Speedy Garage Door Services

Garage Doors & Hardware
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Unionville  >  Speedy Garage Door Services

Reviews for Speedy Garage Door Services

Garage Door & Opener

Once again great service from Tim at Speedy. I used Tim a few years ago for new garage door and opener and I now moved and once again called Tim to replace my door and opener. Just as professional and reasonable as he was back then. I have referred him to many friends and family over the years and will continue to do so.

Thank you again Tim. #1 garage door tech.

Thanks again for you buisness!
enjoy your new garage door system.

crmrmruiz in Toronto
crmrmruiz in Toronto

GARAGE DOOR INSTALLED

The door was installed fast he replied Quickly and the door installed at our satisfaction he even pointed out that my opener was on his way out already

Review has 1 previous version

Thanks for the great review.

Amanda from Toronto
Amanda from Toronto

Garage Door Purchase and Installation

My neighbour, a realtor who has managed and renovated properties for profit for years recommended Tim pronouncing his prices and work excellent. My neighbour knows her stuff so I feel confident relying on her expertise and experience when it comes to selecting tradesmen and getting quality work at a good price. My neighbour and I have identical houses in different colours. My neighbour has bought beautiful high end accessories and finishes for her entire house, while I am focussing on keeping to my budget . My neighbour chose a carriage type deluxe garage door while I chose a plainer more, budget friendly door. Both doors on both properties look terrific! And after more than a year, my neighbour says that her garage door still works perfectly. My garage was filled to the brim with junk and it took me awhile to tidy it up sufficiently for Tim to be able to get inside to install the door. Tim respected my challenges with tidying up as well as my budget and even hauled away a huge plank of old wood from the garage for me for free. I chose to forego the motorized door opener and Tim has offered to install it for me in the future if I ever change my mind. I am happy with my garage door and enjoyed working with Tim.

Review has 1 previous version

thanks for the review

Todd from Whitby
Todd from Whitby
3 reviews Whitby, ON

garage doors

We gave tim a deposit for our new garage doors. We waited and waited and did not hear from tim. 6...7...then 8 weeks went by with no doors. He kept giving us the excuse that we were waiting on the company. I don't believe the doors were ever ordered. Tim gave us the runaround to us and basically wasted our time. Ordered the exact same door from a different company and ordered and installed in 3 weeks. Do not waste your time, money or patience with Tim and his company!

The doors were on back order the deposit was then returned and the order was cancelled by the customer.

Pippa from Toronto
Pippa from Toronto

Garage door with opener

Speedy garage doors is everything the name says. I called because our old door would no longer open and we wanted to have a belt power opener. And of course we wanted it done ASAP. Every company I called said it would be at least 2-6 weeks for the installation. Tim came by on the same day I called to measure and show me the options on doors in stock. Two days later we had a perfect quiet power belt garage door, with extra lights in the power box which was an added bonus.
Tim worked methodically, he obviously has a lot of experience and he took away all the debris and old door.
The price was very fair and we couldn't be happier with how great the new door looks and performs.
I would highly recommend this company, and I plan on doing the door over at my mothers house too. Terrific work.

5 reviews Scarborough, ON

Garage Door and Opener

Tim from Speedy Overhead Doors did an amazing job at my home. He installed a beautiful new carriage style garage door and liftmaster opener. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. When he first came out for estimate he went through different options with me but didn't push me into anything I really liked that he wasn't pushy. Had a couple other companies out before him for estimate and they were very pushy trying to pressure me into buying what they wanted me to get and I did not appreciate that. Tim was nice and asked me what I was wanting and when it came to colour have gave his opionion and I'm so glad I went with it, door looks absolutely beautiful and sure makes our house look a million times better. I highly recommend Speedy Overhead Doors and I would ask for Tim.