GR General Renovation

Reviews for GR General Renovation

bjappy
bjappy

Condo insurance repair

Repaired walls and ceilings after a condo flood. Very pleasant, courteous employees would highly recommend the company

We are very appreciate.!

Petra1993 in North York
Petra1993 in North York

House renovation

GR General Renovation did a great job with renovating our basement, first floor and second floor.
It was great working with the whole team and they were very smooth during the whole process and his CAD team executed all the interior drawings for our house.
Spyros was amazing and he explained the whole renovation process to us.
We were provided with the best price compared to other companies and the team worked within our budget.
Thank you GR General Renovation again for your best Services and I would recommend them to anyone who’s looking for interior renovations!

Ms Petra thank you so much for taking time and write to us this wonderful review
Our pleasure that we work for you and your fiancé
We wish you all the best
Thank you again.!

Three Bro Squirrels Roofing from Toronto
Three Bro Squirrels Roofing from Toronto

Restaurant painting

The best work we ever had in our restaurant
Spiros and hes guys did amazing work on the best price and a record time
Thank you so much GR i will see you soon in my next project
Was nice that we work together

Mr Toni thank you so much for your nice review
We wish you all the best
And we will see you soon

John Kroustallis  in North York
John Kroustallis in North York

House painting

I'm very happy with the work that was done on my house, spiros and his crew were very professional and the price was excellent, I highly recommend them... Thank you guys for your great job.. Sincerely John

Thank you so much Mr John for your business and for the nice review.!
All the best to you and your family

A c.
A c.

Out door work

My support beam was falling apart for my porch.
Work was AWESOME well done .
They Said would be here next day
Excellent work complete &on time

Mr Richard thank you so much for your business and very appreciate for your review.!

Francesco
Francesco
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Front porch / varanda build

The team of Rg contractors performed a job that both meet and surpassed all my expectations. The team executed all the steps of the work as it was planned prior to it commencing and provided me a wide array of options that I had not thought of, in order to bring the final project to fruition.

I have a few more projects I have to complete and they will be my contractor of choice, as they were the best priced and best quality of worksmanship. I highly recommend you to be your contractor for your own project.

Thank you so much for your business sir, very appreciate for your review.!
And We will see you soon.!

Leila
Leila

Basement reno and exterior painting

They did a good job and used quality materials. They guaranteed their work and did some extra things for me. Always very polite and professional.

Very appreciate for your review

joanna in East York
joanna in East York

skylights build

really thank you GR General Renovation about my new skylights
my house now is more bright than ever
excellent work and the best price

Ms Joanna thank you so much for taking time and write to us this review
It was nice that we work for you

catimpano
catimpano
1 review Mount Albert, ON

Home painting

The work that was done was amazing!! I am above and beyond satisfied with how the results turned out. Highly recommended to anyone seeking the most professional work.

It was so nice that we work for you.!
Thank you so much for taking time and write us this lovely review

beqiridaniel
beqiridaniel

House painting

The work he did for me was outstanding, the most professional job someone has done for me. Highly recommended, you will never be dissapointed. Very reasonable price, I would just like to thank him so much, I was very impressed.

Thank you so much for the time you take to write as this good review

More about GR General Renovation

GR-General Renovation is a family owned and operated, residential and commercial contractor focused on providing quality service in Toronto and the GTA. We specialise in drywall and kitchen installation, maintenance, painting, and framing of various residential and commercial renovating systems. GR-General Renovation is fully licensed and insured. Our 24 hour service and quick response makes the difference in renovations Toronto throughout all seasons.

​***

Our services include inspection, consultation and recommendation of proper methods, materials and estimates to solve all our customers’ individual requirements. Our work is fully guaranteed, backed up by great warranties and provides our customers with piece of mind in knowing that their homes will last for years to come. That's how confident we are about our renovating services. Whether it involves old or new built houses/apartments our treatment will be exactly the same in terms of quality. Our goal is to achieve perfection and our client to be more than satisfied from our services.