General Contractors
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Toronto  >  Nestbox Construction

Reviews for Nestbox Construction

Basement Renovation w/ Bath and Basement Entrance Extension Rebuild

Nestbox is simply Professional, On Time, On Budget and courteous.

Kyle was great from quote right on through follow-up and the job was completed well, with professional craftsmanship and finish. The team has all of their trades internally so there are no surprise sub-contracts or matching fees to deal with.

The most exceptional part about the way they work is the condition they left the worksite in every day. The work site was as clean and safe as possible and allowed us as little disruption to our daily lives as possible.

We recommend this team

Thank you for the great review Michael, it was a pleasure to work with you

ludacritz1
ludacritz1

Kitchen and Lower level Renovation

Toronto
M4M 1V2

Nestbox is a professional and affordable service. I used them to renovated my Kitchen and lower level of the house. They made my job easy, by taking care of everything from design to drafting, all the way up to the construction. Hard working bunch. Kyle who managed the project was easily accessible. It was easy to run any ideas or problems I had with him. Definitely would recommend for anyone who is looking to have renovations done. They will be my future go to reno company.

Kevin
Kevin

Kitchen Bathroom Reno

Toronto
M4M 1V2

My fiancée and I bought an old house a couple of years ago and we were in need of an upgrade to our kitchen, bathroom, and laundry room. We saw several contractors and their portfolios and decided to choose Nestbox Construction. They were patient, knowledgeable, professional, priced reasonably, very detailed with their estimates, and hardworking people. They were also flexible with their time. They started and completed the renovations as approx. scheduled. They installed my cherry cabinets, quartz countertop and backsplash in the kitchen. Tiled floors and relocated the pluming fixtures to the new sink and faucets. The pot lights and dry wall installed in the laundry is beautiful. Very bright. They did an superb job and would rehire them for future projects and highly recommend them for friends and family renovations. Thank you once again, Kyle and the Nestbox Construction team. It was a pleasure having you improve our house.

kevin

More about Nestbox Construction

Nestbox believes the spaces that we live or work in shouldn’t just be a box, we see it as your nest. A nest where you can find peace after a hard days work, build a family, or simply just a comfortable place you can call home. We also, believe in ...