Renewable Energy

Reviews for Core Temp Heating And Air

David Sharples from Mississauga
David Sharples from Mississauga

Highly Recommend!

Richard and his team installed our Furnace, AC, and Humidifier 5 years ago and we've continued using them for maintenance checks every year since. They are knowledgeable, prompt with communication and service, and most of all - very friendly! While installing our furnace we had a scheduling overlap with our electrician who showed up to put in a new breaker box. The lack of power to the house did not phase or stop Richard at all, and our furnace was still installed on time! I highly recommend Richard and his team!

Thank you for your review David! It has been a pleasure working with you over the years and are pleased to hear you've been happy with the service we provide. We look forward to seeing you again for your next maintenance visit!

Andrea in Etobicoke
Andrea in Etobicoke

Furnace A/C installation and maintenance

Richard and Eric take pride in what they do and their care for customers is always obvious. Emails and calls are always quickly returned and Richard always makes sure someone can come out quickly if there is ever a problem. We have been happy with Coretemp for the 7 years we have lived in our house.

Thank you for your review Andrea! We have enjoyed working with you over the years and look forward to many more!

maja in mississauga
maja in mississauga

Overall great service!

416-520-0574
Mississauga / GTA
Mississauga
L5N 7Y2

I want to start by saying that this summer when our relic of an AC unit decided to kick the bucket on the hottest day of the year, CoreTemp was so incredibly helpful. Even though they were booked solid, they helped us find someone who could replace the AC ASAP, which isn't something most business owners would do.
We were so grateful, that when our humidifier broke we knew we wanted to call CoreTemp again. Richard and Erik are so friendly and knowledgeable, the work was done quickly and efficiently, we are very happy with the service.
Our furnace is vintage, and when we replace in the New Year, we will 100% be contacting CoreTemp again!

Thank you for choosing us again for your HVAC needs! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us. We look forward to hearing from you again in the New Year!

Sarah
Sarah

Excellent service, will use them again

After dealing with some not-so-great companies over the years I'm so glad I called CoreTemp. Our furnace kept turning off and the house just wouldn't heat up. We had this problem in the late spring and had called another company. We weren't overly confident in what they did, which was just to clean out the fan that wasn't that dirty, but since it was warming up outside by that point we didn't realize the furnace was still having the same issue until we had that cold snap last week. Sure enough our house wouldn't heat again. When we called CoreTemp, based on their great reviews on HomeStars, right from the beginning it was a great experience. Richard asked a lot of questions and we could tell he really cared to get the job done right. Booking was easy and we were promptly scheduled. We also couldn't be happier with their technician Erik. He did a thorough check of all the safety systems on the furnace (something the other company didn't do) and explained everything. Once he found the problem he showed us with the amp reader what was happening so that we could see it too. A couple of adjustments and we are back in business. He even found a lose wire left by the other tech that could have caused our air conditioner to malfunction and fixed that as well. Everything was meticulously documented and explained. We got top notch service for a very reasonable price. From start to finish their service was courteous, professional and friendly. I would highly recommend CoreTemp and will definitely use them again.

We are extremely pleased to hear you were happy with the service you received from us this afternoon! Thank you for your review. We appreciate your great feedback about our technician Erik and your experience with us and look forward to working with you again in future!

We'll never call anyone else

When both our air conditioner and our furnace were producing the same loud sound, we knew immediately that we were going to call Richard. We'd first used CoreTemp several years earlier, after reading the glowing reviews on HomeStars, and Richard's impeccable customer service on that occasion stayed with us. This time was no different. Richard diagnosed the likely problem (the blower motor) over the phone and then discussed with us the pros and cons of repairing it versus replacing the furnace (which was at least 17 years old). He was up front with the costs from the beginning and never tried to pressure us into replacing the furnace (or choosing the more expensive brand of the two he carries). When we did decide to replace the furnace, we didn't bother calling around for other quotes- Richard is so professional, so organized, and so honest that we knew we would want to have him looking after our furnace in the future. The installation was a breeze, and Richard and Eric were very tidy and efficient. Richard also helped streamline the process of getting an energy audit done on the house so we would qualify for the rebates on the furnace. He's a true professional and when our (equally ancient) air conditioner gives up the ghost, we'll be calling him for that as well.

Thank you for your kind review! We are extremely happy to be the first call you made for your service issues. It has been a pleasure working with you in the past and on your current furnace replacement. We look forward to continue working with you in the future!

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Gas Furnace

I had a short cycling problem with my furnace, the protection plan contractor Reliance came in red-tagged it and insisted for heat exchange replacement or a new furnace. The reason for red tagging is that they found the carbon monoxide level was at more than 1000 PPM, I felt it doubtful as the technician was testing it by keeping the CO monitor probe in the flame which I understand is very unusual and called for a second technician from above company he did the same but just near the flame not into the flame as the first one did, this time the CO level was at 60 PPM. I have informed this difference to the company but they insist me to either change the heat exchanger ($ 2000) or a new furnace ($ 5500plus).

All together I felt very suspicious and called Richard Payer of Coretemp for a second opinion he came in and checked and found furnace is absolutely fine and the CO levels are well under the limit for a 13 year old low efficient furnace. It is a shame that I got such a bad experience from a company whom I was paying every month for years and received unfair service when I really need.

Thank you Richard for coming in time and get the red tag removed.

Thank you for your review! We are happy we were able to resolve the issue for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Melvin in Mississauga
Melvin in Mississauga

AC and furnace installation

Richard and team installed an AC, furnace, humidifier and wifi thermostat a year ago. The price was reasonable and the team did a very neat and professional installation. The Lennox units are very quiet and efficient and maintain a good comfort level. I did the yearly maintenance with them as well and it was handled professionally. A few days ago my furnace stopped working because the condensation drained got blocked. I called Richard and he was home in an hour and took care of it. I would definitely recommend Coretemp for their good price and excellent service.

We are very happy you have been pleased with your equipment and our service during the installation and also during your follow up maintenance/service appointments! We have enjoyed working with you and appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us.

snyder in Mississauga
snyder in Mississauga

Coretemp is an exceptional company

We have had two services completed with this company (furnace and A/C). They are an exceptional company. Richard and his staff are knowledgeable, reliable and courteous. They go out of their way to
service their clients. Even making a call on a holiday to check our furnace status when a code alarms went off on the thermostat.
We would hire them again if needed. We have recommended them to many friends.
The Snyders

Thank you Snyder family! It has been a pleasure working with you on your furnace and AC requirements. We appreciate your kind review and thank you for your recommendations.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

new furnace

416-520-0574
Mississauga / GTA
Mississauga
L5N 7Y2

My husband and I were extremely pleased with the service provided from coretemp heating and air Mississauga implementing and installing the energy efficient furnace. We couldn't of asked for a more informative and experienced installer. We have recommended this company to our family, friends, and neighbours.

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and your referrals. We look forward to working with you again!

acgiorgio
acgiorgio

Perfect Service and Install!

Richard and his team did a fantastic job from start to finish. The service from his team from setting up the appointment to the final install were top notch. Richard showed up exactly on the time he said he would and took exactly the amount of time he projected.

There was no tied selling or forced upgrades. Richard was to install a new furnace for my home and I wanted to look at the upgrade of the air conditioner unit as well and Richard suggested not worrying about that now and to deal with it in a few years when it is having issues. No pressure!

At a later date, Richard even helped me source out an installer for my Tankless Water Heater for us to qualify for additional home energy rebates.

I will 100% recommend CoreTemp to anyone for HVAC installs and service and I will definitely use Richard for my future air conditioner installation as well. I trust Richard and will his services in the future.

Thank you very much for your kind review! We're happy you are so pleased with our services. We look forward to working with you on a new AC in the future.

More about Core Temp Heating And Air

At CoreTemp your family's comfort is our main priority. CoreTemp Heating and Air installs and services gas furnaces, A/C, and humidifiers. Our 20+ years experience in the HVAC industry enables Coretemp to provide oustanding service to our customers. We are proud to offer award winning quality products. We are authorized dealers for * LENNOX * RUUD * TSSA Licensed, Gas Licenced, CFQ for AC Certified and HRAI Member. **Furnaces, Heating & Air Conditioning**