EuroStar Windows and Doors Ontario

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
3280 Steeles Ave West Toronto ON L4K 2Y2
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Vaughan  >  EuroStar Windows and Doors Ontario

Reviews for EuroStar Windows and Doors Ontario

Steve  in Burlington
Steve in Burlington

Residential window replacement

We are very happy with the windows from Eurostar. Jim was very helpful during the selection process and Phil did a terrific job on the installation, particularly the 11 ft bow window. Jim's suggestion to go with triple glazing facing the street worked perfectly and now I don't hear my neighbour going fishing at 5 AM anymore. Thanks Jim.

Thank you for the review Steve! We are glad you are enjoying the new bow window

Rick in Burlington
Rick in Burlington

Complete Window Upgrade

As the owner of two businesses myself [Renovacrete (concrete work) and Gem Pools], I expect a certain level of professionalism and service that many contractors do not provide. I was very impressed when I first met Jim as he goes beyond the expected level of service. The two man crew that came here (Dima and Ilia) were exceptional at doing the work properly, being efficient and cleaning up. It was a very pleasant experience and I would greatly recommend EuroStar.

Thank you Rick for your business and the time you took for this review.

Dave and Sharon in Bulrington in Burlington
Dave and Sharon in Bulrington in Burlington

Complete Window and Door Replacement

We cannot express how happy we are to have chosen Eurostar Windows
Burlington to replace our windows and doors. Jim the owner was very knowledgeable and was such a pleasure to work with. We looked around and Eurostar blew away the competition with both Quality and Cost. The installers Dimitri and Ilya worked so hard and did such a perfect job. Very courteous and professional. All our concerns were addressed and we appreciated the extras made to finish the job right. We would not hesitate to recommend Eurostar Windows Burlington or use them again.
Thank you Jim for our beautiful Front Door.

Thank you guys for your review! It was our pleasure.

Pat in Collierville
Pat in Collierville
1 review Saint Quentin, NB

Great service and great prices

We met Anthony J from Eurostar and we were impressed with all the details, information and calculations Anthony did for us. We changed some windows and doors and we definitely are extremely satisfied with the way everyone dealt with us, the service team and the company management. you get an over-all feeling of security and peace of mind dealing with this company and we thank Anthony for all his hard work and flexibility with us. The prices we got were very good compared to other quotes from other places and keeping in mind the quality and service we received.

Thank you for your review Pat! We appreciate you taking the time to do this and your business.

Garry  in Burlington
Garry in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Replacement Garage Door and Front Door

All the EuroStar staff worked together to make this project a success. Tera determined our needs and quoted the work. Each of the two sets of installers made two trips, one to scope the work and one to perform it. Jim, the Regional Manager, kept in touch (in person and by phone) throughout the project.

Thank you Garry for you business and review!

marc in Toronto
marc in Toronto

Beautiful Front Door

Very happy with our brand new front doors :)
Jim was very easy to deal with and his expert installers were nothing short of professional.
We got many quotes from several companies and EuroStar was not only the best price but we felt most comfortable with.

A++ Highly recommended!!!

Thank you Marc! We appreciate your review and encouraging words

melnyk_chris
melnyk_chris
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Window replacement

Needed to have all of my upper windows replaced in our 12 year old house. I remembered that my mom had used Eurostar for her windows and they did a great job. The guys at Eurostar were great they didn't sell me anything I didn't need and the design and style they recommended turned out awesome. The installers were fast friendly and helpful. Looking to have them do some more work here again in the spring.

Thank you Chris for the review!
It was our pleasure to work at your home, we are here in case you need anything else in the future.

Window replacement.

I was very pleased with Jim's knowledge and punctuality. He was able to arrange to have my windows installed before my holiday. The installers Ilia and Dima did a great job and cleaned and tidied up before they left. Yes I would recommend Eurostar to my friends.

Thank you for your review!

EVarty in Toronto
EVarty in Toronto

7 Windows, 2 doors

The overall experience with Eurostar was exceptional and I would recommend this company to anyone. I had specific ideas about what I wanted and Norm was very helpful in recommending several details that I hadn't thought of.

The prices were competitive with (actually slightly better than) comparable companies in the GTA. I think a huge value in going with Eurostar is the expert and superbly conscientious installation done by Melik and Vitalii: they did a beautiful job.

One thing I want to call out is their careful attention to detail and diligent work to improve what they had to work with: my previous windows/doors were poorly installed and therefore quite difficult to remove cleanly—however the guys took care and made the effort to fix things up and then do a high quality installation job. It looks very, very nice.

They were pleasant to have around, very respectful and they did an excellent cleanup job.

Thank you: I'm very happy with the results.

Thank you Emily! It was our pleasure to work at your place. We appreciate your review and business, we are here to help if you need us in the future

irina
irina

Windows and front door replacement

Absolutely satisfied with the quality of service I got from this company. Jim gave me the best customer service I could imagine, he's very knowledgeable, patient and has a good sense of design. The installers Ilia and Dima were great as well, efficient, fast and they truly cared about their job. Everything was excellent, thank you guys. I definitely recommend this company to everyone. Keep going like that.

Thank you Irina! It was our pleasure

More about EuroStar Windows and Doors Ontario

EuroStar Windows specializes European Tilt & Turn Windows and Doors as well as North American Casement and Sliding Windows. We also offer a wide variety of European & domestic door products for the residential renovation market.
With Showrooms in Toronto, Ottawa and Burlington, EuroStar strives to offer products at a reasonable price with the quality and performance that will impress our customers. EuroStar is very proud of our reputation in the window and door industry. The quality of our products and excellent customer service is our number one priority as we strive for continuous improvement.
Choose EuroStar and you will not be disappointed!

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
EuroStar Windows carries a wide selection of Energy Efficient and High Performance windows and doors. European Produces: Vinyl Tilt & Turn Windows Wood Tilt & Turn Windows Hybrid Wood Aluminum Tilt & Turn Windows Hybrid Vinyl Aluminum Tilt & Turn Windows Vinyl Entry Doors Wood Entry Doors Guwa Entry Doors Lift & Slide Doors Tilt & Slide Doors Bi Folding Doors And Much Much More, visit our showrooms to see all our products in Ottawa, Toronto or Burlington Vinyl Casement windows Hybrid Wood Aluminum Casement Windows Hybrid Vinyl Aluminum Casement Windows Sliding window Fixed windows Shaped windows And Much Much More, visit our showrooms to see all our products in Ottawa, Toronto or Burlington
EuroStar provides complete installation of high quality replacement windows and doors. Brick-to-brick and stud-to-stud installations, cut-outs, cut-downs to enlarge opening to accommodate for larger size windows or doors. Bay windows, bow windows installations as well as building/contracting completely new Bay/Bow windows. Basement windows.
Trocal PH Tech TruTech Louvolite Cardinal Glass
EuroStar styles Casement, Awnings, Single Hung, Double Hung, Single Slider Tilt, Double Slider Tilt, End Vent Tilt, Picture, Bay and Bow Windows. European Tilt and Turn, Bi Fold, Tilt and Slide and Lift and Slide Doors
EuroStar specializes in European Tilt and Turn Windows/Doors, Steel & Fiberglass Exterior Doors, Vinyl Sliding Patio Doors and Replacement Vinyl Windows for residential and commercial properties
Cheque, E-Transfer, Credit Card, Cash