Coretemp Heating and Air

Best of 2021 winner 12 timesBest of 2021winner 12 times

Reviews for Coretemp Heating and Air

Marat Radan in Mississauga
Marat Radan in Mississauga

Old humidifer removal and HVAC inspection

I had an old humidifier that was covered in rust and seemed like an unpleasant thing to have attached to the house's air circulation even turned-off.
Erik came by and easily removed it along with the surrounding rusted parts, covered all the holes, inspected the A/C and gave some great tips on how to maintain the HVAC.
I will definitely recommend Coretemp Heating and Air to my friends and family.

Thank you for your review Marat! We appreciate your business and recommendation. We look forward to working with you again.

george
george

AC Down

We woke up this morning to find our AC not working after days of heat and humidity. I called CoreTemp at 7am and spoke with Richard. He promptly arranged for same day service. I was kept informed of status, and a tech arrived at 10am. Our system was repaired with parts on the truck. We were up and running 4 hours after request. Service and pricing was explained prior to service call. Highly recommend

Thank you for your review. We were happy to resolve your AC repair issues for you and we appreciate your recommendation!

Leo in Toronto
Leo in Toronto

Great service

Richard & co completed general maintenance and part replacement on our old A/C unit. He went above and beyond to make sure the A/C was performing at peak, gave some great advice and never pressured me to replace it with a new one. The prices was very reasonable.

S in Mississauga
S in Mississauga

Trustworthy, Reliable and Fast

Excellent service from an honest person who delivers what he promises - rare in any industry.

Look no further as this company is awesome at fixing problems and replacing units when needed.

We replaced our 22 year old air conditioner and they were done in 2.5 hours! Safe during covid with N95 masks etc, clean and dependable. We will be using them for all our HVAC maintenance going forward.

We're very happy to hear you were pleased with our services and look forward to working with you again. Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business!

Private User reviews Milton, ON

10/10 Customer Service!

Upon calling the company phone number I was pleasantly surprised that Richard (the owner) answered. After explaining the issue with our Google Nest thermostat Richard was very polite and patiently explained how to resolve the issue, and even took the time to walk me through making a few adjustments in the interim while speaking on the phone.
I have since booked a follow up appointment for him to do a general servicing of our HVAC system and look forward to a long-standing future with CoreTemp as our #1 company. Sincere thanks again Richard, it is customer service like this that is often lost in these times.

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you are so pleased with our services. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you again.

Qaporuz7
Qaporuz7

AC clog repair

We had a water leak around our Furnace system. Based on a quick evaluation Richard suspected it was a clog in the drain pipes. Rather than charging for a service visit, he was helpful enough to walk us through the repair via video call. Honest and genuinely helpful companies like Richard are rare and we will continue to send our business to CoreTemps.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your kind feedback and look forward to working with you in future.

Ken in Toronto
Ken in Toronto
0 reviews Milton, ON

Fast, friendly, economical and reliable

The fan in our furnace kept shutting off and was interfering with the A/C being circulated. It turned out to be a defective Nest thermostat causing the problem. Core Temp came prepared for whatever the problem was and had it fixed in no time. Very friendly and accommodating service. Excellent communication from start to finish. Will definitely use them in the future, I couldn't be happier with my decision to call them.

Thank you for your review Ken! It was a pleasure working with you.

Scott from Milton
Scott from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

A/C Repair in a Pinch

Richard & crew came out to our house when "that other company" gave me an appointment three weeks out (unable to fulfill their end of a maintenance contract!), and fix my A/C no problem! I've used Richard's service several times over the years for both our furnace and A/C and he was the first I thought of when "the other company" disappointed. Would highly recommend!

Thank you for your review Scott! Thank you for contacting us to resolve your AC issue. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to working with you again.

DP from Toronto
DP from Toronto
5 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Excellent work, super friendly, highly responsive!

Richard (the owner of Coretemp) was super responsive when I needed an emergency replacement of my hot water tank. I had two other companies come to take a look at the job, and they provided much more complicated and expensive quotes to upgrade to a tankless water heater system. Richard and his team were able to find a straightforward and simpler solution, and they were able to quickly and efficiently complete the job with no mess or trouble. Richard also respected all COVID protocols, fully masked and distanced, and he even sanitized the door handles before they left! Richard and his team a pleasure to work with, and I highly recommend them! Thank you!

Thank you for your kind review. We're happy we were able to assist with your hot water system requirements. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

CNC from Mississauga
CNC from Mississauga

A/C repair

Don't hesitate to use Coretemp! They came out someday! Extremely professional and customer service orientated! Fixed my unit within the service charge fee! Very impressed and happy! Covid protocols followed!

Thank you for your kind review! We're happy you were pleased with our service and look forward to working with you again.

More about Coretemp Heating and Air

At CoreTemp your family's comfort is our main priority. CoreTemp Heating and Air installs and services gas furnaces, A/C, and humidifiers. Our 20+ years experience in the HVAC industry enables Coretemp to provide oustanding service to our customers. We are proud to offer award winning quality products. We are authorized dealers for * LENNOX * RUUD * TSSA Licensed, Gas Licenced, CFQ for AC Certified and HRAI Member. **Furnaces, Heating & Air Conditioning**