EuroStar Windows And Doors Ontario

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
3280 Steeles Ave West Toronto ON L4K 2Y2
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Vaughan  >  EuroStar Windows And Doors Ontario

Reviews for EuroStar Windows And Doors Ontario

cherryl in Burlington
cherryl in Burlington

windows and doors

thumps up for this company, Jim is very helpful. His input really helps us to decide the right windows and door. The worker are excellent and professional. I will recommend this company anytime.

thanks,

Cherryl and Willie

Thank you Cherryl! It was our pleasure

Dr. Jackie Rogers in Nepean
Dr. Jackie Rogers in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

home windows, french door install, commercial windows

Dave and everyone at the office were amazing to deal with! They were friendly, courteous and very professional with very competitive pricing. Their install procedures were fast, efficient, detail-oriented, professional and clean. I have now used them on 3 different projects, including my commercial office space, and I would highly recommend them!

Thank you for your kind review and your business.

otda in Burlington
otda in Burlington

Burlington - Headon Forest

Jim was very helpful in helping us choose the right window for each and ever room. His crew was very efficient and professional. They did not cut corners but did a great job installing the window. They cleaned up around and in the house after completion of the install without having to ask them. My wife and I are very impressed with the overall service of Jim and his install crew and most of all the windows, especially the New kitchen window we can not believe the difference it made to the room.
Thanks, and would highly recommend Burlington Euro Star windows who we dealt with.

Thank you for your kind review!

Gloria in Burlington
Gloria in Burlington

Replacement Windows

The service in the Burlington office was excellent. We ordered replacement windows, for a great price. Jim was extremely helpful. The installers were quick, efficient & cleaned up after installation. I love coming home & looking at my beautiful windows. I would highly recommend EuroStar.

Thank you Gloria! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review

Lydia in Burlington
Lydia in Burlington

New Windows and Doors

Great experience overall! Jim was helpful and professional throughout the entire process. We got a few new windows, a patio door and front door. There were an incredible amount of options, but Jim made the choice easier by hearing us out and recommending the best option. The installers were professional and respectful of our space. Wonderful job ! And just on time for this amazing weather :)

Thank you Lydia for your review!

thescotts04
thescotts04

Three windows/Three exterior doors

Beautiful high quality doors and windows. Installer / technician was a perfectionist Over the top service. Would not hesitate to recommend to my friends and family. Work area was always left very neat and tidy.

Thank you for your review!

J & J s Renos in Burlington
J & J s Renos in Burlington

Rear House Windows and Patio Doors replacements

Excellent products. Compared 4 different companies on this installation and 3 prior on a previous installation. I found that Eurostar Windows and Doors Burlington were at the top of the lot. I found that customer service was an enjoyable and sincere experience. Never felt pressure or insincerity at any time. Before making our final decision we visited their showroom. The quality, products and pricing did the rest. These windows were installed during the winter without any problems. The installers are top-notch and very professional. The windows and doors look great.
After the installations I compared the inside window temperature with other windows that we had replaced just three years prior to these from another local supplier. The EuroStar widows showed an approximate improvement of at least 6 F degrees better than the other. FYI This was not a small job. We had the bathroom window enlarged. Replaced 2 bedroom windows, replaced large dining room and kitchen windows, 2 patio doors in the same day, and a huge 10 ft. x 8 ft Bay Window in the Solarium where the created an enlarged opening from the original flat one. Very Pleased to say the least! We have had many compliments from Neighbors’. I definitely recommend them!

Thank you for your nice review! We appreciate the time you took to post this and your business.

Steve  in Burlington
Steve in Burlington

Residential window replacement

We are very happy with the windows from Eurostar. Jim was very helpful during the selection process and Phil did a terrific job on the installation, particularly the 11 ft bow window. Jim's suggestion to go with triple glazing facing the street worked perfectly and now I don't hear my neighbour going fishing at 5 AM anymore. Thanks Jim.

Thank you for the review Steve! We are glad you are enjoying the new bow window

Rick in Burlington
Rick in Burlington

Complete Window Upgrade

As the owner of two businesses myself [Renovacrete (concrete work) and Gem Pools], I expect a certain level of professionalism and service that many contractors do not provide. I was very impressed when I first met Jim as he goes beyond the expected level of service. The two man crew that came here (Dima and Ilia) were exceptional at doing the work properly, being efficient and cleaning up. It was a very pleasant experience and I would greatly recommend EuroStar.

Thank you Rick for your business and the time you took for this review.

Dave and Sharon in Bulrington in Burlington
Dave and Sharon in Bulrington in Burlington

Complete Window and Door Replacement

We cannot express how happy we are to have chosen Eurostar Windows
Burlington to replace our windows and doors. Jim the owner was very knowledgeable and was such a pleasure to work with. We looked around and Eurostar blew away the competition with both Quality and Cost. The installers Dimitri and Ilya worked so hard and did such a perfect job. Very courteous and professional. All our concerns were addressed and we appreciated the extras made to finish the job right. We would not hesitate to recommend Eurostar Windows Burlington or use them again.
Thank you Jim for our beautiful Front Door.

Thank you guys for your review! It was our pleasure.

More about EuroStar Windows And Doors Ontario

EuroStar Windows specializes European Tilt & Turn Windows and Doors as well as North American Casement and Sliding Windows. We also offer a wide variety of European & domestic door products for the residential renovation market.
With Showrooms in Toronto, Ottawa and Burlington, EuroStar strives to offer products at a reasonable price with the quality and performance that will impress our customers. EuroStar is very proud of our reputation in the window and door industry. The quality of our products and excellent customer service is our number one priority as we strive for continuous improvement.
Choose EuroStar and you will not be disappointed!

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
EuroStar Windows carries a wide selection of Energy Efficient and High Performance windows and doors. European Produces: Vinyl Tilt & Turn Windows Wood Tilt & Turn Windows Hybrid Wood Aluminum Tilt & Turn Windows Hybrid Vinyl Aluminum Tilt & Turn Windows Vinyl Entry Doors Wood Entry Doors Guwa Entry Doors Lift & Slide Doors Tilt & Slide Doors Bi Folding Doors And Much Much More, visit our showrooms to see all our products in Ottawa, Toronto or Burlington Vinyl Casement windows Hybrid Wood Aluminum Casement Windows Hybrid Vinyl Aluminum Casement Windows Sliding window Fixed windows Shaped windows And Much Much More, visit our showrooms to see all our products in Ottawa, Toronto or Burlington
EuroStar provides complete installation of high quality replacement windows and doors. Brick-to-brick and stud-to-stud installations, cut-outs, cut-downs to enlarge opening to accommodate for larger size windows or doors. Bay windows, bow windows installations as well as building/contracting completely new Bay/Bow windows. Basement windows.
Trocal PH Tech TruTech Louvolite Cardinal Glass
EuroStar styles Casement, Awnings, Single Hung, Double Hung, Single Slider Tilt, Double Slider Tilt, End Vent Tilt, Picture, Bay and Bow Windows. European Tilt and Turn, Bi Fold, Tilt and Slide and Lift and Slide Doors
EuroStar specializes in European Tilt and Turn Windows/Doors, Steel & Fiberglass Exterior Doors, Vinyl Sliding Patio Doors and Replacement Vinyl Windows for residential and commercial properties
Cheque, E-Transfer, Credit Card, Cash