Lancaster Heating and Cooling

195 Hempstead Drive Hamilton L8W 2E6
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Hamilton  >  Lancaster Heating and Cooling
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Lancaster Heating and Cooling

Have an older furnace on a competitive service plan. They sent a tech, told the fan motor needed to be replaced and that the heat exchanger was showing signs of failing. I wanted a second opinion so had a Lancaster tech come, he actually took things apart to look at them and everything was fine. They then tried to sell me a new system for over $12,000. I will be leaving them.

Job Price

Im glad you were happy with our service and I will pass along the kind review to our tech. Thanks for taking the time to do a review and we look forward to taking care of all your heating and cooling needs in the future.

Jason Kortmann in Campbellville
1 review Acton, ON

Extremely happy with our new furnace and Lancaster Heating. Casandra, our sales rep. was very knowledgeable about her furnaces and competitors. She was a pleasure to deal with and created a non pressure environment. The installers were friendly and efficient installing the furnace in one day.

Job Price

Hi Jason. Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. Were glad you are happy with your new furnace installation. I will pass along to positive feedback to the rest of our staff. Thanks Again!

Mike in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

I just replaced my builders grade furnace and air conditioner with a carrier infinity system. LOVE IT!!
I can honestly say that Lancaster was one of the best contractors I have ever hired to do work for me.
Cassandra was fantastic to deal with. She is Very professional and knowledgeable. She took the time to explain and go over everything with me. Also followed up after the install to make sure I was satisfied with everything.
I couldn't be more happier with the installers. They did an amazing job! They were very friendly and professional. The skill and the quality of the job they did is evident that they truly care about the work they do and want nothing but the best service and install a customer can get. When they were finished they took the time to go over all the features of the system with me. They even left everything spotless! . Amazing and would 100%recommend Lancaster!

Job Price

Its good to hear you are happy with everything. I hope you will enjoy your new system for many years to come.If you need anything please give us a call.Thankyou for taking the time to do a review.We appreciate it!

1 review Hamilton, ON

After being quoted ridiculously high prices by others, Lancaster came in with an excellent price but then backed it up with incredible service! Their office staff were a pleasure to deal with and their installers were top-notch professionals! I cannot thank them enough for their speed of service and quality as well. If you need HVAC, CALL THEM FIRST!!!

Job Price

We are happy that you had a positive experience with us. Lancaster employees take their jobs very seriously and strive to put the customer first. I will pass along the positive feed back and thanks for taking the time to do a review.

B. J. from Hamilton
2 reviews Burlington, ON

First contact with Cassandra was positive - there was no pressure, she was knowledgeable and answered all our questions, and gave us options to meet our needs.
The installation crew was prompt, efficient, and arrived when they said they would. They went above and beyond to make the ductwork more efficient in our quirky older home. They were friendly, took great care in keeping the house clean while working, and left the installation area completely tidy.
Highly recommended.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Homestars. We try our best to meet or exceed our customers expectations. I will pass along this review to our installation and sales staff. Thanks Again!

3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Lancaster did a terrific job in removing our old furnace, and installing a new one. Their work was great, - they worked very efficiently and left our home spotless. We were very impressed with Cassandra as she presented the options available to us, and answered all our questions about the installation, and how it would "fit in" to the existing ductwork and piping. The workmen also took great care in making sure that any changes were explained carefully. Extremely pleased!! Highly recommend the company!!

Job Price

I am happy to hear that you were pleased with your installation. I will share this review with our staff. If there is anything else we can do for you please give us a call. Thank you for taking the time to add a review.

djgwright in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

I selected Lancaster due to recommendations from friends that were very pleased with the installation of their furnace and air conditioner. My choice was correct as the workmanship and attention to detail by the installers were excellent. Two crews were dispatched for this install and they completed the work and the cleanup in one day. The crew were congenial and answered my many questions without hesitation. I secured three quotes for this job and Lancaster were very competitive in price.

Thank you!

Birute Cassidy from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

We moved to a new home which required a new high efficiency furnace and tankless water heater. Originally we were had already decided on a company for the job, but when we sought a second quote and opinion on the job, Cassandra convinced us to go with Lancaster. We are so happy we did. Everything she promised in terms of service and installation was carried out. We added a new A/C and so with such a large installation, relocating the furnace and water heater and our steep lot it took 3 days. Mike and his crew were professional and efficient...they even disconnect and removed an old gas heating unit at no additional cost. Cassandra completed all of the necessary paperwork for the eligible grants which saved us a lot of hassle. The installation was perfect and the cleanup as well. Every detail was looked after. Thank you Cassandra for your diligence and follow-up. We couldn't have asked for anything better and will definitely recommend your company to our friends and acquaintances.

Robin from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Needed a new AC Unit. Lancaster sent out a consultant within 24 hrs. & installation took place within a week. Sales staff was knowledgeable and informative; installation crew was polite, efficient & neat!! AC works wonderfully. Thanks to Cassandra, Jonas, Mike and the crew.

RG from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Just had A/C and Furnace installed by Lancaster Heating and Cooling. Great crew - timely, very efficient and so professional! Certainly know their stuff! Fantastic clean-up at the end of the job! Thanks guys! Cassandra..... thank you too!

More about Lancaster Heating and Cooling

Lancaster has been servicing the people in the Hamilton, Burlington and surrounding area since 1955. Lancaster Heating and Cooling offers full HVAC services including installation and service of furnaces, air conditioners , heat pumps, heat recovery ventilators, humidifiers, hot water heaters, and fireplaces. We also install gas lines for stoves, dryers, fireplaces, pool heaters and bbqs. The technicians at Lancaster are fully licensed and factory trained. Lancaster provides 24 Hr emergency service and offers free in home quotations for replacement equipment. Lancaster payment options are Visa, MasterCard as well as financing oac. We also do rental hot water heaters, furnaces and air conditioners.