Silva Drywall Taping

Reviews for Silva Drywall Taping

Leah
Leah

Soudan Ave.

Reinaldo and Mario did a great job taping my kitchen. Reinaldo was easy to get a hold of and he came to my house to give me a quote the day I called. They did the work in 2.5 days and we are very satisfied with the results. Overall I would recommend them to anyone. It's very hard to find good trades that are good with customer service, but Silva was a delight to work with and I would use them again.

Richard in Toronto
Richard in Toronto

700 Bloor Street West

I do my own renos and needed someone to do a mixed bag of hanging new drywall, taping, and patching to move my projects along. Reinaldo is young, eager, easy to work with, and good value for money. Good finish on the new drywall but the finish quality is not perfect on some of the patch-work on pre-existing walls. I like to go over details myself a final time to take care of any project defects and touch-ups anyway so this does not bother me.

Drywall taping and finishing

We hired silva to complete the drywalling in my basement. After a few minor issues that occured they acted with the utmost professionalism in order to remedy these issues as soon as possible. Great work and very reasonable service and responsibility standards. I would reccomend them.

Razi from Mississauga
Razi from Mississauga

House At 735 MILVERTON , TORONTO ON

Assisted Review

Silva Drywall Taping
416 473 1267
Toronto
M5R 2E2

I recently embarked on a "house gut" for my home. The process had many ups and down along the way.
One bright spot was the work completed by Reinaldo and his company. When I asked him for his services, he was very prompt to arrive, assess the scope of work and provided a very reasonable price. The quality of his work is exceptional. Being an older house there were many imperfections and he was able to cover everything and really make it feel like a brand new house. I gave him a very tight deadline and he worked diligently to get it done while maintaining high quality standards. When there were issues, he was very clear to communicate them to me and advised on the most appropriate solution. He was a professional and very pleasant to deal with. I would recommend him to anyone looking for his services.

Razi

Rob#2 in Mississauga
Rob#2 in Mississauga

Tape, mud and sanding of 7 sheets drywall

I had decided to put up a dozen sheets of drywall myself then find a contractor to do the messy work of taping, mudding and sanding. I had 3 quotes and Silva Drywall was the most reasonable for the minimal 7 sheets I needed taped. I had expected that it might take some time to get this job done considering how small it was. However, Reinaldo and Wallace were VERY proactive in terms of starting and doing the work. They worked around my odd personal working hours and showed up quickly once I called them each day. I would, however, suggest to people that they put down their own drop sheets on stairs, carpets, etc. as I did myself, as well as turning off your central air system while the sanding is being done (as suggested to me from another potential contractor for this job).

PeterB in Don Mills
PeterB in Don Mills
5 reviews North York, ON

Hang drywall, taping, skim coat

We had Renaldo and his cousin Walter work on our new (old) house last fall. The results were mixed. Walter hung the drywall in no time and I think I probably overpaid him a bit considering it was done in about 1.5 days. On the new drywall the taping and finish is nice in almost all cases and we are pleased with the completed product. On the other half of the job the finish sanding left a lot to be desired and despite his assurances that we could call him back to fix any problems it just got to be too much of a hassle to keep calling and him not showing up as he said he would. To his credit he was flexible in adding on a number of small extra jobs (maybe 60 mins total) and he is pleasant to deal with. He made a number of visits, sometimes just to walk around and look at the house so the job dragged out. I might ask him back to at least quote a job but would likely go with a higher rated company next time.

safensound home inspections
safensound home inspections

Full basememt apartment

Call Renaldo to come and drywall basement apartment.Est. $2900.His brother does the installation and Renaldo does the taping.his brother wanted $700.00 more.We agreed $350.00 for extra work that was never done. They were not clean, or dependable, clogged the main sew line in the house with drywall compound.Forgot to cut out for stove vent and heat boots and heat return and drain & pot lights,very rough finish.i would not recommend this company!!

Colin Toronto
Colin Toronto

mudding and taping in my basement

I dry walled my basement to set up an apartment...I'll admit my drywall skills are not the best but Renaldo's mud and taping skills made me look like a professional. He and his team were fast, their price was competitive, and the quality of their work was exceptional. I would recommend them to anyone.

More about Silva Drywall Taping

Silva Drywall Taping: -Drywall Installation -Taping -Plaster repair -Popcorn ceiling removal Quality Job Done on Time Experienced professional drywall work, including Drywall taping, Plaster and popcorn ceiling removal from our dedicated experts in GTA - Ontario. Licensed and always on time for your project, Silva Drywall Taping is your first ...
Looking for Drywall Contractors pros in Mississauga?