Lancaster Heating And Cooling

D&B Parkinson
D&B Parkinson
1 review Burlington, ON

service for two fireplaces

a professional, courteous technician came promptly the very next morning after placing service call. Restored both pilot lights, vacuumed and cleaned glass in two fireplaces.

we are very happy with any service by Lancaster and would recommend their services to anyone.

Thank you very much for the kind review. I will pass this along to our staff.

Charles in Hamilton
Charles in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

New furnace and air conditioning units

Lancaster did an excellent job installing a Trane furnace last year, and a weeks ago a new Trane air conditioning unit. Cassandra did an excellent Job pricing out both with home visits. We were not looking for the cheapest unit, but she gave as a competitive price based on the 3 companies we got quotes from. We wanted Trane because they are highly rated by Consumer Reports. Josh and Doug did an excellent install job and were bothe professional and friendly.

Thanks for taking the time to do a review. I will pass this along to the guys!

TH in San Francisco
TH in San Francisco
1 review Niagara On The Lake, ON

Trane Furnace work under warranty

We had the furnace installed many years back by Home-depot. and at its 10th year we had an issue, which was repaired under warranty. then in April this year amongst all these uncertain times we called on Easter Sunday. The phone was answered promptly......and advised if we can wait we can have in done on regular working day, or we may have to pay a fee. so we set up the appointment and had the Tech show up today and repair the igniter, which was the culprit.

Long Story short, Lancaster Heating out of Hamilton did this repair under warranty that covers parts and labour. If I have to deal with a company of reputation, this is the one I would choose. They cover you with no hassle and of course they represent Trane, which is also a good company,

The one company that out performed everyone else in this unsettling times is Lancaster. The entire staff in the office and in the field handled our call speedily . The manner in which the repair was executed is what other companies should emulate.....It is what make companies stand out. I hope they outlast everyone else for sheer tenacity and remain successful always.

On both occasions (Jan 2020 and April 2020) the technicians who performed the service call were outstanding. Thank you Lancaster Heating and Cooling.

Terence Hopman
Niagara On The Lake

Thankyou for taking the time to do a review . I will share this with our service techs. Take Care and stay safe out there!

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Furnace servicing

On the recommendation/diagnosis from another company that said the short cycling of our furnace was the result of an air flow problem, I changed the thermostat, enlarged a cold air return, added another cold air return and had the furnace cleaned--blower, secondary heat exchanger, and coil. It didn't help. The technician, Rob, from Lancaster listened to the furnace after cleaning it, said that he could hear water in the heat inducer pump. After researching the problem, he came back two days later, cleared the pump, enlarged the drain, and adjusted the fins in the secondary heat exchanger and the problem was resolved in about a half hour. Rob was excellent and really seemed to care about what he could do to help us.

Thankyou for taking the time to do a review. I will pass this along to Rob and the other techs.Im glad you are
happy with Lancaster.

Jon-George in Dundas
Jon-George in Dundas
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Great Service, Just In Time!

Richard (GM/Service Manager) was able to help get us heat when temperatures where dropping fast!

I was out of province for business when I got a call from my spouse that something was wrong (temp already dropped to 63)...I gave the folks at Lancaster a call hoping they could prioritize the situation (feeling a bit helpless 3 provinces away) & I was very happy that not only did they help get us heat quickly, but the prices were fair and the young gentleman that did the work friendly.

It's nice to know that Lancaster can be trusted in a time of need! Thanks again Richard!

JG

Hi Jon-George. I'm happy we were able to help you quickly. Thanks for taking the time to do a review.

Linda
Linda
1 review Hamilton, ON

Installation of Furnace

Thank you to Lancaster Heating for the excellent installation of our new furnace. We appreciated Cassandra who walked us through the purchase and went above and beyond to help us on our installation day. Eric and Mark were professional, polite and explained everything for me. They maintained a clean work area and removed drop cloths as they departed. I am already enjoying the quiet of the new unit and the warmth it produces.

Hi Linda. Its good to hear you are happy with your new furnace. Thanks for the great review.

Stephen J. Kostyshyn in Hamilton
Stephen J. Kostyshyn in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Gas furnace & hot water tank installation

Two weeks ago, Lancaster Heating & Cooling installed a new Trane gas furnace as well as a gas hot water tank that I had purchased separately. I could not be more pleased with all aspects of the installation. The three man crew did a fantastic job. I did not know that drilling holes through walls and laying pipe could be an art form. Mark proved that it was. Neighbours have commented how neat everything looks. Jeff was a relatively new employee, and he took care of many of the little things. He even noticed that a previously installed thermostat had a mistake in its wiring. The highest praise is reserved for Eric, the main furnace installer. He was personable, answered all of our questions, and he did a superb job with the installation. When the inspector from Enbridge/Union Gas came to inspect the installation, he said it was perfect, something he rarely sees. He said there is always one or two little things that need to be corrected. Not here. It was a perfect install. Eric came back the next day and installed the hot water tank. It was another perfect install. Thanks guys. I have no hesitation in giving Lancaster my highest recommendation.

Thankyou for taking the time to do a review. Im glad you are happy with everything. Should you need anything in the future dont hesitate to give us a call. Take care.

Dick & Joanne in Canfield
Dick & Joanne in Canfield
1 review Canfield, ON

Complete System switch - Heating, Cooling, Hot Water, Air Cleaner

In September 2019 we made a switch from oil to natural gas in our home. Lancaster Heating and Cooling did a complete removal and disposal of the old system including disposal of the oil tank. They installed new gas lines into the house, and a new Trane heating system complete with air cleaner, a Trane a/c system, and a new Rheem hot water tank. They also did a full house duct cleaning. The work crew was at our house for three days - what a professional and friendly bunch of guys! Their work was superb and the job site was left clean each day. At the end of the installation they explained everything from operating the new programmable thermostat to cleaning the air cleaner filters. We would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to upgrade their heating or cooling systems, or even just having their ducts cleaned. Very professional team!

Im glad you are happy with your new system. Feel free to call us with any questions . Thanks for taking the time to do a review. We appreciate it!

Full HVAC install

Everyone at Lancaster was phenomenal to say the least. We were well taken care of from start to finish. It says a lot about the company when even the sales rep stops by every other day to check on you and the project. Charlie (our sales rep) did a great job fitting us in schedule and making sure our needs were met. Mike did an excellent job assessing our drawings and arriving at a comfortable tailored solution that not only fit our needs but also our house by explaining all the changes required, advantages and disadvantages to truly make sure the project would be functional and aesthetically pleasing. Thus bringing us to the job itself, Eric especially did an outstanding job with quality work and finishing. His due diligence and attention to detail was remarkable, informing me of every decision made and educating me at the same time shows just how much he and the team care for both the project and the customer. Eric's team comprised of two others Jake and Josh, these two were probably the most respectable people I have met, not only were they fast and efficient with their work but they to would explain and involve me throughout every step to provide me with an overall exceptional experience. I have to say, everyone I have dealt with at Lancaster was top notch, their work ethic and professionalism can be seen clearly through the unity of their entire team. If in the future I or anyone else requires an HVAC install or any other HVAC service I cannot recommend anyone better than these guys.

great quality, great service, done right, installed right, all at a fair price.

That day the team walked away from a work of art.

Thank you for taking the time to do a review. I will pass along these kind words to all of our staff. If you need anything in the future dont hesitate to ask. Thanks again!

retired and warm in Hamilton
retired and warm in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

furnace installation

WOW! What can I say? On the coldest day of the year (Monday, Jan. 21, 2019), I had to arrange a service call for my furnace. I had a carbon monoxide leak and other issues with my furnace. Now, within 24 hours, my new furnace has been installed by Lancaster Heating and Cooling. Their prices are great-reasonable, and readily affordable (I am retired and on a pension). What a fantastic company for customer service! The service technicians from Monday, and the Installation guys today, were professional, cheerful, polite, and kept me informed along the way. The guys were also nice to my dogs. I cant' say enough about this company. Thank you, Lancaster H & C !!!

That's great to hear! Thankyou for taking the time to do a review. I will share this review with our staff. If you ever need anything in the future don't hesitate to give us a call. Thanks again.

More about Lancaster Heating And Cooling

Lancaster has been servicing the people in the Hamilton, Burlington and surrounding area since 1955. Lancaster Heating and Cooling offers full HVAC services including installation and service of furnaces, air conditioners , heat pumps, heat recovery ventilators, humidifiers, hot water heaters, and fireplaces. We also install gas lines for stoves, dryers, fireplaces, pool heaters and bbqs. The technicians at Lancaster are fully licensed and factory trained. Lancaster provides 24 Hr emergency service and offers free in home quotations for replacement equipment. Lancaster payment options are Visa, MasterCard as well as financing oac. We also do rental hot water heaters, furnaces and air conditioners.