Napoleon Barbeques

blackpete richmond hill
blackpete richmond hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

natural gas barbecue

I purchased a Napoleon barbecue from the local Canadian Tire store in Richmond Hill. When I took it out of the box there was a crease in the door of the stand . I phoned Napoleon and without hesitation they sent me a replacement door by courier which arrived the following day.
I also had some challenges assembling the barbecue and very patient lady at the customer walked me through the assembly procedure. I have been very happy with the purchase and use it regularly. I would suggest that you consider Napoleon for your next barbecue purchase parts and service are available right here in Canada