Ontario Pro Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
1181 Steeles Av W #129 Toronto ON M3H 0A1
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in North York  >  Ontario Pro Windows & Doors

Reviews for Ontario Pro Windows & Doors

Vladislav in Richmond Hill
Vladislav in Richmond Hill
1 review North York, ON

My windows are grate now!!!

The guys were just grate!!! They have made not only just a good yob, but they have been very knolijeable.
Very-very professional!!!
Thus, me and my wife, we can referal this company to anyone!

Tim in Markham
Tim in Markham

Full house windows replacement

They gave me a very reasonable and cost-effective estimate, and even helped me to save some money. They did explain me all the details, and were very patient and professional when answering my questions. In three weeks after signing the contract the job has been done at a high professional level. I'm very thankful to Alex and his team for their excellent job.