HVAC Mechanical Systems

Reviews for HVAC Mechanical Systems

Robert Vagners in North York
Robert Vagners in North York

tankless water heater

He installed a tankless water heater years ago and left his sticker on it. The water heater sprang a leak so I called the number on the sticker. He screamed and yelled at me for being rude and finally said that he would call me the next day to let me know when he might be able to look at it, despite the 24/7 service claimed on his sticker. Definitely avoid.

ferdous from Toronto
ferdous from Toronto

Heating and air conditioning

Right when I purchased the house back in July 2015, the air conditioning broke down and the furnace was pretty old.
I found JOSEPH from Hvac mechanical, he gave me a free estimate which is pretty competitive in the market.
I am very satisfied with his work and commitment of service. I wish him best.
Ferdous.

Martin from Toronto
Martin from Toronto

HVAC Services

The service technician was very professional, gave me all of my options (about repair or replace) and no high pressure tactics were used. The team was courteous and efficient. I feel very confident the installation was done exactly correct with no short cuts taken. I will definitely recommend this company to my neighbors.

Walk In Cooler Repair

HVAC Mechanical were onsite to repair a Walk in Cooler (compressor) and a heater. Just over a week afterwards, the cooler failed completely. Josh from HVAC Mechanical was one again reluctant to come back out despite a 1 year warranty. Eventually showed up and said it would cost another $750.00. When I asked him why, he screamed and yelled at me for 3 minutes. Hung up, then yelled at our staff before being asked to leave. Recommend you avoid.

Gas Heater Repair

Josh 'repaired' gas heater. It failed again the next day. He would not come back and had us trying to repair it with him on the phone. We got it going but it still wasn't working well and failed again. When we called him back he screamed that there was nothing wrong with the heater. I asked him to come see for himself that it wasn't working and he screamed louder that he was "not a slave for stupid people". We are a not for profit working with people with mental health challenges and this company felt nothing about ripping us off. Avoid at all cost.

Norris, Toronto
Norris, Toronto

new gas furnace

My furnace was installed in August 2009. It has taken over ONE year, numerous calls to the manufacturer and distributor, and endless service visits to get this furnace properly set up and functioning. Unbelievable problems - a gas leak leading to a Red Tag; wrong furnace settings, damage to other equipment. incorrect venting ...