EuroStar Windows and Doors Ontario

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
3280 Steeles Ave West Toronto ON L4K 2Y2
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Vaughan  >  EuroStar Windows and Doors Ontario
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for EuroStar Windows and Doors Ontario

1 review Burlington, ON

I was very pleased with Jim's knowledge and punctuality. He was able to arrange to have my windows installed before my holiday. The installers Ilia and Dima did a great job and cleaned and tidied up before they left. Yes I would recommend Eurostar to my friends.

Job Price

Thank you for your review!

EVarty in Toronto

The overall experience with Eurostar was exceptional and I would recommend this company to anyone. I had specific ideas about what I wanted and Norm was very helpful in recommending several details that I hadn't thought of.

The prices were competitive with (actually slightly better than) comparable companies in the GTA. I think a huge value in going with Eurostar is the expert and superbly conscientious installation done by Melik and Vitalii: they did a beautiful job.

One thing I want to call out is their careful attention to detail and diligent work to improve what they had to work with: my previous windows/doors were poorly installed and therefore quite difficult to remove cleanly—however the guys took care and made the effort to fix things up and then do a high quality installation job. It looks very, very nice.

They were pleasant to have around, very respectful and they did an excellent cleanup job.

Thank you: I'm very happy with the results.

Job Price

Thank you Emily! It was our pleasure to work at your place. We appreciate your review and business, we are here to help if you need us in the future

irina

Absolutely satisfied with the quality of service I got from this company. Jim gave me the best customer service I could imagine, he's very knowledgeable, patient and has a good sense of design. The installers Ilia and Dima were great as well, efficient, fast and they truly cared about their job. Everything was excellent, thank you guys. I definitely recommend this company to everyone. Keep going like that.

Job Price

Thank you Irina for you encouraging review!

ianh

Igor and his team did an amazing job on my doors.It was a dream of mine to change the back door at the back, into sliding doors and they made it come true.
it was a two day job and it looks amazing. they were fast and clean.

Job Price

Thank you Isabella for the kind review! We appreciate you taking the time to do this and your business.

elizabeth.628 in Niagara Falls
1 review , ON

From the initial phone call asking if we need new Windows or Doors...
JIM showed up and he is nothing shy of personable, knowledgeable and friendly.
Quote came in just right and our triple and double sliding door changeover to garden doors was perfect in every way. Installation date was as planned. MELIK showed up with his partner and did a fabulous job. We were so pleased with his attention to detail and perfection. JIM even came by for a while on date of install and was very accommodating. He followed the job right through. We are so impressed. See for yourself...Thank you Eurostar!

Job Price

Thank you for your review Elizabeth! It was our pleasure to work in your home.

Jeff Ku in Toronto

I got some tilt and turn blinds from Eurostar and installed them myself. Service and blinds are 100% perfect. Igor walked me through how to install them and they are great.

If you are looking for Tilt and Turn blinds in Toronto, this is the place to go.

Job Price

Thank you Jeff for you review!

Our front door needed to be replaced and my husband came across this company online! They were very friendly and installed the new door beautifully- it changes the whole look of the front of our house! They also cleaned up as they went. Everything was great- thank you!

Job Price

Thank you Michelle for your nice review!

1 review Burlington, ON

We had our bay window installed by Euro Star Windows. We were a little leary because we never heard of Euro Star, but Jim, true to his word, gave us exactly what we were looking for. The installers Melik and Misha worked to perfection. The men did a great job and are extremely happy and definitely recommend Euro Star Windows.

Job Price

Thank you Hugh for your nice review!

Jillian

Eurostar were amazing. We had 5 quotes and they were definitely not the lowest but were the only company that recommended brick to brick replacement while managing to keep our interior trim intact. Every other company suggested retrofit because brick to brick would mean replacing all our wide trim. We are so glad we went with Eurostar- when the old windows came out there was little to no insulation - had we done retrofit we would have still had drafts! Norm educated us on Windows and doors patiently and worked with us on a quote that offered significant value. Melik and his team installed our windows with amazing workmanship and attention to detail. We also replaced all the doors and the overall visual impact is stunning. We are thrilled and would recommend Eurostar wholeheartedly.

Job Price

Thank you Jillian for your kind review. It was our pleasure to work at your home.

Fay M.

After getting several quotations, we are very glad we decided to go with Eurostar. Norm and Igor gave us the very best customer experience we could imagine. Any inquiries were dealt with very promptly and Norm went out of his way to walk us through the whole process of selecting the types of windows, doors, door handles and locks and setting us up with a top notch installer. Both Malek and Misha were fantastic. They were professional, courteous, friendly and I can truly say they cared about their work. They both worked long hours during a 5 day period to finish everything. We have received so many rave reviews and most of all, our neigbours have commented on the difference. I would highly recommend this company.

Job Price

Thank you Fay! Your review means a lot to us and we appreciate your kind works and business.

More about EuroStar Windows and Doors Ontario

EuroStar Windows specializes European Tilt & Turn Windows and Doors as well as North American Casement and Sliding Windows. We also offer a wide variety of European & domestic door products for the residential renovation market.
With Showrooms in Toronto, Ottawa and Burlington, EuroStar strives to offer products at a reasonable price with the quality and performance that will impress our customers. EuroStar is very proud of our reputation in the window and door industry. The quality of our products and excellent customer service is our number one priority as we strive for continuous improvement.
Choose EuroStar and you will not be disappointed!

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
EuroStar Windows carries a wide selection of Energy Efficient and High Performance windows and doors. European Produces: Vinyl Tilt & Turn Windows Wood Tilt & Turn Windows Hybrid Wood Aluminum Tilt & Turn Windows Hybrid Vinyl Aluminum Tilt & Turn Windows Vinyl Entry Doors Wood Entry Doors Guwa Entry Doors Lift & Slide Doors Tilt & Slide Doors Bi Folding Doors And Much Much More, visit our showrooms to see all our products in Ottawa, Toronto or Burlington Vinyl Casement windows Hybrid Wood Aluminum Casement Windows Hybrid Vinyl Aluminum Casement Windows Sliding window Fixed windows Shaped windows And Much Much More, visit our showrooms to see all our products in Ottawa, Toronto or Burlington
EuroStar provides complete installation of high quality replacement windows and doors. Brick-to-brick and stud-to-stud installations, cut-outs, cut-downs to enlarge opening to accommodate for larger size windows or doors. Bay windows, bow windows installations as well as building/contracting completely new Bay/Bow windows. Basement windows.
Trocal PH Tech TruTech Louvolite Cardinal Glass
EuroStar styles Casement, Awnings, Single Hung, Double Hung, Single Slider Tilt, Double Slider Tilt, End Vent Tilt, Picture, Bay and Bow Windows. European Tilt and Turn, Bi Fold, Tilt and Slide and Lift and Slide Doors
EuroStar specializes in European Tilt and Turn Windows/Doors, Steel & Fiberglass Exterior Doors, Vinyl Sliding Patio Doors and Replacement Vinyl Windows for residential and commercial properties
Visa, MasterCard, Cheque, Cash