Euro Choice Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Vaughan ON L6A 4M5

Reviews for Euro Choice Windows & Doors

3 Basement windows plus one egress window

Well this is a wonderful man, Dube, and company. They make their windows in the factory on property. Their prices were very good, having compared other quotes. The quality of the windows is without question. Given our job was basement windows, and to comply with city bylaws we also ordered an egress window. Its function is to open from the side and from the bottom, allowing a way to escape should their be a fire. It functions perfectly. My husband installed himself, so we did not use Dube's team to install. We will shortly be ordering sliding doors, so I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Thank you for the review we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Private User reviews Innisfil, ON

Windows and door installation

After some initial miscommunication with the sales rep, the owner Dube was very cooperative in settling the matter with me. The crew was professional and informative and Dube showed up as the crew was finishing to explain some things to me and to make sure I was satisfied with the work done. There were one or two things I questioned and they were righted immediately. He even purchased a door handle as compensation for my trouble. I would strongly recommend this company and have already shown Dube some things I would like to have done in the future.

Thank you for the wonderful review, We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our work, and appreciate the strong recommendation! It was our pleasure to work with you, and we look forward to continuing updates to your beautiful home when you are ready.

- Dube

Beshouy Mikhaiel from Richmond Hill
Beshouy Mikhaiel from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Changed front and backyard french doors

Dube and team were great. Dube first visit was professional, honest and straight to the point. He understood what we needed and provide us with options and worked with our budget.

His team were amazing, friendly and their workmanship with great skills.

I truly recommend them to friends and family.

Thank you for the kind response, enjoy your new doors!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

great work

They provided a very professional service and did a great job. Very satisfied with the job and they clean up after there work. I would recommend them to anyone who need new windows and doors.

Thank you!

Luner J.
Luner J.

Window replacement and French doors

Euro choice came highly recommend by a friend that used them in the past. I am very pleased with the entire experience and happy that I choose to use them. The sales guy was very informative and knowledgeable, the price was right, and the quality of the windows and the workmanship was exceptional. I would definitely recommend and use them again for future work!

Thanks for the wonderful review Luner! It was a pleasure working on your project.

PENNY
PENNY
2 reviews Georgina, ON

Replaced 7 windows

They were quick, clean and efficient very polite and knew what they were doing. Price was reasonable

Thank you Penny it was our pleasure!!

Paul Kelly - Toronto
Paul Kelly - Toronto

Windows and Door

Good quality windows and door. Very disappointing that the installers left a lot for me to clean up (including broken glass) after installing the windows and worse, when they installed the door, they left me with what they knew was a defective deadbolt that locked me and my family out of the house. I had to call an emergency locksmith and pay over $250 to have the deadbolt replaced, which also ended up scratching my brand new door around the deadbolt. Unfortunately can't recommend this company to anyone, especially since they were aware of what had happened and didn't do anything about it.

Hi Paul,
Our installers always clean up after a job is completed, if there was a mess and broken glass we were never informed of this as we would have made our crew deal with it immediately!
We completed your work in two stages first we installed the windows and you were very happy, we even called you for a follow up and you promised to put a positive review which you did not do. We later came to install the door and you still never mentioned any concerns about broken glass or a mess.
As for the lock, You had purchased a defective one both the installer and manager on site recommended you go back to where it was bought and get a new one, however you had insisted it was new and it's good! The lock was adjusted and they got it to work but advised you again that it would be best to replace it as you may have a problem in the future. There was nothing else our guys could have done differently. The guys even told you to purchase a new lock and they will wait for you to install it. You said again "no, this lock is okay", you were fully aware that the lock had issue!
Prior to leaving your house the door and site were inspected and the lock was tested several times and it was working with no issues! Our installers would never leave your home if the lock was not working.
I'm sorry you had to pay for a lock smith had you listened to our installers you would have not had this issue! Please remove you false review!!!

Mary S.
Mary S.

7 windows installed

I would like to thank Euro Choice windows and doors for my beautiful windows.
Your installers did an exceptional job!
They were very professional and made sure the finish was meticulous and everything was cleaned up.
I had a great experience with your entire staff and my neighbours are already asking me for your phone number. I would highly recommend your company to my friends and neighbors.
Thank you again Euro Choice for a great experience.
Mary Strazzeri

Thank you Mary Hope you enjoy your Windows!

Lindsay Henderson
Lindsay Henderson

Window Update

Euro Choice demonstrated a professional attitude in the quotation and installation of our windows. The installers very neat and left our home tidy. In addition they were very helpful in answering any questions about the windows. Well Done.

Thank you Lindsay glade we could be helpful!

Frank Giblon in Vaughan
Frank Giblon in Vaughan

Windows and Doors

Always a pleasure to do business with Dube Weig and his team, we have relied on him for the last twenty years. Windows and doors professionally installed and look great!

Thank you Frank it is our pleasure to work with you!

More about Euro Choice Windows & Doors

Euro Choice Windows & Doors was founded in 1998. Our company specializes in the manufacturing and installation of European style and design windows and doors, energy efficient UPVC vinyl windows, sliding doors, steel entrance doors and fibreglass doors. All Euro Choice Windows & Doors products are built to strict specifications and are regularly inspected for operation and craftsmanship. All our staff is professional and courteous with many years of experience. Since we do not use sub-contractors we have a reputation for consistency and quality. This reputation took nearly 20 years to build and we are proud to see our windows and doors in your home.

Services: Windows Installation & Insulation
Doors Installation & Insulation

Windows & Doors Installation & Service and Design/Project Management
Energy-star Windows Bay & Boy Windows Casement Windows Awning Windows Single Hung Windows Double Hung Windows Single & Double Slider Windows End Vent Slider European Tilt & Turn Picture Windows & Fixed Casement Aluminum Front Entry Doors Steel Doors Fiberglass Doors French Doors Sliding Patio Doors Garden Doors
Windows Installation & Insulation Doors Installation & Insulation
Energy-Star Euro Choice
We urge homeowners to know; window instalments are not the simple and fast "do it yourself" type of projects. The precision and expertise required in installing a window, is crucial in the care for for the materials purchased. If installed improperly, which can happen easily in such first-time attempts, window parts may suffer damage or become modified if installed imprecisely. Also, the measuring tools involved in the window installation process are not common to household tool boxes and must be operated by a trained professional for best results.
Windows & Doors