CoreTemp Heating And Air

Renewable Energy
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga  >  CoreTemp Heating And Air

Reviews for CoreTemp Heating And Air

Gianni in Mississauga
Gianni in Mississauga

AC/Furnace Maintenance and Tune up

My HVAC system had not seen a tune up or service in over 5 years and is starting to get on the old side of operation, so called around to a few different companies. Coretemp had a rapid response and set me up for an appointment next day which was impressive.

Service tech came within the specified arrival time and was very friendly. Got to work and explained things as he went along. Checked all aspects of the furnace and than moved on to the AC unit. I had mentioned my AC unit was not cooling as well as it had in the past. Upon inspection he noted my unit was a little low on refrigerant which could explain why my cooling was not as expected.

Offered a few different solution being very honest with expected outcomes. Topped up the refrigerant for a nominal fee at my request. At the end he gave me a detailed work order of things he checked and recorded values for future reference.

Overall great service from very friendly staff member and would not hesitate to call them again if I have issues or looking to upgrade my HVAC system.

Thank you for your review Gianni! We appreciate your feedback and are happy you are pleased with the service we provided. We look forward to working with you again for your future HVAC needs.

PSW
PSW
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Programmable WiFi Thermostat Stopped Working During Hot Spell

Around 1 am this morning we came home to a hot house and our programmable thermostat was no longer working. I emailed Richard shortly thereafter. First thing this morning he called me and he was at our house by 9 am. The unit needed to be replaced. We were also due for our yearly furnace check up and he did that while he was here. He is so professional and helpful. Could not ask for better service.

So happy we went with Core Temp a number of years ago for our new furnace and humidifier. Richard is honestly amazing. He is super quick to respond when you contact him. He is always just a phone call or email away if you need anything or have a question. We highly recommend him!!

We are so pleased we were able to get your system back up and running for you so quickly especially during such a hot weekend! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us and look forward to continue working with you!

S. Lewis in Mississauga
S. Lewis in Mississauga

New AC Purchase and Install

CoreTemp Heating And Air
416-520-0574
Mississauga / GTA
Mississauga
L5N 7Y2

The company was able to come out quickly to assess our unit during a heat wave. The staff were friendly and knowledgable. They provided us with a number of options and in the end we decided to get a new unit. The unit was installed within a day. They were punctual, professional and delivered on their promise. We would recommend them and will use them in the future if the need arises. Thank you to CoreTemp!

Thank you for your review Mr. Lewis! We were happy to assist you during the recent heat wave. We look forward to working with you again for any of your future HVAC requirements.

Alex Harrold from Oakville
Alex Harrold from Oakville

AC Service call - hottest day of the year

Holiday Monday 32 degrees humid and feeling like 40. AC stopped blowing cold air. I emailed CoreTemp 8pm on a holiday Monday and to my surprise was contacted immediately (with steps to take and booking an appointment time). By 9am the next morning I had a service call. After a review of the compressor unit, my house, and the furnace unit it was determined that airflow was the issue not coolant or hardware. By 10am AC was running!

Great, honest review and repair!

Thank you for your review Alex! We're happy we were able to resolve the issue for you - particularly on such a hot and humid weekend! We look forward to working with you again for any of your HVAC requirements.

Liz
Liz

Post flood checkup

Despite how busy they were after the August 2018 flood in Toronto, Richard came out within 36 hours to check the AC and furnace as I was afraid they had been damaged due to the flood (furnace was in same area as the water heater which had stopped working).
He was quick, friendly, cheerful (despite being run off his feet after the flood) and courteous and even remembered us from a previous visit. Maybe that's not surprising as we've been using Coretemp for years. Making the appointment was fast, easy, and you get a confirmation/ reminder. He explains everything too. Thanks again guys!

Thank you for you review! We're pleased you have been happy with our services and look forward to continue working with you.

Alex in Mississauga
Alex in Mississauga

AC fixed with minor adjustment

We were serviced by their technician Eric who diagnosed that our AC had a very minor issue that just needed an adjustment to get it back up and running. I appreciated his honesty and he only charged us their standard diagnostic fee. It's difficult to find honest service these days and we will definitely be coming back to them for annual maintenance. We will recommend them to our friends and neighbours.

Thank you for your review Alex. We're happy you were pleased with our service and appreciate your referrals! We look forward to working with you again.

Alan Hernandez in Brampton
Alan Hernandez in Brampton

New Air Conditioner

Richard and Eric are a fantastic team. Did the job extremely well and I would not hesitate for any of my HVAC needs. Thank you for bringing some nice cool air back in our house.

We appreciate your review Alex! We're pleased you were happy with our installation and look forward to working with you again.

Perrin in Toronto
Perrin in Toronto

A/C Servicing

Core Temp immediately was able to schedule us in when our A/C was not working. They were accommodating to our schedule. They were on time and very pleasant to deal with. They took the time to look at all the areas that could have been part of the issue. Once they found the issue they explained what the issue was and serviced our A/C on the spot. It was up and running just in time for the heat wave.

Thank you for your review Perrin. We appreciate your business!

jatk1n50n in Mississauga, Ontario CANADA
jatk1n50n in Mississauga, Ontario CANADA

AC repair

During the extreme heat warning my AC unit decided to give up. 3 small children in the house (melting) and unable to lower the inside temperature I made a call to Coretemp Heating and Cooling. Due to the high demand, Coretemp we unable to assist however recommended another company who are able to take the job and come out tomorrow. Thank you for the referral.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your understanding for referring you to another colleague during this heat wave. We are happy to hear your service issues are being addressed. Thank you for considering Coretemp for your service requirements.

Catherine in Mississauga
Catherine in Mississauga

Air Conditioner Service

Richard and Eric were amazing...so friendly. They responded to my voice message within 30 minutes and showed up a few hours later right when they said they would be here. They fixed the problem quickly....and for a very reasonable price. I expected to pay more. I would for sure call them again and would recommend them to anyone looking for air conditioner service.

Thank you for your review Catherine! We appreciate your business.

More about CoreTemp Heating And Air

At CoreTemp your family's comfort is our main priority. CoreTemp Heating and Air installs and services gas furnaces, A/C, and humidifiers. Our 20+ years experience in the HVAC industry enables Coretemp to provide oustanding service to our customers. We are proud to offer award winning quality products. We are authorized dealers for * LENNOX * RUUD * TSSA Licensed, Gas Licenced, CFQ for AC Certified and HRAI Member. **Furnaces, Heating & Air Conditioning**