OnWall Solutions

Jennifer in York Mills
Jennifer in York Mills
8 reviews North York, ON

Garage slat system

We had OnWall slat system installed in our garage in April 2016. The work was well done and the crew followed up and corrected a few complaints we had.
We only purchased a few accessories at the time because we wanted to use the space first and determine what we needed.
Once we decided on accessories, it has been impossible to purchase the items. We have been trying for almost 2 years!
We call and we email over and over with no response from Gavin or Ron.
We want to purchase items from them and they don't respond.
The slat system is just fancy wallpaper without the hooks, baskets, etc.
Their phones are answered off site and the messages I leave are never answered.
Very frustrated. Do not recommend. Go with one of the other Garage Organizer companies out there.

Garage Floor Coating

At no price could I recommend this company.. I have never experienced such poor after sales service. Chips and bubbling needed repair and after several commitments, emails and photos sent, the level of professionalism and zero reliability is staggering. Candidly, it's a travesty that this company is still in business.

Stuart in Hamilton
Stuart in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Garage floor coating

Hired On Wall solutions to do my brand new garage floor with their life time warranty product Very happy with the product and the floor finish but I have had a couple of areas come off. Numerous e-mails , some responses and promised dates but missed promised dates . Followed up with phone calls which have not been returned. I feel bad for the very apologetic secretary who continues to take my calls and passes the message along to Gav and Ron.

John in Elk Grove Village
John in Elk Grove Village

Garage reno

Had these guys install a complete garage, floors, walls, ect. Showed up 3 days late lots of excuses the only way you get any response is holding payment. The job took over a month and half to complete doors missing half walls done but never an end to the excuses. The guys they have that do the install work are outstanding. As for Gav and Ron just return a phone call. If your looking at having your garage done find another company.

Sandra A.
Sandra A.

Dealership garage floor

Lots of promises . Trying to get someone to call me to do some repairs . No one calls me back nor come to fix it. I have left message for guv and Ron and no return call. Sad part is I did two garages with them this is my third .

Very disappointed

Hey Sandra, I never got a message from and so sorry for the experience. call me tomorrow on my cell to catch up and I will be more than happy to help you out. We no longer have our secretary on staff so maybe your emails went to her and never made it to me. Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you tomorrow.

Jonathan in
Jonathan in

Garage reno

I hired Gav to redo my entire garage (floors, wall slats, etc.). What a huge mistake. One of the worst experiences I have ever had. I am still waiting for it to be finished. I have called endless times with no responses. Do not use them under any circumstances. I will say that the employees he has doing the work were great; however, he will not stand behind his product and work and avoids calls at any cost. There are other suppliers out there that are very good and should be used instead.

Cabinets

I choose cabinets with a lifetime warranty. Within 1 year the drawer broke. I contacted Gav who came by and took some pics and said he would get back to me. I called him and his office many times with lots of promises. I was pretty patient with these guys and gave them all the time to fix the problem but I only got excuses. Their warranties are not worth the paper they written on. Judging by the other reviews I would stay away from them. Once they have your money you will never hear from the again.

Hi Chris

You told me that the drawer broke over the winter when something happened in your garage. When I told you that the drawer wouldn't be covered under warranty because it wasn't a defect, but instead happened because of something that was done to it you clearly got mad and I guess decided to write a bad review about us...

Our cabinets are all covered against defects; not against damage done to them. We would be glad to replace your drawer at a compromise of splitting the cost of it if you like. Please feel free to email us or call us if you wanted to replace the broken drawer.

Garage flooring

The company had issues from day one and getting the product installed took 3 times before getting the right product. Even today the flooring is not fixed even after talking to the owner of the company without success. Lousy service will never get anyone to use them.

hewittjd15 in Toronto, Ontario
hewittjd15 in Toronto, Ontario
1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Also disappointed. Seems to be a trend!

I also have had a bad experience with On Wall Solutions. Had a very expensive garage floor completed but there were a couple of issues that needed follow up. First call and email was sent on May 18, I have made several calls and sent several emails since and they have not followed up on the items. Based on my experience and the reviews of several others on this site I would seek other options for my garage

More about OnWall Solutions

We stand behind everything we sell and install. OnWall Solutions has earned respect and recognition amongst the top Canadian companies in the industry. We have earned our reputation with a commitment to premium products and outstanding service. And after 10 years of success, thousands of customers have experienced our innovation ...
Looking for Garage Design & Organization pros in Toronto?