ProMaster Appliance Repair

Reviews for ProMaster Appliance Repair

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Fridge water dispenser repair

I hired Andrey to fix my fridge's water dispenser. I chose to hire him after reading positive reviews on Google.

He arrived on time, quickly diagnosed the problem and answered my questions. He had the replacement part with him and was able to fix the problem right away.

He was professional, polite and efficient. He clearly explained the pricing ahead of time. I didn't get quotes from other companies, but the pricing seemed fair.

Overall, I'm very satisfied with the experience.

EricY in Toronto
EricY in Toronto

Did everything right

Excellent service, fair price. Andrei is polite and presentable and very knowledgeable. I had a tricky problem with my oven and he took extra time on his own to figure it out. Very very happy. See you again and thanks.

Marija in Toronto
Marija in Toronto

Maytag dryer repair

Great service, Andrei responded promptly, and fixed our appliance. Our dryer was squeaking, and we wanted to see if it's worth fixing, or we need a new one. As we liked our Maytag, we decided to give it a try. The service was great, in no time, he changed few parts, and my dryer is up and running again. He gave us a warranty, which is very appreciated. We know who to call for our future repairs. Highly recommending Promaster. Thank you, Andrei.

Washer & Dryer Repair

Andre responded to my service call the same evening. He offered an appointment the next day but I was not available. He came by the following day. He was on time, telephoned first, diagnosed the problems, bought the items and repaired both appliances the same day. He was reliable, polite, co-operative, efficient, and experienced. The appliances are 26 years old and he knew how to repair them. He clearly explained the problems. Excellent service.

Oven Repair

Excellent service. My oven broke and they scheduled appointment for next day to advise on the issue. As it turns out I needed a new bake element, which Andrey was able to order on the spot and returned the next day to install it. Oven is back to life, thank you Promaster and Andrey.

Keith in Toronto
Keith in Toronto

Fridge repair with great service.

Great communication, and response time.
Very knowledgeable, and skilled technician. Was able to diagnose and fix our issue within two hours. Had parts and tools on hand to fix it. And stayed until the issue was obviously sorted. True professionals.

Carlos in Toronto
Carlos in Toronto

Microwave repair

I was really happy with the service that Andrey the technician from Promaster Appliance Repair provided. Quick availability, booked the repair
of our Bosch microwave for the following day.
Great Job!

Carlos

Joel from Berkeley
Joel from Berkeley

True professionals

Everything about my experience with ProMasters was first rate:
-getting a quick response to my inquiry
-a clear explanation of their fees
-quick availability to come for the first visit
-High Quality work to repair my issue
-followed Covid protocols

They were courteous, professional and did an outstanding job of fixing my dryer. A week later they provided the same stellar service when my washing machine broke. I had a bad week, but ProMaster did an amazing job of preventing it from being a disastrous week.

Dishwasher Drainage issue

This report is the summary for the last 5 or 6 days. Our Maytag Dishwasher would not drain after completing a 59 minute wash cycle.

In two words now : Perfect draining.

We only used the "quick" or 59 minute cycle each time because that's what we usually do.

I hope this helps and thank you for the thoughtful, good, and prompt service.

Pearl Tellis-Mane
Pearl Tellis-Mane

Repair of Washing Machine

I was doing a search on repair companies and was fortunate enough to come across the 5 star reviews provided on Andrey which made me decide to contact him right away. He was courteous and very prompt in responding to my messages. I had a slight leak from the hose connected to my washing machine hence sent him pictures and the model number. True to his word he arrived next evening with a new hose and quietly and efficiently did the job. He also helped to connect my new dryer. I was very impressed by his work and would highly recommend him to anyone wanting their appliances repaired. I'm so glad I have a contact person I can reach out to should I have an issue with my appliances going forward.

More about ProMaster Appliance Repair

At any time, a household appliance can fail, and this creates a lot of inconveniences. ProMaster will repair your equipment or carry out maintenance, having previously discussed with you the reasons for the breakdown, the relevance of replacement parts and the cost of services. Our specialists replace faulty components with ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Toronto?