We were excited approaching Hy-Grade Roofing for our new roof, they had nothing but glowing reviews from our Co-Worker Mike D.
Our Rep was ‘brand new’ with this type of business but eager to get us started, our order was confirmed in Dec. 2017 for instillation 6 Months following ‘July 15, 2018’.
1. Delayed Material Delivery
- We had to contact the Rep to find out what was going on.
*** No Communication about a delay from Hy-Grade.
2. The Crew did not start until after 11:00 am on July 30, 2018.
- The Crew were very polite
*** The Crew did not complete the roof in the average number of
days. *** it took 4 days longer
3. The delay in completion of the roof cost time off work and an
additional loss of income for both of us. (Midnight shift).
4. There was a further delay after the inspection before the Crew
returned to correct some issues on the roof as well as the fascia
of the dormer over our front door. (The look is still questionable)
****Again no call about there being a delay*****.
5. Our Rep never checked in to see if the fixes were made.
This is Our Hy-Grade Steel Roofing experience.