Bathroom Renovation

416 579 3377
2555 Cobbinshaw Circle
Mississauga
L5N2G2

sloppy job. lots of imperfections despite the claims from the owner that It will be amazing.
didn't show up twice when scheduling a re-visit.
It's been over two months and he still hasn't installed the proper drain cover.
Charged $70 for a $15 drain piece that takes 10 minutes to install.
Unacceptable. lots of excuses.

Never again.

Bill Froelich from Oakville
Bill Froelich from Oakville

Bathtub refinishing

Leo delivered excellent service with great quality, on time as promised and on budget. The old cast iron tub looks fantastic and is now the centerpiece to our new bathroom. I'll happily recommend AAA to anyone looking to save their perfectly good tub from the landfill site.

Thanks Leo

Adam from Mississauga
Adam from Mississauga

Bathroom Shower

Had an appointment at 10:00am, was told it will take up to 6 hours so I booked the day off for Leo (the Owner) to come and spray my shower surround. 20 minutes before, Leo called and cancelled on me because something better came up. He sends two other guys that show up at 5. Waste of a vacation day.

Quality of Work:

One word – Garbage. Looks like I sprayed painted it myself.
They charged $500 just for the surround. They were to remove they old caulking as it was cracking (and Leo said it is standard practice for them to remove and replace the old caulking) – they just sprayed over it, and now the paint is cracking. They completely missed the tile that extends down to the floor. Their website states it will last ten years, when he left he said it should be good up to 2 years.

I called Leo shortly after to advise him of the poor quality work. He said he would send them back. It’s been two weeks and he ignores my calls and texts.

If you are considering spraying your shower or bathtub, I would advise to use another company. In the long run your are best to pay and have it re tiled. Re-tiling will last decades, this band-aid type solution will need to be maintained and can end up costing you more than having it re-tiled.

99.9 % of the times we keep our customers happy, that 0.1 % includes you in there. I told you we will come, just a matter of time, but you totally have no manner and got extremely rude. We are professionals we don't accept rudeness. In fact I was working on it, but I guess your patience failed you too soon, it was only one week since you told me about the issue and I told you end of next week we will come and take care of it. Less than 1 week past, you text me saying lots of rude things and a review here. IT WAS CRYSTAL CLEAR TO ME, THAT I WAS GOING TO GET THEM BACK IN THERE OR MYSELF I WAS GOING TO COME. BUT WHEN YOU GET RUDE AND BAD ATTITUDE, NO WAY IN HELL WILL WE BE RETURNING TO YOUR DOOR PERIOD IT IS.

L E from Hamilton
L E from Hamilton
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Bathtub refinish & vanity

416 579 3377
2555 Cobbinshaw Circle
Mississauga
L5N2G2

Aug 1st 2013 this company came to refinish my bathtub, and vanity. Upon completion of the bathtub & vanity refinish he told me not to open the bathroom door for several hours due to the fumes. Later, when I checked the bathtub I noticed that he had not sprayed an area on the side of the tub that faces the door. I had even pointed the rust out to him prior to him starting the job & told him to make sure this was sprayed. I contacted him immediately & he said he would come back the following week to correct the problem. He did NOT show up nor did he ph to cancel the appointment. I ph'd him again and we set up another appointment - again he did NOT show up nor did he ph to cancel. We have set up SEVEN appointments since the 2nd week of Aug & he has NOT shown up. I would definitely NOT recommend this company to anyone!!. This outrageous behaviour clearly demonstrates his lack of integrity & respect for his customers. Spend the extra $50 and hire a reputable company to do your refinishing.

J J  in Mississauga
J J in Mississauga

bathtub refinished

I thought Price was good....untill....they came late...tried to add extras to already quoted & confirmed price on a complete refinishing job (extra to chaulk around tub for example.)......left mess/garbage for me to clean up after them....one week later paint was peeling...called back to get fixed as it was a warranty issue and again left mess for me to clean up after them. Used another colour white on Tub and is now in two colors of white/yellow white. It looks like I did the job. Too mad to ask for them to come and fix again.....no worth hassel.

What kind of none sense is this. In the past months, I have not had single complain about my service. I cannot re-call this particular event where we go back to fix a job in the past month. Whoever that is posting this ad, probably is one of my competitor trying to give my business a bad reputation.

PLEASE VOID THIS REVIEW.
I DON'T REMEMBER GOING BACK AND FIXING ANY JOB IN THE PAST MONTHS.

More about AAA Bathtub Refinishing

1. ) AAA Bathtub Refinishing does Refinishing work of bathtubs Tiles Sinks Jacuzzis, Shower stalls and etc. meaning their is no need to replace your Tub and Tiles, Just refinish them and save 80% compared to replacement. The Material We use to refinish is Eco-Friendly and also the best material ...
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Mississauga?