Cedar Hills Contracting

Reviews for Cedar Hills Contracting

frank.scarcelli
frank.scarcelli

New wooden fence

Cedar Hills Contracting did a great job building my fence. In 3 days they were able to rip down the old fence and build the new fence (approximately 100 ft), while dealing with many trees and tight spaces in my backyard. The guys put in a lot of hours to make sure the job was done to my satisfaction. I would recommend Cedar Hills Contracting to anyone looking to build a nice looking and sturdy fence.

Well thank you Frank. At Cedar Hills we try to keep up to customer expectations and keep them 100% satisfied.
We look forward to working with you again in the future.

2 reviews Caledon, ON

Deck

Last year I hired Cedar Hills for a bathroom Reno. This year I hired Crdat Hills to build a deck. Once again everything went off without a hitch. Everything was done to perfection as usual. From start to finish Cedar Hills conducted Itself with professionalism and the clean up was impeccable. Cedar Hills is the best of the best and I look forward to continuing our working relationship for years to come.

Well thank you. We look forward to working with you in the future again.

victoria.speirs
victoria.speirs

deck/porch

Derek came and they built a beautiful deck/porch for me. They listened to what it was we needed, and built the deck quickly and with as little disruption to our house as possible. When issues arose, we were able to work together to come to a conclusion.

It was a pleasure doing work for you. I really hope you and your family are enjoying the deck!

geena.baer
geena.baer
1 review Caledon, ON

Composite deck

Outstanding work - exceptional care and precision to detail was amazing - so happy we can enjoy our deck - Thank you for everything

We are happy you love your new deck! It's like a whole new living area.

donavan8901
donavan8901

Patio

I was really amazed at the work they did on my front yard. The craftsmanship was excellent! I would reffer cedarhills contracting to anyone wanting there project done right.

We are glad to hear it and thanks!

Jordan in Mississauga
Jordan in Mississauga

Kitchen Renovation

I used Cedar Hills Contracting to renovate my kitchen and I was very pleased with the quality of work and with final results! I would have no problem referring Cedar Hills to my friends and family.

We are glad you are happy with the job and workmanship. You made it easier for us with your clear and concise plans and ideas. We look forward to more business in the future!

BrandonPPA in Brampton
BrandonPPA in Brampton

Deck and fence

These guys are wonderful, friendly and time efficient. I like the work they did. They came worked professionally and did a good job. Got a lot of information from hem on how to maintain the upkeep of my deck and fence

Well I am glad you were happy with the job! We like to keep our customers happy:)

2 reviews Caledon, ON

Bathroom and closet renovation

Our ensuite bathroom was very small and we decided we wanted to make the bedroom next to ours a huge ensuite bathroom. We also decided we wanted a bigger closet. We had been referred to Cedar Hills Contracting from a well trusted friend of ours who had done business with them. Everything was done as planned including a glass shower, jacuzzi tub, granite shower, floors and countertops. The closet was also made bigger as we needed more space. We are very happy with the job and would refer Derek at Cedar Hills Contracting anytime.

We were more than happy to make your dreams come true!

joshalbert18 in Markham
joshalbert18 in Markham

Basement and Bathroom Renos

I'd like to start off by saying this company has provided me with some of the most professional work I've ever had. As a person I know I'm very difficult do deal with, because I know what I want, but sometimes circumstances help me see newer fresher ideas. The project coordinator was very patient meeting my needs and I couldn't be happier with my new man cave. Highly recommend.

Having people with different ideas is great for us. It helps us with future clients needs:)

More about Cedar Hills Contracting

SALES EVENT: 10% OFF ANY Summer Home Renovation Special! Call us now to Inquire!

Cedar Hills has completed 100s of projects in interior and exterior renovations over the past 12 years ranging in both scope and size.We are committed to providing our customers with quality workmanship, clear timelines, outstanding project management and competitive pricing.

Our teams are specialists in specific aspects of interior and exterior renovations which means that quality is guaranteed and customer satisfaction is our priority.

We provide a complete solution for all your renovation requirements. The Renovation Experts at Cedar Hills strives to provide homeowner satisfaction throughout every phase of their renovations. With every project we complete, we add to our family of satisfied clients, in our on-going mission to deliver well built, functional, and beautifully transformed living spaces both inside and out.