Stonelink

Reviews for Stonelink

Paul Mantelos in Toronto
Paul Mantelos in Toronto

Outdoor patio stones

Thank you to Stonelink! I had them do a project for me in the East-end in Toronto. They have stylize and elegant stones. I always hesitating to use interlocking due to the ugly commercial appearance. I'm glad I found Stonelink as their products encompass quality assurance in feeling that I live in a cozy home.

By using Stonelink I feel that I live in a cool and modern home. With cost effectiveness and great customer service!

Perlmann in Thornhill
Perlmann in Thornhill

Landscape project - entire house

Very pleased with our project. We were looking at natural stone but it was beyond our budget for the size of our project. Very glad we found this company. They have a wide variety of products and we were able to finish our entire job with them. Thanks Stonelink for your help and expert advice.

Chris in Vaughan
Chris in Vaughan

Refacing Front Porch and Stairs

Robert @ Stonelink was amazing to work with. He knows his product inside out and was helpful in helping choose our stone (matched up very nice with our house). The product looks fantastic and is a great value...our real estate agent told us that curb appeal means a lot and that we just increased the value of our house. I would definitely recommend this product!

Poor Quality Product

Had front stoop & walkway installed with their product. Stone surface literally disintegrated. The company blamed the installer & improper sealing, claiming must use their sealer only. Would not replace product after trying for 1 year to get some resolution. Had to redo at our own expense. Do not use this product!!

We are very sorry to hear you had a problem with your installation. Unfortunately we cannot verify your purchase or interaction with us because you have posted anonymously. We do recommend our products be sealed after installation to protect them.

At Stone-Link our primary goal is to provide our customers with high performance, leading edge products that stand the test of time. Over the years, the Ontario Concrete Industry has acknowledged and honoured Stone-Link with awards pertaining to product innovation, performance and quality in high-rise residential, commercial and institutional projects. We have many repeat customers and referrals because of the aesthetics, breadth and performance of our products, as well as our expertise and customer service.

We stand behind our entire portfolio of products and that is why Stone-Link provides a lifetime warranty on them.

To ensure your future projects run smoothly, we would be very happy to provide you with our list of certified contractors. You may give us a call any time at 905-850-8430.

Milena from Toronto
Milena from Toronto

Patio, Walkway and Edging

I've used Stonelink in the past for landscaping and went back for my new house. They're constantly evolving the product offering, which is incredible. I did large scale 18x36 pavers in a herringbone pattern for my patio, as well as 12x24 pavers that matched for edging around my driveway, and an accent in my yard. The end result is incredible and looks like natural stone without the added cost. The products are very versatile and can be used for either a modern or more traditional look. The colours also blend across product lines so it's possible to mix and match to achieve different textures, or change colours within one texture to create accents. The staff at Stonelink are extremely knowledgeable and helpful and were an absolute pleasure to work with.

kidpower
kidpower
22 reviews Barrie, ON

Landscapng and home show info

We used Stonelink products for our landscaping and Guiseppe was the installer with his crew. What a super job and easy to deal with as he had some design concerns and we listened to him so the whole thing turned out better than expected!
We also went to the home show and Bianca, a sales rep with stonelinks, helped us with a new product for driveways, that we are interested in. This means we get the sale price since it was the home show. Thanks Bianca you were very helpful

Patrick from Toronto
Patrick from Toronto

Patio and Porch Projects

In 2012 we decided to build a new patio, path and retaining wall seating area. The family of products were perfect being able to use the coping, flagstone in Credit Valley, Orillia Guillotine Wallstone, Pillar and matching cap and a beautiful 9ft Circle kit. The range of sizes and authentic profiles in the various product lines gives great choices for any landscaping project. We were so pleased with the outcome we resurfaced our front steps and porch the following year with Georgian Bay coping and flagstone. Properly installed and sealed the product looks as good after withstanding two of the most severe winters in a long time. Excellent help and advice from the staff at Stonelink. The textures look wonderful in the late evening raking sunlight.

Patrick

Peter in Maple
Peter in Maple

Landscaping

Over the past several years we have used Stonelink Credit Valley Grey on our property. Our first project was the backyard. We used the Credit Valley throughout, including the coping around our pool. We then installed a wide sidewalk from the front to the back of the house. We used the same product to cover our front porch and created a decorative garden. The Credit Valley has withstood the test of time over many harsh winters without incident. Last fall, we re-paved our driveway and used the industrial grade Credit Valley product as our borders. As they are very heavy and durable, the can easily withstand heavy vehicles. The Stonelink product line is well made and will definitely add a touch of class to your property. I would highly recommend that seal your product to prolong the life and the appearance of the stone.

Mike  from Burlington
Mike from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Stonelink credit valley patio

We installed a 12 x 20 patio and the 3 foot steps from the credit valley sandstone line. It looks like the natural stone which none of the competitive products come close to in looks. Our neighbours asked for info once they saw the results. In fact a friend commented the texture of stone steps leading up to their cottage looked just like the stonelink steps. Before we made our decision, I had checked out an install that the rep at stonelink suggested a few years ago at the Old mill to see what a large patio would look like and the quality. Once we had it in the budget, it was a no brainerr. Their showroom has a lot of outdoor installations which have stood up in looks over the years. I would not hesitate to recommend this product over any other paver in the market for quality and product line.

Stonelink had instructions for the installation and the delivery came as expected. All the manufactures have pretty much the same instructions. This product is the most real looking on the market.