New Look Windows & Doors

Reviews for New Look Windows & Doors

Mike from Thornhill
Mike from Thornhill

great price

I checked around and these guys came in at a much better price for the exact same windows as other companies. Very good service. Installers were fast and neat. Would recommend them.

Hi Mike,
Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you on the next project.Thank you again for choosing New Look Windows and Doors.

Ryan
Ryan
2 reviews Whitby, ON

New windows

Our new windows look great. The installer paid attention to detail. The company was very easy and friendly to deal with. We are very happy with the service.

Thanks Ryan. We're happy to hear that you satisfied with our service and our team.Hope to hear from you again.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Installation of 4 Residential Doors

We have been extremely pleased in our dealings with New Look W. & D.
We entertained sales presentations from 4 companies and only
New Look gave us everything that we were looking for:
- a thorough and knowledgeable overview of products and installation
- superb products
- quality and efficient workmanship
- timely installation
- affordable pricing, that included items that were deemed to be extras by the competitive companies

Thank you John for choosing New Look Windows and Doors. We are so glad your project was completed with great professionalism from start to finish.
We thank you for your business, and we hope to do business with you again in the future.

lai
lai

13 new windows and 3 new doors

My experience with New Look has been a pleasant one. Alex was very patient with all my questions and very accommodating with the changes after i placed the order. There were a couple of hickups during installation but was resolved in a timely manner and to my satisfaction. Alex was able to provide a quote on the spot and the pricing structure is easy to understand.I would definitely recommend NewLook to anyone looking for new windows and doors.

Thanks for the review Lai. I'm happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service and our team. Customer satisfaction and service is what we're all about.Enjoy your new Doors and windows.Hope to hear from you in the near future!

rgabourie1
rgabourie1

Sliding Glass Doors

They were very efficient and quick to install. Very happy with our new sliding doors. Would definitely recommend this company!!200

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.We're happy to hear that you satisfied with our service and our team. Looking forward to working with you again!

Ahmed in Toronto
Ahmed in Toronto

Custom windows and backyard door

I picked this company from the google search as well as other companies with good reviews, they provided me with way better offer than others with the same specs. All my requests were fulfilled, Alex was such a magnificent guy that can fit the maximum you can get into your budget. Timing, quality and specs were exactly as promised. Installation although difficult was not messy.

Thank a lot Ahmed. It was pleasure working with you.Hope to hear from you again.

Satisfied
Satisfied

Blinds with Automation

Extremely Professional. Delivery and Installaion was on time and on price as quoted. They provided all our shades exactly as expected, even if it meant including extra materials and accessories. Their post sales service continues to be better than any other furnishing contractor we have encountered.

We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service and our team. Thank you for choosing New Look Windows and Doors.

philibuster51 in Thornhill
philibuster51 in Thornhill

Garage side door

Alex arrived promptly at 11 on a Saturday, as promised. We had planned to re-use the knob from the old door, but it was impossible to remove. I assumed I'd have to buy a new knob and put it on myself. Shortly before he was finished, Alex suggested I go and get a new knob and he'd install it for me. I went off to get it, he waited for me and installed it. And the door looks great!

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us. We are glad that you was happy with our service from start to finish.Hope to hear from you again.

Michel
Michel
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Windows replacement

5 windows and a front door were replaced.
Very good work and product for the money.
Would highly recommend this company.

Hi Michel, we're happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service and our team. Thank you for choosing New Look Windows and Doors.

Carolyn Dobbyn in Toronto
Carolyn Dobbyn in Toronto

front door/storm door

I'm very happy with my new steel front door and storm door. For years, I've experienced cold air seeping through all the crevices around my old front door, and my new doors are seamless! Alex delivered as promised and his communication was professional and thorough. There were no surprises and no additional costs. The overall cost was comparable to other quotes I received, but the customer service is what stood out for me. The two installers were also personable and meticulous in their work...and thank you for doing such a great job in cleaning up afterwards. I would be happy to recommend Alex and his team to anyone (and already have).

Thank you Carolyn for choosing New Look Windows. We are very happy to hear that Alex took such great care of your project. Enjoy the new door and the compliments. We thank you for your future recommendations.

More about New Look Windows & Doors

Customer satisfaction is one of our top priorities as New Look Windows & Doors. Our products are creative, top notch and always manufactured, assembled and set up by experienced workers. Top quality replacement vinyl windows, energy saving insulated steel doors, aluminum windows and vinyl patio doors, entrance doors, storm doors and porch enclosures are only a few of the products we offer, at a fair and competitive price range.
Did you know vinyl windows are currently the most popular types of windows all over Canada? This is only because they’re immune to rust, corrosion and almost every type of physical damage (chipping, peeling), which could only mean they’re built to last. The investment will pay off in your energy bill savings, as vinyl windows provide perfect insulation, preventing heat loss. Just to prove you we’re very confident about the quality of our products, every New Look window and door comes with a lifetime warranty that’s also transferable!
New Look windows are equipped with Energy Advantage Low E Glass, which consists of sealed glass chambers filled with inert gas (we use Argon) for more efficient thermal insulation. That way, you could save up to 30% (or even more) of your energy bills a year! New Look windows & Doors will turn your home into an exotic retreat from the frightful winter weather, and will keep the chilly air conditioning breeze inside during hot summer afternoons