Bautista Moving And Delivering

Matt M in North york
Matt M in North york
1 review NORTH YORK, ON

moving heavy furniture in Toronto

What a fantastic moving experience we had today with Bautista Moving. Ed and his team were fast, friendly, careful, and a pleasure to work with. We have already decided to book them for an even bigger move later this summer. Very professional, very fair and transparent rates, and I would highly highly recommend Ed and his team to anyone in the GTA who wants reliable, hardworking, great movers! A job very very well done. See you guys again soon.

George in Whitby
George in Whitby
1 review WHITBY, ON

Moving service - Best in the GTA

Bautista Moving is probably the BEST moving company in Toronto today. price is very competitive with excellent job, service, honesty and reliabiliy. With 3 or 4 guys working at the same time on each job...saved me the time and money. I've used Ed's service personally over 10 times and always been satisfied over and over! GREAT JOB GUYS!!!

M in Scarborough
M in Scarborough
5 reviews Scarborough, ON

Moving from a condo to a house

Ed and his team (3 guys) were phenomenal! Worth every penny!

They came to my condo today right on time and got everything into the truck quickly and carefully. They even took the time to get my flatscreen tv unstuck from the wall!

Once at the house, they used clothes for the floors, so that the floors wouldn't get dirty. They put everything where we wanted it and even helped us to move furniture that was already there into other rooms.

All 3 gentlemen were polite, worked diligently and didn't take breaks. Their pricing was extremely fair and there were no additional/hidden costs, unlike other companies that I called. This was my first time using a moving company, but I will definitely use them again and I have already told one of my friends who is moving soon. I can't think of anything negative to say.

wesley of mississauga
wesley of mississauga

moving

They picked up all our boxes from the condo and moved us to the house, unpacking all the main items. they were very friendly and courteous. They also did not take many breaks and were very fast.