Countrywide Homes - Country Wide Homes

Reviews for Countrywide Homes - Country Wide Homes

Navin Joshi in Orangeville
Navin Joshi in Orangeville

New Home

Do not build a home with Builder. Stay away at all cost. It is not worth the trouble. The builder has shoddy workmanship, no customer service and no regards for its customers.

It's president Claudio is arrogant and has no regards for the rule of law. The builder attempted to defraud every homeowner in Credit Manor Heights the interlocking walkway and kitchen faucet with spray. It also defrauded us of $4,500 for the glass shower enclosure and has failed to return our $750 grading deposit.

Good experience from upper west side

Bought from Upper West Side and very happy with our home. Someone told me countrywide reviews weren't too good and I had to check what people would be saying about this builder because I had a very good experience. Sales gentlem was very nice and helpful made good suggestions to us because we couldn't make up our mind. The designer was patient and spent a lot of time helping us. Lots of materials and it was hard to make a decision because what we really liked were upgrades but her recommendations helped and we're very nice. We moved in fall and no big problems when we moved in only a little bit of touching up and repairs. Even my next door neighbours say they are happy. We are happy we bought almost 2 years ago because prices are higher for phase 2. I told my friend to buy the detached at the new location the enclave.

Pankaj in Woodbridge
Pankaj in Woodbridge

Amazing Builder - Best soFar

I have had other builder try to pin the blame on the owner when it comes to there poor quality, CWH is the COMPLETE OPPOSITE. They are friendly, there build quality is excellent, and very responsive. My PDI had 3 items on it. From the sales experiance to the closing, then after the closing. CWH has been amazing to work with. I have no complaints and looking forward in purchasing another homes from them soon. Some reviews here seem fake, is Trump write these LOL!!!. If you are looking for a CWH just knock on the door of someone that owns one they will give positive feedback guaranteed.

Countrywide builder

Garbage quality. Terrible builder. Design center is the worth ever. They hide a lot of stuff then rush you to sign and you discover later non disclosure specially in depth sizes. Be aware of every single details. Once you close they don't care. Review all your upgrade as they miss a lot and they try to get away with it. Review your first sheet when you sign in as they tend to miss installing nets on all backyard doors. Stay away from this builder. Tarion can help and give you some hints on how to deal with them. On closing check under cabinets as they leave holes, drywalls not installed properly.

horrible customer service AFTER you get the house!

You are a NOBODY after you get the keys to your house. They brush off one issue after another…. Unanswered emails, no return phone calls, excuse after excuse…your house could be falling apart and they just don't care anymore! what a shame! I actually thought they were a decent home builder until we got the house….good experience at the sales office, the decor centre was helpful, the super took care of many issues. (hence the rating of 3…or else 1) After you get the keys it's all downhill from there!!! CWH customer service needs to get their act together. Many customers unhappy and dissatisfied with this builder! Beware…

1 review York Regional Municipality, ON

Upperthornhill

Stay way from this builder new home after 2 year's need to replace all Windows and doors take look to your self on upper thornhill estates all the houses build by country wide need to replace windows and doors from outside you see the Windows fog and moister

new home

I am very satisfied with countrywide homes in Kleinburg, ontario. My closing was on schedule as promised. The quality of job was very good. The sales office and project manager site personnel both very friendly and useful. I have read some negative comments on the website about this builder and I was worried, but my experience has been excellent, and I do recommend this builder. I did have some minor problems though, which they looked after in a timely manner. The service after sale is always very important, which they are great at it. There will be always some problems, but when they look after, that is really matter.

Evelyn Debysingh from Brampton
Evelyn Debysingh from Brampton

grading deposit

Have been waiting NINE YEARS to get back our grading deposit. I call every year. in 2014 they said for sure we would get the deposit back, I even called to remind them in November but nobody called back and of course we didn't get the money back. Now we're into 2015 and I'm about to give up and I'm sure that's what they are hoping. Imagine if 50 buyers give up trying to get their deposit back, that's $750 x 50 = $37,500 that Countrywide Homes is KEEPING FROM THE CUSTOMERS. Not a bad haul, so now you know what's motivating them to delay, delay, delay until you either move or give up trying to get your money from them. I can't say enough of how disappointed I am that it is taking this long to get the deposit back. We should form a group and go to "Go Public" or "Marketplace" and expose this.

kevin from Vaughan
kevin from Vaughan

New Home

How can a builder charge $1.5 million for a home and not even offer smooth ceilings on the upper floor in their package without charging a huge premium. Most other builders in the Upper Thornhill area do.......

Nishan Bains  from Brampton
Nishan Bains from Brampton

Upgraded the front door. side door, and kitchen.

Country wide homes is very good at making others satisfied, I wanted to upgrade certain items such as the front and side doors, also kitchen upgrades as well. Country wide homes did not disappoint as they gave a great price, and offered great customer service. I'm glad I chose country wide homes.