True Contractors

Toronto ON

Reviews for True Contractors

Stevo
Stevo

Master ensuite & closet, kitchen, basement reno

We hired True Contractors to do a full renovation of our master ensuite and walk-in closet, our kitchen, our basement and our office spaces. The team did a phenomenal job! The True team consists of a highly-skilled and professional team of workers, but they were also always on schedule and on time. They worked tirelessly to ensure the work they did was expedient. Additionally they consistently did a terrific job cleaning up afterwards, leaving the spaces tidy and organized. We can confidently say that any homeowner choosing to work with True Contractors will be very pleased and extremely satisfied.
- Steve and Bayla Marshall

Great Experience

Danny remodelled my kitchen and knocked down an exterior wall. He was always there to make sure the project was completed thoroughly and on time. You can always count on him. Highly recommended.

Helen
Helen

Full Condo Reno

I met Danny through my wonderful designer and cannot be more pleased about the entire experience with True Contractors. I asked my peers from the same industry about True and they all came back with only positive feedback. I met Danny and their project manager for the walk-through and they quickly became the rock of the entire renovation. True offers fair prices, complete transparency, and quality craftsmanship. They were on the ball with timelines and communication at all times. I have had subpar experiences with contractors in the past so I came into this project very guarded, but working with True Contractors has completely renewed my trust. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone!

Matt in Toronto
Matt in Toronto

Medium Scale Project - Fantastic

The entire True team was a pleasure to deal with. Project came in on budget with no surprises, quality of work was outstanding, responsiveness of the entire team was wonderful. True was recommended to us by our designer to do a variety of tasks in our home including the complete renovation of two large rooms. We couldn't be more delighted and will be calling them for our next project. Thanks to Danny, Stu, Winston and the rest of the team for an amazing and pleasurable experience.

al
al

Condo reno and upgrades

True did a very professional job during a difficult time (COVID). They stood behind their word and quotes. The owner of True, Danny Edell, always followed up on issues and requests.

Lorne in Toronto
Lorne in Toronto

Main Floor Renovation

Our kitchen was in need of some updating and repairs. We took it as an opportunity to rethink our entire main floor to better suit our lifestyle. True Contractors helped us through the entire process, including helping us rethink our layout plans. Their suggestions made much better use of our space and we couldn't be happier. The project was on time and on budget and the job was big. It required structural changes to withstand the renovation. The finished product is beautiful and the work is really well done. It gave us the kitchen we had longed for and a space that accommodates our busy household.

Condo reno

Danny and his team were great to work with. Despite the tight timelines and complications from completing a reno during COVID, they really made things easy. Levi the project manager is a gem, all the crafts guys were excellent and nice and Brooke is lovely. I will definitely hire them again.

Great reno’s!

We used True Contractors to do a major renovation in our home, and were very happy with the results. Our designer recommended them, and they were upfront about providing realistic timelines and budget. They also stuck to the budget we’d discussed, and did a great job. The guys were all very friendly, we enjoyed working with them and we’d be happy to work with them again!

BTartk in Toronto
BTartk in Toronto

Project Incoming Baby

We met Danny through our designers and had previously heard very good things about True Contractors . We had multiple contractors quote on our renovation (which was extensive) and although Danny came in with a competitive offer (the specific terms of which we cooperatively worked on), what made us go with True Contractors was our comfort level and trust in Danny and his team. Timing was very tight as we expected our first child within 3 months of commencing the renovation. We needed almost everything to be done by the time our daughter was born and Danny promised that he would meet our deadline and did everything in his capacity to do so, which was greatly appreciated.

The great work that Danny and his team did cannot be understated. They worked very hard and were a pleasure to deal with (particularly Danny's employees and Dimos). As with all jobs, there were some bumps along the way, but to Danny's credit, he kept his promise that he wouldn't stop until "everything was perfect".

Not only was Danny helpful in overseeing and managing his own subcontractors, but was a great help when it came to managing and problem solving with contractors that were not his own (which was not part of our deal). He took ownership of everything (including our sanity)... even though it was not his responsibility to do so. This being our first house and renovation, some handholding was exactly what we needed.

I would highly recommend contacting Danny and True Contractors for your next job.

p.s. Danny, if you are reading this, we need your help with the family room. I'll be in touch.

Edward Prutschi in Thornhill
Edward Prutschi in Thornhill

A nearly perfect relationship with my contractor

We've nearly completed a full gutting of our main floor including kitchen. Danny, his designer Shannon, and the whole team have been truly incredible. All the little hiccups were smoothed over and the end result has been absolutely extraordinary.

I've heard so many contractor horror stories that I was very hesitant taking on such a massive project but my wife and I are so pleased that we're already having dreams of someday have True Contractors back to reno the 2nd floor to match the dream they created on the ground.

More about True Contractors

True Contractors is a residential construction and renovation company specializing in a full range of home improvements from kitchens & bathrooms to new homes, additions and restorations. Our turnkey approach and personal attention to detail ensures that projects of all sizes are completed on time & on budget. Check out ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?