Bell Appliance Repair

Beth in Sinks Grove
Beth in Sinks Grove
5 reviews Pickaway, WV

Appliance repair

Our front loading washing machine suddenly stopped working and with 7 kids in this house I was in a panic. We live pretty far out and no one would come here to fix it for us. I got Bill's number from the Lowes store we bought the washer from and he was here in 2 days, which I thought was great considering how far he had to drive and also he had a full schedule. Not many repair places even know how to repair these new electronic washers. He had to order a part and was here top install it the day after the part came in.

Also a few months later we had another problem and he helped me fix it over the phone and didnt even charge for that. I highly recommend this comp=any for fast and good repair done right the first time!