La Vie Furniture

LeoRoski in Toronto
LeoRoski in Toronto
1 review Niagara On The Lake, ON

Love their bed design

I bought their modern 20 bed, I love that design so much, never see this kind design in other place, reasonable price to delivery to St Catherines, with their friendly crews, they set up all for me, save me time, it is excellent quality, if you are looking for modern bedroom design with very reasonable price, you can check with this company, worth to try!...

The Monitoring Center
The Monitoring Center

Fantastic Products and Customer Service

After a very bad experience through Bad Boy Furniture I was hesitant to make my next purchase. Upon walking into the Trinity, Mississauga location of La Vie Furniture and viewing the quality products and encountering fantastic customer service delivered by Jason and Evonne ... I moved forward with my purchase. They worked with me ensuring my delivery went smoothly and that I was happy with my purchase. La Vie Furniture was a perfect experience from entering the store...to deliver...to the quality sofa and chair now in my home. I will recommend highly moving forward. Thank you La Vie Furniture from a very happy customer. ♥ Mirella

Kayvan in Ottawa
Kayvan in Ottawa
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Coffee Table

If you want low-quality furniture go over there,
I bought coffee table from them looks is ok, but the material is cheap,
it was last time I'm buying something from this store.

Hi, Kayvan
First of all, we would like to apology our service did not meet your satisfaction, and hear your story /complain by this way, I checked store, and we recently did not receive any complain about coffee table, then it is hard for me to contact you directly, IF YOU ARE REAL CUSTOMER BOUGHT FROM US, I would like to take this opportunity to apology again, and as merchant, we value our customer, and also value your feedback for every product, it is very helpful for us to ask factory improve their work, and we would like to correct this mistake for you, Currently base on this short message, we do not know whether coffee table damaged upon delivery or you do not like this material, if it is damage upon delivery/pick up, it is our responsibility for sure,we will do exchange for you ASAP, if you do not like this material, then please kindly call our store, we would like to find out solution for you, like change to other models, etc. or you can directly send a picture to our service department: [email protected], to Jay, again, thanks your business, and PLEASE have to contact us, and we will correct this mistake!

Renting furniture from them

This is my first time to know they are not just sell furnitures, also provide renting service, I searched them from internet, good experiences, friendly delivery team, and most important is reasonable renting rates! Perfectly fit my client's budget! I have to say their designs are excellent, my client keep ask me where I got these furniture and ask me sell them, :) good design and as a stager, I would like to recommend them when you shopping your home furniture!

maya in Mississauga
maya in Mississauga

Custom Sofa

I recently purchased a custom sofa from La Vie that will be ready in about a month or so. But I would like to write this review based on my experience throughout the purchase process. I visited their North York location where I was helped by a young lady named Daisy I believe. From the beginning she was very helpful and extremely patient during the entire time she helped me (more than 2 hours). She provided me with a lot of design insight and made some great recommendations given my space and budget. I left the store really happy with my purchase, happy with the deal I got and feel very excited and can’t wait until my furniture arrives. I would definitely recommend this store and if you can get Daisy to help you out you will not be disappointed. Not sure if I can update this review once I receive my furniture but I will try!

richard in Mississauga
richard in Mississauga

Excellent shopping experience

Got a $2500 real leather sectional from them. Sales process went well. During shipping, their delivery agent damaged sofa piece when get through door, and they immediately to called store, and company directly to make a 2nd day for us to do replacement, no questions ask, I think most importance of shopping experiences is what store will do after sell, they provide best solution and took immediate action to trying to satisfy their customer, I am happy with this store. Especially for the quality and design you can get for the price...at least, they sell genuine leather, not like others always told me they sell real leather, but eventually gave me bonded leather. If you want to real leather, then you can try this company...

Norbert in Saint John
Norbert in Saint John
1 review London, ON

Living Room Sectional

We were very sceptical of this company in the beginning. However the product is of the HIGHEST QUALITY and we will definitely do business with their helpful staff in the future

Josh in Fort Erie
Josh in Fort Erie
1 review Fort Erie, ON

Good service

Good delivery service today, I live far at niagara fall area, and their charge is quite reasonable and on time delivery service, delivery agent done great job and already finished today, very impressive their time manner. Beautiful sofa piece, Itslian leather, it is exactly what I am expecting and meet my satisfaction for sure! Chill~~~~

u.haul.u.hual in Vancouver
u.haul.u.hual in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Sofa repair

I bought sofa set half year ago from them, recently I move to new place and found damage, was looking help and they response me at time manner, solve my issue at free cost, excellent after sale service! Glad to bought from them. Chill!

Dear U, thanks your feedback, and your business is greatly appreciated, and please keep in touch with us if you have other needs.

More about La Vie Furniture

La Vie has 4 furniture stores in Toronto and a new furniture store in Ottawa. it offers a wide range of well-designed furniture, in both traditional and contemporary styles at rock-bottom prices that are often below wholesale. La Vie Furniture is a brand and a retail branch of GH Furniture, Inc which is an International Furniture Importer, Producer and Wholesaler. As one of Furniture Stores in Toronto, La Vie offers Lowest Price Guarantee. It currently has locations in Mississauga, Oakville and North York, Toronto, Vanghan, Markham and Ottawa. for details. please see www.superdealfurniture.com

La Vie Furniture has a great combination of traditional style and contemporary design. The key sell point for La Vie Furniture is its COMFORT concept. Our contemporary sectional sofa can magically convert to full size bed and our bedroom set has hiding drawers and storage in bed. So if you are looking for the modern furniture which can bring you extra value, then La Vie is your best choice. We guarantee our products will be Functional, Comfortable, Inexpensive and Multi-use.