Napoleon Barbeques

John in Markham
John in Markham

BBQ

I purchased a prestige pro 500 ng stainless steel bbq
my new bbq that is manufactured in Canada is the best bbq I have ever owned and I have owned a few. when you check out their web site there are videos of all their models on how to assemble...extremely good information and makes it easy to assemble. this bbq heats up quickly and the sear burner is fantastic for sear flavours into meat, the grill also does a terrific job on anything you wish to cook it also has a cooler/cutting board on one side that is great for marinating or keeping drinks or food cold with ice. at the end of the day this bbq has been well thought out and manufactured by a great Canadian company.

blackpete richmond hill
blackpete richmond hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

natural gas barbecue

I purchased a Napoleon barbecue from the local Canadian Tire store in Richmond Hill. When I took it out of the box there was a crease in the door of the stand . I phoned Napoleon and without hesitation they sent me a replacement door by courier which arrived the following day.
I also had some challenges assembling the barbecue and very patient lady at the customer walked me through the assembly procedure. I have been very happy with the purchase and use it regularly. I would suggest that you consider Napoleon for your next barbecue purchase parts and service are available right here in Canada