HomeStars  >  Roofing in East  >  HY-GRADE STEEL ROOFING SYSTEMS LTD.

Reviews for HY-GRADE STEEL ROOFING SYSTEMS LTD.

sully1968
sully1968
1 review Simcoe, ON

new roof

I was highly satisfied. My roof was done quickly and professionally. Highly recommend to anyone who wants a new roof.

Thank you very much for your kind review! We are happy to have met your expectations and welcome you to the Hy-Grade Family! -The Hy-Grade Team

Brad in King City
Brad in King City
1 review King City, ON

2 houses both Hy grade and both look great!

I had my first Hy Grade installation in 2006 at my home in King and have never looked back. I bought another home as a rental last year in Lindsay..it also has a Hy Grade roof..which was one important reason I bought the house. IN 2006, My home was quoted, done on time and looked great. A man came later in the spring to check for any screws or metal scraps and picked up most of them. I had the installers back in the early winter this year to put up more snow guards. I have and will continue to recommend the company. Excellent service, fantastic warranty and very professional.

Thank you very much for your kind review Brad! We are pleased to have met your expectations. Your business and recommendation of us is much appreciated! -The Hy-Grade Team

Evpesk4444
Evpesk4444
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Metal roof installment

Roof looks great! Took them a bit longer then we expected to finish the project but the weather was not always great. We have yet to hear back about the warranty papers that were suppose to arrive once the final inspection was completed.

Thank you very much for your review! We are confident that you will greatly enjoy your permanent peace-of-mind for many years to come! As the information on this review is limited, we weren't able to locate you in our system to check on the status of your paperwork. Please give head office a call during regular business hours so we may check on this for you.

ca_johnson
ca_johnson
1 review Port Hope, ON

New steel roof

They were very courteous, And completed their work with a timely manner.I would definitely recommend them to anyone I know that may want a steel roof.

Thank you very much for your kind review! We are pleased to hear we have met your expectations. Please don't forget about your chance to earn with our Referral Rewards Program if you do recommend us to anyone! We'd love to be able to thank you for your referrals :)

Willis
Willis
1 review Kitchener, ON

Steel roof

I am pleased with the final product. The workers were very nice and cleaned up each day. My only complaint is that it took 10 months to install the roof. Communication was sparse during this time and they didn’t manage my expectations around when they would actually start. However, I love the curb appeal of my house with the new roof, they really do have a great product!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We did run into some extenuating circumstances last year with the amount of rain fall leaving us with over 60 lost working days (Monday-Friday), industry-wide. We did send out 2 formal notices during this time along with updating phone calls to try to keep our waiting customers informed. We are sorry to hear that we failed to meet your expectations during the wait. We know with certainty that you will now enjoy permanent peace-of-mind for many many years to come! Thank you for your business and for trusting in our expertise.

Cynthia  in York
Cynthia in York

2013 Metal Roof Installation (April 2018 Update)

It's now April 2018 and I still love my steel roof, but I need chimney work done. It's only accessible with a cherry picker ($800 - $1000 rental). I called Hy-Grade for instructions on how to walk on the roof without damaging it. They did not recommended this. Hy-Grade could remove and replace some shakes for $500 - $600, but scheduling would be a problem, as this is their busy season. So I warn anyone in the market for a steel roof to make sure anything up there that's not at the edge of the roof is also maintenance free for 50 years!

Thank you very much for your review Cynthia! We are happy to hear that you're still loving your roof 5 years after installation! As you mentioned, we do not recommend you walk on the roof for safety reasons. We do take the safety of our Hy-Grade Family very seriously and for this reason, we do not suggest that anyone access the roof who does not have the proper training and safety equipment to do so. If you are absolutely needing to access your roof this is feasible, provided you take all necessary precautions. We do ask that you give us a call first when accessing or having any work done on your roof so that we may give thorough instruction on how to walk on the roof and to ensure that none of the work will affect your warranty. Our service department is always happy to help answer these questions and provide direction. Pre-installation, our Roofing Consultants are also available to answer any questions about what can/should be done before or after the installation of your roof. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us.

sarahdog1
sarahdog1
1 review London, ON

New steel roof

Very professional, timely completion of work, clean worksite everyday and after project finished. Very pleasant employees. Roof looks great! I am getting many compliments from the neighbours and strangers. Thanks for a great job!!!

Thank you very much for your review Sarah! We are pleased to have met your expectations. Enjoy your peace-of-mind! -The Hy-Grade Team

Les
Les
1 review Severn Bridge, ON

Steel re-roofing

We were fully satisfied with the results of our re-roofing. The work was completed quickly with a thorough cleanup.

Thank you for your review Les. We are very glad to have you join the Hy-Grade Family! -The Hy-Grade Team

Marshall
Marshall
1 review Ingersoll, ON

Roof install

2 months late on install because someone forgot to put me on the schedule. Issues with leaks. After numerous calls, not one supervisor called me back to discuss conserns as requested.

Hi Ms. Marshall,
Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us in a review. We do apologize for the miscommunication experienced through the approval process of your project. An accurate timeline was not communicated clearly to you at the beginning of the project and for this we do sincerely apologize. We have since identified the source of these errors on our end and we can assure you that it has been addressed accordingly. As for your concerns with leaks, according to notes from your conversation with our QC inspector, we do believe that this is in regards to leaks through your existing roof before the installation of our Steel Roofing System. We are happy to report that this has since been resolved. We are sorry to hear about your unreturned phone calls but unfortunately cannot find any record of them on file. We would love to hear from you at Head Office during regular business hours so that we may address this and any outstanding concerns.
We are confident that you’ll be pleased with your new Hy-Grade Steel Roofing System for many years to come and thank you greatly for your business.

lew
lew
1 review Hamilton, ON

Steel Roof installed

From start to finish things went rather smoothly
On recommendation from a friend HyGrade company was contacted. The Salesperson contacted me within a couple of days. He brought samples of colours of the product for me to see.
A woman delivered by herself and did a wonderful stacking of all the heavy steel roof shingles as well as the wood strapping. She was so organized and it did not take her long either to unload very efficient.
The installers I have to say kept working from the minute they arrived. I was amazed at how these to men loaded with heavy shingles walk up the ladder to the roof as if the ladder were stairs. These two were accurate and efficient with their measuring, cutting and installing. They were prompt, arriving at the time they said.
The sales person dropped by as well to see how things were going. I am so pleased with the workmanship, the look of my roof now and the best thing is I will never have to worry about any leaks. Thank You HyGrade crew

Thank you very much for your review! We are delighted to have met your expectations. Please enjoy your peace-of-mind for many years to come and thanks again for your business. -The Hy-Grade Team

More about HY-GRADE STEEL ROOFING SYSTEMS LTD.

Hy-Grade Steel Roofing is Ontario's #1 and original permanent steel roofing solution. We have been manufacturing and installing our system since 1988. Its unique design is made for Ontario's temperature extremes allowing for expansion and contraction without pulling on the fastener or wearing the metal around it. Contact us for your free, no obligation quote today. We install year round and cover most of Ontario.

Hy-Grade now supports 30 employees and over 90 people in the sub-trades!