in Old Toronto
Sherrie in Old Toronto

Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning

I received great service and response from Reliable. They provided me with a quote very quickly and were able to book me an appointment with Sam right away. Sam was awesome, he was friendly and very knowledgeable about fabrics and cleaning. He did a wonderful job and was very quick. I would definitely recommend Reliable Carpet Care.

Dmac722 in Old Toronto
Dmac722 in Old Toronto

Sofa and Stair cleaning

Dan was the man! Showed up on time and couldn’t believe how quick and efficient everything was done. Sofa and stairs look like they are brand new. Definitely will be calling in the future!!

Loveseat Cleaning

Couldn't be happier with the service I received from Dan! Punctual, professional and extremely knowledgeable. He did a wonderful job and was very pleasant to speak to. Ask for Dan when you call in, you wont be disappointed!

Patricia in Toronto
Patricia in Toronto

Very professional

I found this company through Homestars based on the great reviews. They were right! The company was very responsive, informative and accommodated my schedule. Dan was very friendly, did a great job on my sofa and dining chairs and actually saved me money by being honest about the condition my very inexpensive carpet was in after our dog decided it was his preferred bathroom.
Thanks Dan
Pat Z

Justin in Toronto
Justin in Toronto

Couch cleaning, like brand new

The service was amazing, and Dan was very professional. The couch, which was stained and full of cat hair, turned out amazing. Like brand new!! He brought me through the process and was very curious to our home.

Thanks for the review.

Great Service

Highly recommend Reliable Carpet. Service was fantastic and professional. Tsultrim brought my carpet back and laid it on the floor exactly as I wanted it. I will use them again for my next cleaning.

Free pick up and delivery, expert cleaning, friendly knowledgeable staff, what's not to like?
Thanks for the feedback. Hope to hear from you again.

More about Reliable Carpet & Upholstery Care Inc

Reliable Carpet & Upholstery Care
Reliable Carpet Care offers the best in carpet, area rug and furniture cleaning anywhere in the Greater Toronto Area. Repeat customers and referrals are at the core of our business. Try us out. You'll want to recommend us to your family and friends too. Call today to book an appointment (416) 461-4006