Euro Choice Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Vaughan ON L6A 4M5
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Vaughan  >  Euro Choice Windows & Doors

Reviews for Euro Choice Windows & Doors

Lindsay Henderson
Lindsay Henderson

Window Update

Euro Choice demonstrated a professional attitude in the quotation and installation of our windows. The installers very neat and left our home tidy. In addition they were very helpful in answering any questions about the windows. Well Done.

Thank you Lindsay glade we could be helpful!

Frank Giblon in Vaughan
Frank Giblon in Vaughan

Windows and Doors

Always a pleasure to do business with Dube Weig and his team, we have relied on him for the last twenty years. Windows and doors professionally installed and look great!

Thank you Frank it is our pleasure to work with you!

sptejadaa
sptejadaa

Windows replacement

Our windows needed to be replaced, the sales person was very helpful explaining our options and guiding us to make a decision and the installation was done on schedule.
Highly recommended

Thank you for the great review!

Mac in Georgina
Mac in Georgina
0 reviews Georgina, ON

Windows

We were happy with the company's product and installation. We had seven windows replaced and they function well and look great. The clean-up was adequate and the service prompt and friendly. I would recommend this company to others.

Happy that we were able to help you with your home improvement project.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

5 windows and doors

Euro choice came in and quoted 5 windows and 5 doors.
Price was competitive with the others that quoted.
2 teams of installers came and did the lion's share of the work in 1 day, they returned a second day to do trim work.

All openings are square and open freely.
Trim work is nice, and caulked in
Metal work is nice with straight edges

Clean up in my home was adequate, all things swept up and trash removed

We had a couple points to discuss after installation, company rep gave agreeable solutions.
Everyone is happy.

Happy we could be of assistance! Thanks for the great review.

ken
ken

all house windows

They removed all my old windows from the house and installed new windows. Windows look great from the curb. House is more insulated. Overall they did a great job.

Thanks Ken happy to hear that!

Arnold in Toronto
Arnold in Toronto
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Windows

This company is so easy to work with and the quality of the window are top notch. My windows came out perfectly. Everyone was knowledgeable and offered very good insight into what would work best for my vision.

Thank you Arnold enjoy your Windows!

rsgardener2
rsgardener2
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Window Installation

Work was done in a competent and professional manner. Clean up was excellent! Great job!

Thank you for your feedback!

Mrs
Mrs

Windows replacement

I was looking around to change my windows around the house and got a quote from various company. Euro choice windows and doors I found from a flyer I received. The salesman that come to my house was very informative and worked with us to design our windows. The price was very competitive and I was please with everything that I got. The whole process was a pleasant experience, the crew that came to install Were very professional, worked efficiently and left my house clean. I am very happy that I chose Euro Choice and would highly recommend them to anyone else.

Thank you it was a pleasure working with your family!!

worsnopmike
worsnopmike
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Windows

I was impressed with the installation of both windows. The installers where professional. The clean up on the other hand was not great. Some broken glass was left inside the house. And the garbage that was I side the bottom. Of the basement window well was just tossed in my flower garden with pieces of broken glass still on the ground. The price was great and the craftment ship was great as well! Thank you for the hard work.

Hi Mike, thank you for your feedback. We are happy that you are pleased with our product. We apologize for any inconvenience and take your comments seriously, you should be expecting a complimentary gift from us!!

More about Euro Choice Windows & Doors

Euro Choice Windows & Doors was founded in 1998. Our company specializes in the manufacturing and installation of European style and design windows and doors, energy efficient UPVC vinyl windows, sliding doors, steel entrance doors and fibreglass doors. All Euro Choice Windows & Doors products are built to strict specifications and are regularly inspected for operation and craftsmanship. All our staff is professional and courteous with many years of experience. Since we do not use sub-contractors we have a reputation for consistency and quality. This reputation took nearly 20 years to build and we are proud to see our windows and doors in your home.

Services: Windows Installation & Insulation
Doors Installation & Insulation

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Energy-star Windows Bay & Boy Windows Casement Windows Awning Windows Single Hung Windows Double Hung Windows Single & Double Slider Windows End Vent Slider Picture Windows & Fixed Casement Aluminum Front Entry Doors Steel Doors Fiberglass Doors French Doors Sliding Patio Doors Garden Doors
Windows Installation & Insulation Doors Installation & Insulation
Energy-Star Euro Choice
We urge homeowners to know; window instalments are not the simple and fast "do it yourself" type of projects. The precision and expertise required in installing a window, is crucial in the care for for the materials purchased. If installed improperly, which can happen easily in such first-time attempts, window parts may suffer damage or become modified if installed imprecisely. Also, the measuring tools involved in the window installation process are not common to household tool boxes and must be operated by a trained professional for best results.
Windows & Doors