Muti Kitchen & Bath

Reviews for Muti Kitchen & Bath

Mookie24 in North York
Mookie24 in North York

Bathroom wall-hung vanity

A significant interval after installation, a manufacturer's flaw was discovered with the overflow in the vanity's basin. Despite the fact that it would have been beyond what Muti was reasonably responsible for under any implied warranty, Francesca was patient and considerate when evaluating the reason for our dissatisfaction. The basin was replaced with a new one at no charge, and I was able to install it myself. Thank you Francesca and the staff at Muti Kitchen & Bath.

Boris in Toronto, Ontario Canada
Boris in Toronto, Ontario Canada

Bathroom vanity with damaged backsplash.

I have purchased a beautiful bathroom vanity in Sept 2018 from Toronto Mutti location and was pleased with the service until i opened the box at home. Backsplash was chipped and after numerous calls and emails with the staff and store manager and excuses such as "they'll take care of me" and how they are "working hard" on getting me a replacement part - i am still to hear back. After emailing the store with pictures for the manager to assess the damage, I call them to follow up (I did, not the other way around) and was told this sometimes happens (which is okay and understandable) and to drop by the showroom and get a replacement backsplash piece. I’ve asked if they have it for me drop by and was told yes. That same day i showed up at the showroom, I was told it is all of a sudden on backorder and was offered a "similar" cheap looking replacement part. At that moment i was told i have two options: take this "similar" piece (which by no means looks the similar sizewise nor design) OR to wait 3 to 6 months to get a new piece. Meanwhile when a friend of mine walked in the showroom and asked about the vanity and backsplash, he was told they have both in stock. After texting me, I called the store right away but was told again by the manager it is out of stock and how she is "working hard to get a replacement for me". How nice of them? They are all talk and nice until you give them the money but once you are stuck with the damaged product they pretty much tell you very very politly to F*** off. I wasn't born yesterday and don't buy managers explanation how "she's working hard in getting me a replacement and will do more digging into it". COME ON!!!! I keep telling everyone to avoid this store because of this horrible experience.

I see on here that there is a lot of dissatisfied customers and Muti seems to have a comment every time trying to discredit persons feedback and make it sound like they’ve done everything and it’s the customer’s fault. Must be the same manager from Toronto location i had to deal with... Either way this is an honest review (can provide copy of a receipt for anyone interested) and no matter what they respond and try to discredit this review it won't change anything. Although they have good stuff in the store, just a chance of being pulled by the nose after the sale is a big no no for me and cannot in my right mind give more than 1 star. However, i'm giving it 2 stars because of super nice staff in the showroom.

I would suggest Muti reassess their management staff and perhaps have them trained better. Course in Ethics might also help. I usually don’t leave comments unless someone really impresses me or majorly disappoints me.
PS I will update my feedback based on any follow up from the store/management.

Sergos  in Mississauga
Sergos in Mississauga

Kitchen reno

We renovated our kitchen a year ago and dealt with the Oakville location.
Justin did a fantastic job with the layout/design in our new space and paid attention to every detail. Roberto and support staff also helped to ensure we were completely happy with the end result. We have a wonderful new kitchen now and have received many compliments. We have already recommended Muti to anyone who is looking to renovate a kitchen or bath.

Hi Sergos,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our company. Glad to hear that even after a year you are still happy with your MUTI kitchen and that both our design and installation team was helpful in creating your fantasic new kitchen.

Kitchen, laundry and mudroom

Truly modern design at an affordable price... and Made in Italy.

The design team, led by Justin, was extremely patient and handled nitpicky clients with divergent tastes, like my wife and I, with professionalism. In the end, the design delivered, despite a challenging layout, and we got the kitchen we were hoping for. Designing a kitchen, a typically stressful endeavor to undertake with your spouse as any, yet our meetings were generally calm and relaxing.

Installation and delivery was smooth and on time. It was directly in line with targets set by the company. Roberto was extremely accessible and friendly. In spite of our nitpickiness, he always responded in a timely manner and exceeded our expectations.

In my experience, trying to accomplish modern design is very difficult in the GTA. Typically, this come with a hefty price tag. However, in terms of value, I was pleasantly surprised that Muti was in line with other quotes and budgets I received from local contractors, despite producing a Made in Italy modern kitchen. The final kitchen was delivered and installed almost to the penny of the quote we initially received. We are very happy with the final product and would recommend Muti to our friends.

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share you feedback about your experience at MUTI. We are glad our design & installation team were of great support for you during your kitchen renovation. We are also happy that you touched on a point that MUTI truly strives for, and that is producing high quality product at an affordable price. Continue to enjoy your brand new MUTI kitchen!

George from Toronto
George from Toronto

Descent product, okay value, does not last. Poor service culture

Excellent design and quality versus value was good. Quality was an issue with regards to panel colours not matching on a good percentage of panels, some with smooth finishes and others rough. A large side panel was measured wrong and the resulting fit was poor. Had to have some replaced, the one for the island we just accepted a discount as the granite was installed already.

5 years later, the cabinets are showing wear especially where cabinet doors affix to gables. Particle board wearing out and screws loosening. I can see happening with other cabinets.

Contacts them for repair and took 20 days to get a response. Then a solution was offered that was not understood and $150 repair cost (not even clear how they are fixing) needed to be paid before they would come to fix. Have never paid for trades in advance with anyone else. Spoke with owner and basically its unreasonable for me to expect to pay when fixed, was made bluntly clear, that if no no payment in advance, no service. My service call got canceled.

Nice design, decent install price, but longevity very suspect and service culture very poor.

Update: Response to companies response. As was made clear about a dozen times, the issue was not about the cost of repair, it is the fact you insist to charge for a repair in advance, before you even come in. After sales service matters, especially when I get asked about who did my Kitchen by other unit owners multiple times per year. I have found someone else to fix this quality issue and I paid them once they had fixed it., like every other trades around.

Thank you for the feedback.

When an issue with our cabinetry presents itself after the five year warranty period, we consider this a chargeable service.

We apologize if you did not know this in advance.

In order to assess the problem with your cabinetry , we must send our experienced and skilled technicians on site.

While we sympathize it is a cost to have a technician come out , we are not interested in financial gain from one service call. The fee is simply to cover the cost of our technician's time.

We are prepared and ready to book the service visit should you wish to reconsider.

Please contact roberto@mutikb.com.

Jonathan in Toronto

Full house cabinetry incld kitchen / foyer closet/ entertainment wall/ wetbar/ all bedroom closets and vanities

Highly recommended!!! Was very happy with the product and service they provided ..... install was done perfect and timely.
Design was impeccable and the whole experience was flawless

I will use them again and I recommend anyone who is in the market to use muti

Jonathan thank you very much for this fantastic review! The whole MUTI team was happy to work with you as well.

Marc
Marc

Kitchen and Bathroom Reno

After doing our home work on various suppliers, we selected Muti for our bathroom and kitchen renovations. Muti supplied us the entire kitchen, tiles and bathroom fixtures. We worked with both the Vaughan and Oakville offices and had a great experience with Goran and Francesca. Their 3d kitchen design process assisted us in visualizing the end result prior to finalizing the order. In addition, their extensive show room allowed us to easily chose our finishes. Delivery and installation went as scheduled (even a week early). Post installation services with Roberto were impeccable as all issues were resolved in a timely and proper manner. The final product, particularly the kitchen, is top quality and very functional.
We highly recommend Muti for a renovation due to their high quality kitchens and because they are a one-stop-shop with everything in house at reasonable prices.

Marc, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad that both of our showrooms were able to assist you with your recent renovation and hope you are enjoying your new MUTI updates in your home.

Karen P in Oakville
Karen P in Oakville

Full Kitchen Renovation - Oakville location

Muti designed our new modern kitchen which was manufactured in Italy. It was a complicated space. Sheila Baker in Oakville was super helpful, provided great options for us, and listened to and incorporated our feedback. We couldn't be happier with the design and the cabinetry -especially the massive island and successful incorporation of the existing fireplace. We also feel it was appropriately priced. Gave it 9/10 instead of 10/10 only because it took a long time to actually get the kitchen. Ordered in early April and was installed in late August - which was about 5 weeks longer than we were anticipating and quite frustrating at the time. We would recommend, but ensure you anticipate delays.

Disappointed! in Burlington
Disappointed! in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Terrible experience

Don’t buy here! Purchased a customer faucet and was told it would arrive in 3-4 weeks. Called after 4 weeks and it had not arrived. Waited another 4 weeks and called the plumber in a second time at additional cost and it still had not arrived. Called office explaining no longer desired item and left message. Went to another bathroom store ordered faucet and it arrived in 2 weeks. Muti called 4 months later to say tap was in. Bathroom had been completed two months prior. Asked for refund, they refused, asked for store credit, they refused, asked to pay a restocking fee and store credit or refund, they refused. No options on a $625 bathroom tap. Will never shop there again or recommend and contractor will no longer recommend. Big loss for them considering many family and friends asked where I Got items and working on a big house renovations. Word of mouth is everything and making accommodations for customers when your product arrives 4 months later is disappointing and frustrating. Don’t shop here!

Hi Rebecca,

I am the assistant manager at our Oakville location and dealt with this situation personally. I am aware of your entire order and your review is disappointing, untrue and unfair. The matte black finish that you ordered is a custom order from our supplier and you were clearly advised at the time of purchase that our policy is final sale. At no point during the production of this special order faucet was MUTI advised that you no longer needed the tap. MUTI was in constant communication with you throughout the timeline of your order and provided the most up to date ETA. We make our policy very clear to all customers so that we can ensure they feel confident in their purchase and there is no miscommunication.

I do apologize that in the end you are not completely satisfied with MUTI and it is disappointing for us as well.

Francesca

EDGAR A.
EDGAR A.

Product

My experience with Muti has been exceptional I’m very satisfy and impressed with the level of customer service provided every time I have inquired about: order status, product information and general inquiries about their product and service. Francesca in particular is very knowledgeable and professional.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

More about Muti Kitchen & Bath

Muti Kitchen and Bath is a family owned and operated business based in Toronto and Oakville, Canada. Muti Kitchen and Bath thrives themselves on excellence customer service, leading and cutting edge design, and affordable luxury products.
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in North York?