ACDC Applicances Service

Reviews for ACDC Applicances Service

Toronto-7887
Toronto-7887

Honest and Great Service

Fred came to my home in an emergency to fix my old LG fridge. He was candid about the quality of appliances currently being produced and recommended I hang on to my fridge as long as possible. He was able to fix the problem quickly and for a reasonable cost. Fred also gave us buying advice and insider information for future purchases for another property. I would highly recommend AC/DC Appliances Service.

service

Fred is a very good and honest man, he told me the truth when it came towards my broken dish washer and gave me only the best price to fix it, i am very satisfied with his work and will continue to recommend him to people.

Service

Fred used to be good. But now it seems like his popularity has gone to his head. The people I recommended him to have said he never answers or return the calls. While being very unreliable in emergency situations, he has started charging unrealistic prices. I have stopped recommending him to anyone now.

Hi, Ac Dc appliance service remains focused on customer satisfaction and as a company have remained the best in prices throughout the years. We care for all of our customers equally and if you do not receive an immediate response to a phone call (during business hours) it is likely we be potentially busy with other customers, so we advise all of our customers to leave a voicemail if possible or call us back if necessary. As we have stated in our advertisements etc. We are not obligated to take emergency calls, however we try our very best to address them as early as possible. The very few customers who have contacted us of any issue we have spoken to have come to a satisfying conclusion with. We urge you to please contact us and speak to us as our only goal is to satisfy all of our customers.

Nicole in East york
Nicole in East york
8 reviews East York, ON

Various appliance repairs

I have had this company come out on three occasions to fix my broken clothes drier (an oldie but goodie), my Jennair electric range (20+ years old), and my leaking dishwasher (same vintage). The man was honest, told me that these older appliances are made much better than the new ones, and to keep them as long as I can. He also sells and installs new appliances, and he certainly could have told me that my old appliance was done, and tried to push me into buying a new one. But he did not, and I really appreciated his honesty. That is why he was recommended to me from a neighbour of my mother's. He is honest and trustworthy and gets the job done well.

He also came out very quickly when I had a leaking dishwasher and was worried about water damage to my floor (turning it on to drain the water was not an option), which was great. He also gave me a good recommendation as to what brand of appliances to buy in future when these old ones fail. He had good reasons and explained why certain brands are better than others, which is great. It is so hard to make an informed decision with all the brands out there, and let's face it, I know very little about appliances.

I would highly recommend this company.