True Contractors

Toronto ON

Reviews for True Contractors

KL in Toronto
KL in Toronto

Major renovation - kitchen, three bathrooms, painted the whole house

We have been very satisfied with True Contractors. Danny is very professional, always pleasant and has excellent tradespeople working for him. He was flexible throughout the whole project and knew when to take initiatives. We will definitely work with him again.

T Brown in Toronto
T Brown in Toronto

Bathroom renovation

True Contractors did a great job transforming our very awkward, dated third floor bathroom into a beautiful, modern mini-oasis! The project took a little longer than expected, but we did say from the beginning that we didn't need it completed quickly, so it wasn't really a problem. The tradespeople were prompt, polite, efficient and very mindful of passing through other areas of the house (taking shoes off, etc) that were not being renovated. Danny was very responsive and handled everything professionally, cheerfully and fairly, always with his trademark sense of humour.

Stacey in Thornhill
Stacey in Thornhill

Master Ensuite and Powder Room Renovation

Working with Danny of True Contractors (and our amazing designer Dawn Chapnick) was a fun experience and we are very pleased with the final outcome of our renovations. While it took a bit longer than we had planned on at the outset, Danny and his team were honest, fun and really listened to what we wanted. We always felt comfortable with the True Contractors team being in our home. We are thrilled with the final result of our renovations and we'll miss having them around!

Joyce from Toronto
Joyce from Toronto

Entire house rebuild with addition

Danny and Joe demolished, and rebuilt our home in Etobicoke. We went from a ranch bungalow, to a 4500ft modern home. This was a huge job and our modern style was somewhat of a new approach for True. We found them to be professional, knowledgeable and honest. Our vision was very specific and Danny and Joe worked well with us, our architect and our interior designer. All of the trades who worked with True were skillful and professional and True has a large network of good quality suppliers to call upon. Our project ran smoothly and on time. There were very few glitches along the way and Danny and Joe kept us well informed throughout the entire process. We found them to be accessible by phone and text and we had regular updates. They are both extremely knowledgeable and experienced. Danny and Joe work well together as they have specific strengths and areas of expertise that they manage within the bigger project. Their experience is invaluable to a project of this size and scope. I would definitely recommend True Contractors for your renovation needs. They certainly made our project run well and the end product is a beautiful house of which we are very proud!

Sharron Mollenhauer from Toronto
Sharron Mollenhauer from Toronto

House renovation

True Contractors did a great job renovating my house fall of 2014. They worked well with my designer and worked well with in the budget. The renovation took a little longer than anticipated, but I was very happy in the end. Danny Edell, the company owner, was a delight to work with.

Happy Camper from Toronto
Happy Camper from Toronto

bathroom renovation

This was our first time renovating, and everyone warned us of the horrors that were surely to come. I'm happy to report that True Contractors was a fantastic company to work with, and the reno ran smoothly. The small (inevitable) bumps that arose were handled promptly and professionally. Danny was a great support throughout the work, and was always available to answer questions and offer his input. He is not one to cut corners to save a buck or two. In fact, when the previous homeowners' work turned out to be shoddy, Danny had his guys go the extra mile and re-plaster our entire ceiling. It was an extra day of work, and came at no extra cost to us. He believes in doing things right! This type of quality work and attention to detail was consistent throughout the renovation.
All of their subcontractors were conscientious and skillful. I'm currently at home on maternity leave, so it was important to me to feel comfortable with the people coming in and out of my house. They were all respectful, friendly, and completed quality workmanship.
The renovation did take longer than expected, in part due to a difficult winter, the holiday season, and some minor bumps along the way. However, due to the aforementioned reasons the extra time spent working was minimally disruptive to us.
Our new bathroom looks fantastic! We look forward to working with True Contractors for any future renovations we undertake.

Sarah Cook from Toronto
Sarah Cook from Toronto

Condo renovation

Danny and his team were incredibly professional. He was able to complete a large renovation project in my 2 story, 1100 square foot condo quickly and efficiently - I had it done 2 years ago now, and I couldn't be happier. Danny is very nice, he makes himself available, and was so helpful when I was stressing about my renovations. I will be calling him again when I want to do more renovations in the future, and would highly recommend him to my friends and family. Thank you Danny!

Michelle from Markham
Michelle from Markham

bathroom renovation

I was very pleased with the 2 bathroom renovations I had done by True Contractors. The work was completed on time and workmanship (tile installation, plumbing, electrical and clean up) was professional and well done. Follow up and minor adjustments to the reno has been quick and accommodating. I would recommend True Contractors to my friends. Thanks Danny!

Eli Silberstein from Toronto
Eli Silberstein from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

basement renovation

We had a flood in our basement, which ruined part of the floor and walls. Danny Edell came by on short notice and made the basement livable for us, as we were having guests for my son's bar mitzvah.

When things quieted down, danny replaced the floor and walls and some other things that had been damaged.

Overall, Danny and his people were professional, polite and competent. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Xabi  from North York
Xabi from North York

Project / Services

True Contracting company are knowledgeable and professional experiences. They have work on my house two years ago and must say and amazing job. Highly recommended, and must also say they are always on time and do not delay unlike other contractors who promise.

More about True Contractors

True Contractors is a residential construction and renovation company specializing in a full range of home improvements from Kitchens and Bathrooms to New homes, Additions and Restorations. Our turnkey approach and personal attention to detail ensures that projects of all sizes are completed on time and on budget. Please check ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?