Reliable Carpet & Upholstery Care Inc

Pat in North Toronto
Pat in North Toronto
8 reviews North York, ON

Basement stairs and TV room

The carpeting on our basement stairs and TV room were soiled and needed a good cleaning. I decided to give Reliable Carpet a call. It was a good decision.
Everyone I have dealt with on the Reliable team is great and the cleaning was done to our satisfaction.
Ivan was the technician who came in to do the cleaning. He is knowledgeable and welcomed my questions. I also found him to be personable, polite, detail-oriented, conscientious and thorough.
After the work was completed and the cleaning solution dried, it appeared that the stairs needed more attention. I contacted Lindsay at Reliable who offered to have the stairs redone so that we are satisfied with the work. Gord and Dave came in to deal with the issue at hand. Both are very pleasant, conscientious and they did a good job.
Based on the carpet cleaning we needed, we highly recommend Reliable. What a responsive and courteous team. A job well done! Thank you. Pat

Sue Toronto in Old Toronto
Sue Toronto in Old Toronto

Customer service lives here

From the first call to discuss the cleaning needed for my area rugs to pickup, delivery and final installation, alll services exceeded my expectations. Special thanks to the pick up team and Tsultrim and his co-worker for the delivery and installation of the rugs. They were courteous, friendly and all was executed with a high level of professionalism. Definitely the first and only choice for carpet cleaning and repairs.

Caroline in Scarborough
Caroline in Scarborough

Red wine stain on new club chair

Excellent service! We had a red wine stain on a brand new club chair and were worried about getting out the stain. I emailed on Sunday and received a prompt email back first thing Monday morning to arrange an appointment. Frank, the technician, came within the suggested time frame on Thursday morning. He was amazing - professional and fantastic. The stain is out and the chair looks great. We'll definitely have them back to do annual cleaning of the chairs and will use them for any other needs like area carpets and other upholstery. Highly recommend them.

Sofa cleaning

I am completly satisfied. Shawn did a professional courteous job. He arrived on time. Worked quietly and efficiently. Would highly recommend to anyone.
Sofa looks fresh and will use them again.
Rebecca

Marilyn in  SouthEtobicoke
Marilyn in SouthEtobicoke

Upholstery Cleaning

I recently had Reliable cleaning my living room and dining room furniture. I have used their service several times previously and have always been very satisfied with their service and results. Ivan was the technician who attended the last couple of times and I found him to be polite, knowledgeable and very thorough. The cleaning job was more than satisfactory. I highly recommend this company for all of your carpet and upholstery cleaning needs.

Excellent service

I used this company today to have my cream coloured couch cleaned. The serviceman showed up right on time, and was very thorough in cleaning the couch. He had some very helpful suggestions for the ongoing care of the saga too. I am very pleased!

Thank you for your review and your business.

M in Whitby
M in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Sofa cleaning

Super easy to book my appointment and get a phone quote from a very pleasant & competent receptionist. Technician called ahead to confirm eta, showed up exactly as promised. Hard working & professional technician said he could clean and brighten our light tan sofa and now it looks like new. AWESOME. Took a huge amount of effort, probably more than they anticipated, and they still honored the quote. I hate maintenance costs, but this was money very well spent with the right people. Totally satisfied.

Thank you for your business and the great review.

Lucca in Toronto
Lucca in Toronto

Sofa cleaning in busy restaurant

We needed the sofa cleaned in our restaurant and Reliable came the very next day after I reached out to them. They worked around the time constraints and logistics in our restaurants with no complaints and did a fantastic job. They also cost $100+ less then anyone else I contacted. The customer service from the woman I spoke with over the phone was also exceptionally polite, patient and efficient, we will definitely be working with Reliable again

Thanks Lucca. Call us anytime!

Carpet cleaning

Frank called ahead and arrived on time. He was very efficient in his work and kept the job site very clean. he cleaned stairs and one other carpet and I am very pleased with the end result. I would definitely recommend this company for carpet cleaning.

Thank you for the review. It's always important to us to hear feedback on our service.

Upholstery Cleaning

Superb service from Lindsay (Admin) to the technician who did an amazing job on our 2 sofas, to the owner who arrived within 30 minutes to remove a white mark left on our hardwood floors. A little Murphy's oil and voila the mark was gone. And, he left the full bottle of Murphy's oil with us. Top notch service! - Marianne, Toronto

Thanks Marianne! It was equally a pleasure meeting you.

More about Reliable Carpet & Upholstery Care Inc

Reliable Carpet & Upholstery Care
Reliable Carpet Care offers the best in carpet, area rug and furniture cleaning anywhere in the Greater Toronto Area. Repeat customers and referrals are at the core of our business. Try us out. You'll want to recommend us to your family and friends too. Call today to book an appointment (416) 461-4006