CoreTemp Heating And Air

Reviews for CoreTemp Heating And Air

Perrin in Toronto
Perrin in Toronto

A/C Servicing

Core Temp immediately was able to schedule us in when our A/C was not working. They were accommodating to our schedule. They were on time and very pleasant to deal with. They took the time to look at all the areas that could have been part of the issue. Once they found the issue they explained what the issue was and serviced our A/C on the spot. It was up and running just in time for the heat wave.

Thank you for your review Perrin. We appreciate your business!

jatk1n50n in Mississauga, Ontario CANADA
jatk1n50n in Mississauga, Ontario CANADA

AC repair

During the extreme heat warning my AC unit decided to give up. 3 small children in the house (melting) and unable to lower the inside temperature I made a call to Coretemp Heating and Cooling. Due to the high demand, Coretemp we unable to assist however recommended another company who are able to take the job and come out tomorrow. Thank you for the referral.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your understanding for referring you to another colleague during this heat wave. We are happy to hear your service issues are being addressed. Thank you for considering Coretemp for your service requirements.

Catherine in Mississauga
Catherine in Mississauga

Air Conditioner Service

Richard and Eric were amazing...so friendly. They responded to my voice message within 30 minutes and showed up a few hours later right when they said they would be here. They fixed the problem quickly....and for a very reasonable price. I expected to pay more. I would for sure call them again and would recommend them to anyone looking for air conditioner service.

Thank you for your review Catherine! We appreciate your business.

Meadowvale Area in Mississauga
Meadowvale Area in Mississauga

Fast Service

My AC unit stopped working during a heat wave and I assumed due to its age it was done. I called around and no one was able to come to see me for two days however when I called Richard he came within an hour. Rather than push me to buy a new unit he managed to fix the existing unit and get the AC working right away.

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you are pleased with our service during this heat wave. We appreciate your business!

elisabeth82 in Mississauga
elisabeth82 in Mississauga

Fantastic, kind and professional service!

Absolute life savers! I had been on the phone with 9 company's since last night because our AC broke down. We needed a fix quickly, which doesn't make me different from others BUT the reason was that we had a child in the home with astma problems who was suffering due to the heat.

After explaining Core Temp the situation, at first I was offered to have someone come over first thing in the morning. The weather has been extremely hot and it was simply super busy! Core Temp at this point was STILL out of all the company's I spoke to who was able to get here the fastest...even when it was the next morning.

But then... not even a hour after I got off the phone with them. I got a call from them. " Are you at home right now? " .. " Yes I am !! " .. and Richard from Core Temp told me that he would be there in just a few minutes!!

My heart literally made a jump! So great!

Richard got here and diagnosed the problem quickly! He replaced the part that was causing the issues and voila... cool air was breezing again!
( and it wasn't even as expensive as I thought it would be!! And guys, you can even pay with Debit card to! Most company's still use Creditcard only! )

I can't begin to thank Core Temp enough for this above & beyond service.

It was a welcome surprise that i had the call from Richard. Richard was kind, professional and a joy to talk to. His card found it's way into my wallet and I will be sure to keep Core Temp close to me for whenever I would need their services again! I highly recommend Core Temp and I will be telling my story about the hunt for a AC repair service to everyone I know and will recommend them.

Thank you Richard & team, for providing fast and professional help. It means the world to us! Keep up the good work!

Thank you for your kind review Elizabeth! We are pleased we were able to arrive earlier than expected and resolve the issues you were having with the AC. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Ken in Mississauga
Ken in Mississauga

AC Repair

During a period of time with temperatures in the mid 30's, our air condition unit stopped working! To make matters worse, this happened over a long weekend. I called Coretemp and spoke with Richard. Not only did Richard come out on a long weekend holiday, he responded very quickly and repaired the issue at a very reasonable cost. He also gave some solid advice on maintenance of the unit to help prevent future problems. When the time comes for our AC unit to ultimately be replaced, I will only call upon Coretemp for the service. I highly recommend Coretemp!

Thank you Ken for your review! We were happy to repair your AC and get the cold air working again for you during this heat wave. We appreciate your business!

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

AC Repair

AC went down on long weekend. I called Coretemp on Sunday after reading their review on Homestars.com. The repair guy came by early Monday after phoning to set up an appointment. Quick response and repair. Very satisfied.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business!

SNV from Mississauga
SNV from Mississauga

Air Conditioner repair

On the hottest day of the year Richard was a life saver. My parents' air conditioner stopped working and they are elderly so I was concerned for their well being. He went above and beyond by not only responding to my call on the long weekend but actually coming out to do the work during off hours. He was quick and efficient in successfully repairing the air conditioner and offered helpful insight about the unit. We have dealt with Coretemp in the past and will continue to in the future. A highly satisfied repeat customer.

Thank you for your review! We're pleased we were able to assist your parents and repair their AC. We look forward to working with you again!

Chilling happily in Burlington

After placing several service calls to Reliance (and making an appointment for which they never showed up), I asked my friends for recommendations on a good Heating and Cooling Company. Coretemp was immediately suggested!

Richard returned my call right away and made a next-day visit to my home (even though it was a Saturday). He thoroughly inspected my air conditioner and made recommendations after explaining exactly what was up with the unit.

We decided to replace the unit and could not have been happier with the price, the quality of our new Lennox AC, and the amazing service of the Coretemp Team.

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear you are pleased with our service. It is wonderful to know you are enjoying your new Lennox AC during this heat wave!

JasonK in North Vancouver
JasonK in North Vancouver

New Central AC Instalation

I dealt with the owner, Richard, who got our failing AC unit replaced quickly and was very communicative, which I appreciated since we had to organize this repair remotely. Richard was great at coordinating the visits with our tenants. Highly recommended.

Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure working with you and your tenants!

More about CoreTemp Heating And Air

At CoreTemp your family's comfort is our main priority. CoreTemp Heating and Air installs and services gas furnaces, A/C, and humidifiers. Our 20+ years experience in the HVAC industry enables Coretemp to provide oustanding service to our customers. We are proud to offer award winning quality products. We are authorized dealers for * LENNOX * RUUD * TSSA Licensed, Gas Licenced, CFQ for AC Certified and HRAI Member. **Furnaces, Heating & Air Conditioning**