Renewable Energy

Reviews for Core Temp Heating And Air

Nesrine R.
Nesrine R.

ongoing yearly furnace maintenance

Richard installed our furnace in 2013 and he or Erik has been back every year for maintenance and filter change. I can't say enough about their service, timely response and professionalism. Richard installed a wifi thermostat as well with the furnace and whenever there's an issue with the furnace he gets a warning email as well and at times he has contacted me before I even got a chance to call! once an issue came up with our water pipes in the furnace room and Richard recommended a great plumber. on the latest maintenance visit, Erik discovered a small leak - he ordered the part and within 2 days were back to install the part at no cost under warranty since our maintenance has been yearly and always with them. at the same visit, Richard was proactive and changed a part that he knew in the same model could become faulty around this age! it's rare to find people that are passionate about what they do, treat customers like family and go above and beyond every time.

Thank you Nesrine, it has been great working with you over the past few years and we appreciate such wonderful feedback! We're happy that you see the value in maintaining your equipment and the importance of being proactive. We also appreciate the referrals you have sent our way! We look forward to seeing you at your next annual maintenance.

Jennifer A. in Kitchener
Jennifer A. in Kitchener

Annual Furnace and Air Conditioner Maintenance

416-520-0574
Mississauga / GTA
Mississauga
L5N 7Y2

We are very pleased with the furnace and AC purchased from Richard a couple years ago. The furnace is virtually silent and does not wake me up when it turns on like the old one used to. We have noticed the savings on both our gas and hydro bills. It is always nice to see Erik when he comes out to do the annual service call. He is very polite, friendly, professional and our dogs love him! I very highly recommend CoreTemp to all my friends!

We're very happy to hear you have been enjoying your furnace and AC units! We appreciate hearing about your experience after using the system over the past few years. It's great to know that you have saved on both your gas and hydro bills! We appreciate your ongoing business and look forward to working with you again during your next annual maintenance appointment!

Heather J in Etobicoke
Heather J in Etobicoke

Install new furnace and A/C

Fantastic from start to finish! Richard and Erik, assisted by Janice in the office - professional, friendly, detailed, on-time - careful in their work and very committed to providing the best in customer service - Thank you!

Thank you for your kind review Heather! We're happy to hear you were pleased with your installation and the service we provided. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Sam from Toronto
Sam from Toronto

AC installation

We recently used Richard to install our new AC unit. Richard is amazing! He’s professional, friendly and takes the time to explain what he’s doing. He also follows up with you to check how the unit was working. You cannot ask for better service. I would highly recommen him!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We're happy to hear you are pleased with the service you received. It was a pleasure working with you!

Peter in Erin Mills
Peter in Erin Mills

Furnace Installation

The original furnace finally went so after some research went with CoreTemp and couldn't be happier. Great value for the Lennox furnace and overall cost. Especially impressed as in the the spring the old AC unit didn't kick in but they came out right away to fix it (turned out to be a loose wire).

Thank you for your review Peter! We're happy the AC issue was a simple fix for you and you are able to get more time out of your unit! We look forward to working with you again.

PSW
PSW
1 review Hamilton, ON

Programmable WiFi Thermostat Stopped Working During Hot Spell

Around 1 am this morning we came home to a hot house and our programmable thermostat was no longer working. I emailed Richard shortly thereafter. First thing this morning he called me and he was at our house by 9 am. The unit needed to be replaced. We were also due for our yearly furnace check up and he did that while he was here. He is so professional and helpful. Could not ask for better service.

So happy we went with Core Temp a number of years ago for our new furnace and humidifier. Richard is honestly amazing. He is super quick to respond when you contact him. He is always just a phone call or email away if you need anything or have a question. We highly recommend him!!

We are so pleased we were able to get your system back up and running for you so quickly especially during such a hot weekend! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us and look forward to continue working with you!

S. Lewis in Mississauga
S. Lewis in Mississauga

New AC Purchase and Install

The company was able to come out quickly to assess our unit during a heat wave. The staff were friendly and knowledgable. They provided us with a number of options and in the end we decided to get a new unit. The unit was installed within a day. They were punctual, professional and delivered on their promise. We would recommend them and will use them in the future if the need arises. Thank you to CoreTemp!

Thank you for your review Mr. Lewis! We were happy to assist you during the recent heat wave. We look forward to working with you again for any of your future HVAC requirements.

Alex Harrold from Oakville
Alex Harrold from Oakville

AC Service call - hottest day of the year

Holiday Monday 32 degrees humid and feeling like 40. AC stopped blowing cold air. I emailed CoreTemp 8pm on a holiday Monday and to my surprise was contacted immediately (with steps to take and booking an appointment time). By 9am the next morning I had a service call. After a review of the compressor unit, my house, and the furnace unit it was determined that airflow was the issue not coolant or hardware. By 10am AC was running!

Great, honest review and repair!

Thank you for your review Alex! We're happy we were able to resolve the issue for you - particularly on such a hot and humid weekend! We look forward to working with you again for any of your HVAC requirements.

Gianni in Mississauga
Gianni in Mississauga

AC/Furnace Maintenance and Tune up

My HVAC system had not seen a tune up or service in over 5 years and is starting to get on the old side of operation, so called around to a few different companies. Coretemp had a rapid response and set me up for an appointment next day which was impressive.

Service tech came within the specified arrival time and was very friendly. Got to work and explained things as he went along. Checked all aspects of the furnace and than moved on to the AC unit. I had mentioned my AC unit was not cooling as well as it had in the past. Upon inspection he noted my unit was a little low on refrigerant which could explain why my cooling was not as expected.

Offered a few different solution being very honest with expected outcomes. Topped up the refrigerant for a nominal fee at my request. At the end he gave me a detailed work order of things he checked and recorded values for future reference.

Overall great service from very friendly staff member and would not hesitate to call them again if I have issues or looking to upgrade my HVAC system.

Thank you for your review Gianni! We appreciate your feedback and are happy you are pleased with the service we provided. We look forward to working with you again for your future HVAC needs.

More about Core Temp Heating And Air

At CoreTemp your family's comfort is our main priority. CoreTemp Heating and Air installs and services gas furnaces, A/C, and humidifiers. Our 20+ years experience in the HVAC industry enables Coretemp to provide oustanding service to our customers. We are proud to offer award winning quality products. We are authorized dealers for * LENNOX * RUUD * TSSA Licensed, Gas Licenced, CFQ for AC Certified and HRAI Member. **Furnaces, Heating & Air Conditioning**