APX Alarm

YIG in Indianapolis, IN
YIG in Indianapolis, IN
8 reviews , IN

Alarm System

Last year, a salesperson from APX Alarm system came by our house. At first, we were not interested in the alarm system. However, he was a good talker and I often felt a little nervous being myself and my kids when my husband was away. As a result, we decided to purchase the plan. He gave us start-up kit for free, so it only cost us $39.99 monthly fees (for a 3-year contract) to start using the system. Later the same day, an installer came to the house to install the system for us. It was super easy process to get the system set up.

The system is very easy to use. Every time we lose an electricity, they call to reminder us for setting the system again (just push the button). I have been feeling safer at night and while we are away from home.