Natural Stone City

136 Unit a Ottawa St S Kitchener ON N2G 3S9
HomeStars  >  Countertops in Kitchener  >  Natural Stone City

Reviews for Natural Stone City

1 review Rockwood, ON

Kitchen countertop replacement - excellent product, service, and installation

It's funny to read some of the negative reviews of this company, after having had such an incredibly good experience. :-)) Maria was fantastic in assisting us with finding the right slab and coordinating everything. The measurement guy was flexible in his schedule and very professional and quick. On installation day the guys brought THEIR OWN CARPETS and didn't leave any mess at all. In and out in 60 minutes sink installed perfectly and we love it! Well done Lorenzo & crew! A tip of the hat to Danny too who helped us out when Maria was away from the office.

Henry in Waterloo
Henry in Waterloo
3 reviews Kitchener, ON

Bathroom Vanity Quartz Countertop

We got 3 quotes and Natural Stone provided the best selection of remnants and samples. Within one week they had measured and installed the countertop. The installers were super friendly, knowledgeable and tidy. The countertop was a perfect fit and the the cut highlighted the veining in the Quartz. It looks great.

Chris in London
Chris in London
1 review London, ON

Kitchen countertop

For our granite countertop myself and my wife have got quote from this and other company located in London. Quoted price from Natural Stone City was little bit higher, but entire quote presentation was well done with specification of details, what is included in the price. Also, we like their granite selection shown on company web site.

We went to showroom in London. Nikki was very accommodating. My wife selected stone (steel grey) and without too much thinking we have sign a contract and paid deposit.

After coming home (this was Friday and company showroom in London is closed on Saturday) we have realized, that sink specified in the contract, would not fit in our 30" cabinet. On Monday I have visited London's showroom again. I have been assured, that this would not be an issue as company has sinks, which fit our cabinet. At that time my wife decided to upgrade sink, which cost little bit extra.

Roughly a week after on-site measurement was done install team (three people) show with our countertops. Stone was perfectly cut and fit our kitchen. No single seam (countertops were cut from single blocks). It took maybe 45 minutes from a time, when installation started to a time, when was done.

I strongly recommend this company. What I do not exactly like are Terms & Condition of the contract, which have to be sign, but I guess this is how it works.

Evan in Kitchener
Evan in Kitchener

Kitchen Counters

The quality of the stone they sell is exceptional, however their customer service is terrible! We had issues with the installation of our kitchen counters. A few of the issues were that the slab was cut to the wrong dimensions, the installers did not center the sink in the cabinet and they forgot to cut the waterfall edge, which was in the quote. It took a few weeks to track someone down to come and re-measure and a couple of more weeks until it was re-installed. They declared the invoice past due, even though they never sent an invoice to our contractor.

My advice is to go somewhere else and avoid the headache!

Worst customer service

We used this company for one of our bathroom renovations. The customer service was awful but we got past it. We purchased our vanity and what the guy said we needed for our style of sink was incorrect and looks awful, however I was not there with my husband to pick ut up I only helped pick out the stone. We decided to go back to do our kitchen countertops. Getting service outside on a mild day is like asking someone to jump off a cliff! And depending on who decides to help you (when you finally ask for it) you will get either " I can't give you price by square footage I need the exact layout of your kitchen (and my rough drawing estimate with most cabinet sizes or good estimates was not good enough. We went twice while doing our countertop shopping because they did have a stone we liked in stock. However it was such a hassle and customer service was so poor that we decided to spend the $3500 at another company even though the stone was not our first choice. Waste of time to fo there, trust me! And I hate my vanity!

Heidi from Kitchener
Heidi from Kitchener

Kitchen, Bathrooms

I have nothing but amazing things to say about this place. With all the decisions that come with building a new house picking my perfect countertops appeared to be the most daunting for me. From the beginning of the process until the very end Natural Stone City is exceptional in every way. I visited the Kitchener site to look at samples a couple of times as I was undecided in my choice making - flip flopping and flop flipping. The staff were very knowledgeable, beyond helpful and even though my paperwork had to be changed with every visit - they continued to be exceptionally helpful despite how obnoxious I was becoming :) There were days I spent hours in the back room looking through Quartz remnants - measuring - thinking - lamenting - and the staff was right there when I needed them for any question/ design tips I may need :) It sounds silly to say it- but I felt like family there - not because I was there on four or five separate occasions - but because they treat their customers like family :)

The prices are unbeatable, the customer service is exceptional and the quality of their work is phenomenal. If I could give ten stars I would. I drove from London for this place - and more than worth my drive every time. Good news is now there is a London store- with the exact same exceptional customer service. I can't say enough good things. Thank you:)

Nicole from Old Toronto
Nicole from Old Toronto

Marble kitchen counter with undermount sink

I had been quoted much more by another, more local, company. Although NSC gave me a prompt quote, had a very reasonable charge per sq ft for honing (which I wanted), I was hesitant to go with them because they were in Kitchner and I didn't have a car, so there was no real way for me to see the marble before buying it. They sent me photographs and I decided that it was worth the risk.

It was definitely a good choice! Not only am I very happy with the marble, the installation team was super-nice, efficient and tidy! And they made a lovely cutting board (really a pastry board, because who cuts on marble?) from the cut-out for the sink at no extra charge. I would definitely recommend them.

Steven
Steven
1 review New Hamburg, ON

granite counters

poor service, they refused to remove their shoes on brand new carpet and did not offer to wear booties. damaged every wall adjacent to the granite and installed mismatched caulking that looked amateurish. no satisfactory solution offered.

Barry Donkersgoed from Kitchener
Barry Donkersgoed from Kitchener

Kitchener Granite Top Installation

It's Friday evening, Dec 5th at 8:30 pm. I just received a text from my client telling me how thrilled they were with their new counter tops by Natural Stone City. I had a very tight timeline on this project. Vas, Serge, and all of the guys at Natural Stone promised me they would have the tops in by today even though I did not give them the proper lead time. At 8:30 am this morning Vas called me. He personally checked my slabs and wanted to make sure I was happy with both of them. He gave myself and my client time to be absolutely certain that we were receiving what we ordered. Unbelievable service from a company that deserves 10 stars on this project.

Debra Brown from Kitchener
Debra Brown from Kitchener

Granite countertop kitchen

The installers were kind, courteous, and did a fantastic job. We are so happy with the final outcome, and would definitely recommend Natural Stone City.
They were on time for the install and the price we were quoted is the price we paid. They cleaned up after themselves and gave us instructions on how to care for our new granite countertop. Great bunch of guys. Thank you to Natural Stone City