Karim Homes

Review for Karim Homes

Harold for Sarnia
Harold for Sarnia

Building home

When I was going to build a new home in Sarnia I came across Karhim homes. I spoke with the owners daughter and son who were willing to build what every we wanted. I then attended a wedding is Windsor and meet the owner who drove me around to several homes he was and had built. This was for three hours. This is truly a family run business, all wanting to work to the satisfaction of the customer. They are always in contact and they allow you to atend the work site to watch the building process. I would advise anyone building in Sarnia, London or Windsor to look up Karim homes. Wonderful people to work with.