Dan The Window Man

Terry from Brantford
Terry from Brantford
2 reviews Brantford, ON

New Windows and Door

I had Dan the Window man do my windows a little over a year ago. I am very satisfied with the work. I love these windows. I had a pin break on one of the windows. I left him a message on the long weekend and he came promptly on the Tuesday. I would recommend this company emphatically.

ashleighdevries
ashleighdevries
1 review Brantford, ON

Windows

I have know Dan for a long time and his work has always been great. Fast, reliable and good quality service are all a part of what makes Dan the Window Man a reliable source for new windows!

Ingrid in Brant County
Ingrid in Brant County
4 reviews ,

replaced 6 existing windows

the windows looked great but the springs started breaking one window after another, and i can't get anyone to come out to replace the springs
they are not even returning my calls.
i now have four windows and i was told not to open them