Core Temp Heating And Air

Reviews for Core Temp Heating And Air

Lynda in Thornhill
Lynda in Thornhill

Highly Recommended

I have only the most positive things to say about Coretemp Heating and Air. We have been customers for many years, and we have recommended them to many of our relatives and friends. They have always been extremely knowledgeable, responsive, reliable, honest and trustworthy.

I highly recommend them for any heating and air-conditioning needs.

Thank you for your kind review Lynda! It has been a pleasure working with you over the years and we look forward to continue working with you in the future.

Diana in Downsview
Diana in Downsview

Quick Repair of Furnace

We woke up this morning with no heat in the house. We called Richard at 7:30 a.m. and it was repaired by 10:30 a.m., which is a very quick response time. The part required and the labour were at no cost to us due to warranty coverage. A customer cannot expect more than this!

Thank you for your kind review Diana! We have enjoyed working with you over the years and are happy we were able to get your furnace up and running quickly for you this morning.

Graeme in Etobicoke
Graeme in Etobicoke

New AC installation

Once again Richard has provided a reasonable price with expert advice and exceptional service. He and Eric are considerate while going in and out from the furnace in the basement to the air conditioner outside, friendly and polite, and going beyond the bare minimum. They even removed an old rotting tree stump that was beside the condenser unit. They installed a new furnace several years ago and they continue to be our 'go to' heating and AC contractor. They are highly recommended.

Thank you for your review Graeme! It has been a pleasure working with you over the years. We appreciate your continued business!

Sonia from Mississauga
Sonia from Mississauga

Furnace replacement

I was very impressed by the professionalism and outgoing personalities of both Rick and Eric. Rick took the time to explain to me the available options and suggested the best furnace for my house. He took the time to explain to me how the replacement and install would be completed. They were very efficient and did an amazing job. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for your review. We're very happy to hear you were pleased with our service and installation process. We hope you enjoy your new furnace!

Sean L in Oakville
Sean L in Oakville

Furnace and AC Replacement

I used CoreTemp to proactively replace my 16 year old furnace and AC for a couple of reasons:

1. He was recommended by my father who used them to replace his furnace and AC earlier in the year and was very satisfied.
2. I had an issue with my furnace a couple of years ago and Richard helped me diagnose the issue over the phone even though he did not service my make of furnace. I appreciated his willingness to help even though he wouldn't be getting the business of doing the repair.

My experience with CoreTemp is that their prices were reasonable and Richard took the time to explain the options based on my needs and did not try to upsell me. The installation by Richard and Eric was clean and thorough (they definitely don't cut any corners) and the equipment has worked perfectly ever since. It was also great that the crew is very personable.

I plan to use them to maintain the equipment as they will extend the labour warranty while it's annually maintained by them. Their annual maintenance was reasonable too ... cheaper than other companies I had used before.

Thank you for your review Sean! We are very happy to hear you have been so pleased with our service and your new equipment. We greatly appreciate the recommendation from your father. We look forward to seeing you next year for your annual maintenance!

JasonK in North Vancouver
JasonK in North Vancouver

Pro-active repair under warranty

Richard reached out to us in the Spring of 2019 as a follow-up to issue with a leak in our new A/C unit in the fall of 2018. Richard discovered there was a problem with the coil and replaced it on the spot - still under warranty. We really appreciate that he was proactive and reached out to us before the summer season - and headed off a problem we would have had when we used the A/C for the first time that summer. Great, professional service!

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to have the issue resolved for you before the need for AC cooling this year. Enjoy your summer!

Guyman
Guyman

Furnace and AC Installation

Furnace motor was making a lot of noise in February after replacing the motor a few years before. Furnace and AC were 17 years old. Called Coretemp after seeing the reviews on HomeStars. Richard came right away as I was worried about no heat in the middle of winter. Richard was very helpful in discussing the options one of which was I could have replaced the motor with an OEM motor for a much better price that I did with another company a few years before who used a reconditioned motor. As a matter of fact the company had to replace the reconditioned motor after 90 days with another one. Coretemp's price to replace the motor was much cheaper with the OEM part than the previous company. Anyway I decided to replace the furnace and AC. Richard was very helpful in deciding the models of furnace and AC to use and and he provided me with many alternatives and answered a lot of my questions.
I like to see all my options as I want to make the decision. I found Richard answered all my questions honestly as I had done my research and had some thoughts on what I should be getting. I finally selected what I wanted and Richard had it installed in two days without other quotes. I went with the best furnace the manufacturer had and with a basic AC. Anyway just to appease my mind whilst I was waiting for Richard to get the equipment I phoned up four other companies and got quotes from them. I found that Coretemp gave me a good deal and the two companies that came in a little lower than Coretemp did not have great reviews. The system has been running for the last four months and I'm pleased with it and the excellent service from Coretemp. I recommended Cortemp to my family and friends.

Thank you for your detailed review! We're happy to hear you are so pleased with your purchase. We appreciate your referrals and look forward with working with you again in the future.

Private User reviews King City, ON

New Furnace & Central A/C

Had a new gas Lennox gas furnace and central A/C unit installed by Coretemp. They were very knowledgeable and helped us make the right decision. Installation was quick and on-time. No surprises. Highly recommended.

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you are so pleased with your installation and new equipment!

A
A

Air conditioner, air filter and thermostat install

We found Richard on Homestars last year after our old AC broke, and he came promptly and fixed it, no problem - however it was an old unit and we knew we would have to replace it soon. We liked the job he did so much we called him when we needed a new unit. I cannot say enough nice things about Richard and his staff...extremely responsive, professional, courteous and wonderful to deal with. They took extra time to explain all the new equipment and answer all my questions. We are very happy with the equipment, everything works and it was a smooth install in an older home - we couldn’t be happier. THANK YOU Richard and Coretemp!

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you have been so pleased with our service as well as the equipment we installed. We appreciate your continued business and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Piotr Dziewa from Mississauga
Piotr Dziewa from Mississauga

New Furnace

Rick and Eric came out a few times to help me during my basement Renovation. I knew I needed a new furnace, and Rick and Eric were able to come to the house during the Renovation to make sure the venting was completed and that everything went smoothly. They were very professional and super easy to talk to. I will be calling them in the next few months to service the AC as well.

Thank you for your review Piotr! We're happy you were pleased with our service and look forward to working with you again for your AC requirements.

More about Core Temp Heating And Air

At CoreTemp your family's comfort is our main priority. CoreTemp Heating and Air installs and services gas furnaces, A/C, and humidifiers. Our 20+ years experience in the HVAC industry enables Coretemp to provide oustanding service to our customers. We are proud to offer award winning quality products. We are authorized dealers for * LENNOX * RUUD * TSSA Licensed, Gas Licenced, CFQ for AC Certified and HRAI Member. **Furnaces, Heating & Air Conditioning**